Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacked website repair and malware removal  (Read 1035 times)
xorred (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 11:12:18 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2013, 05:01:04 PM by xorred

Hey guys, just want to introduce this new service - we fix hacked websites and remove malware at the same time protecting your website from ever being hacked again.

of course, we accept bitcoin!!!

http://nopasara.com/hacked-website-repair/

Any questions - you can pm me or send an inquiry using our contact forms. Toll-free calls for US customers and serving clients worldwide.

Price? 1.5 BTC per website (that includes a 2 year guarantee your site will not be hacked).

Note: price will vary as the market changes, but we do accept bitcoin, that's the whole point.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 02:19:12 PM

This is weird and yet somewhat expensive.
Some hacks take days to fully get fixed though..

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 02:45:10 PM

And the OPs service will help you fix any problems quickly instead of taking weeks. How is that weird?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 07:36:35 PM

And the OPs service will help you fix any problems quickly instead of taking weeks. How is that weird?
Seems legit.  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:10:54 PM

and remove malware at the same time protecting your website from ever being hacked again.

Yeah, you have no idea what you're doing.
xorred (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:14:34 PM

Thanks for the opinion, guys.

Well, consider this:
If your website is your business and it's more complicated than a few pages, if your customers data is there and if you have e-commerce running, etc - there is a massive amount of code to fix (thousands of pages / php files). Lots of places to look for backdoors, lots of db tables to digest, and that's just for the clean-up.

Then... I guarantee you will not get hacked again with my protection* (*IF you follow my best practice guidelines - obviously if you let your website rot it will get hacked no matter what).

Same as installing a high security door / locks - if you start forgetting to close and lock it, ... Smiley

So yea. It's not expensive at all considering the know-how that goes into it and the benefits you're (your business) getting from being *protected* - your competitors might get hacked and defaced, their customers data might leak - you'll be rock solid.

You guys can't even imagine the amount of hacking attempts my site is sustaining - as a security company - and you'll get the absolute same protection.

If I were you, I'd jump in.

to the guy telling me I have no idea what I'm doing: I am a speaker at security conferences. Too bad your opinion is pure trolling: https://linkedin.com/in/asverdlov
If you judge my technical ability from my English skills - should I judge yours by your foreign language skills? I speak 4 languages, and English is not a native one for me. Not even going to apologize - my client list speaks for itself.
n00ber

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 11:00:01 AM

Repairing a website from hack is not that hard if know what you are doing.  It is only  hard if it is customize platform.

xorred (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:00:34 PM

can you find and clean backdoors? Do you know how to *protect* a website once it has been cleaned? Do you know how to recognize insecure themes / plugins? Easy? Compete with me then, you're welcome to join the party.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: