Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin investment Rules  (Read 92 times)
Prodigan786 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:02:00 AM

Based on my experience in crypto currency for a couple of years . I found some rule thought to share with community
1) Try to find the solution provided by the coins or token
2) Check the community support and developer response . Check social media bitcointalk ANN thread response
3) Try to check the product if it is available in market
4) Check the competitor  for the solution provided by coins .and what makes difference from other competitors.
5) Check ICO investment strategy or backed companies or any other investors.
6) Decide your profit ratio and time . Most important thing you have to decide your profit ratio because human tendency always lead to greediness . Fix the time either long term or short term
7) If your believing in concept and investing then wait for the actual product to release and allow team start marketing
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

Based on my experience in crypto currency for a couple of years . I found some rule thought to share with community
2) Check the community support and developer response . Check social media bitcointalk ANN thread response
4) Check the competitor  for the solution provided by coins .and what makes difference from other competitors.
6) Decide your profit ratio and time . Most important thing you have to decide your profit ratio because human tendency always lead to greediness . Fix the time either long term or short term
7) If your believing in concept and investing then wait for the actual product to release and allow team start marketing

Ya, i think your calculation is right. Another thing is the subject in which based the coin is relished.
paul heman

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

Ya, i think your calculation is right. Another thing is the subject in which based the coin is relished.
that is true. say that your experience can be a reference for beginners and become additional knowledge for them. and as you mentioned about calculating our profits is quite important and a passion for beginners.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

From my experience the most important thing behind any project is the team involved. Doesn't matter how good the idea is if they don't have a team that can turn that idea into a viable business.

TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

The best option of ICO - that no any rules. Yes it is good to compleate all this 7 point before investment, but it is not garantee anything. Most of the scam projects looking good.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

agreed with you , imo too , i will see these points as follow -

1) good point , adding 1 more point in it , solution that coin provide must have a genuine problem/need of market .
rest points from 2) to 7) are good enough .

8 ) also check when the product mainnet / main launch will happen , if it will take long period (1-2 yrs) then invest reasonable amount ..
9) also check price with respect to its supply , in short check opening marketcap of any coin , current mcap and its comparison with other coins .

10) volume is the next thing which assure you that this coin is in demand . so check volume too .
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

Based on your list, I suppose you are referring to altcoins offered in ICOs and not just altcoins that are already in the market. If I may add, all ICO investors should learn to be diligent enough to read project whitepapers. This is one of the most important task to do before investing. A project's whitepaper is the most important and complete document about the project. Almost everything that you need to know is already in the whitepapers of projects. You can even decide whether to proceed with your investment or not based on your assessment of the whitepaper alone. That is how important it is.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:44:42 AM

that is true. say that your experience can be a reference for beginners and become additional knowledge for them. and as you mentioned about calculating our profits is quite important and a passion for beginners.
even thou this calculations is for beginners maybe this was helpful, what he says is true and good to bring if you are planning to invest on altcoins. but yes, this might also fail for some reason.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: