Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL CRYPTO RAISE UP BY THE END OF 2018  (Read 165 times)
sanju pretham (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:23:01 AM

HEY GUYS,can crypto will raise up by this dec 2018 is it possible for the bitcoin and the alt coins for going up...?
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

the idea of the blockade and the crypto currency in any case has already been recognized in the world community, and somehow will find an embodiment in reality, how much will bitcoin and altcoins cost in spring, in summer or in winter nobody knows...
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

HEY GUYS,can crypto will raise up by this dec 2018 is it possible for the bitcoin and the alt coins for going up...?

See the previous years charts, and let yourself decide. What is going on now is nothing new in crypto world.
victoria_v

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

It is hard to predict - if it was easy, everyone would invest Smiley

However, I think the crypto will go up, maybe not this year, but they will slowly gain power.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Miners view
I like this current situation, most of the new miner has fallen by fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

Traders view
As long as coins price go up and down, I'll be profit.

Another view
Don't know, who else.

We will never know what going happen next second, right? Just keep running with whatever you do!  Wink
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

the possibility that it will happen, after yesterday's sharp decline occurred but now the market is trying to recover itself from adversity and I am sure at the end of the year everything will be beautiful.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

The crypto-currency market should rise this year, however, given the massive attack on bitcoins and crypto currency in general, it is unlikely that after that it will sharply rise in price. I think growth will be small, given the fears that Mt. Gox will again throw tens of thousands of its bitcoins onto the market. However, it is very difficult to predict the price now. Too many contradictory factors affect simultaneously the price of the crypto currency.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

We will be able to find the better profit, if you are holding any funds in your wallet still the time you are seeing the price dump in the market bro. There is many panic sell has been initiated now but that will not stop the usage of the bitcoin and other alts in less number.

Still if you waiting to invest means you can as immediate go with the bitcoin or potential altcoins bro.
If you find any potential tokens you see means invest to it. Emerging on cryptocurrencies will started from this October.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

Crypto currency will necessarily grow. The future is built on new tenologies. Crypto currency is a good platform for launching projects in any sphere of human deflation.

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

It is possible that all the Crypto-currencies will grow in November December, a similar picture can be observed for more than a year, although how it actually will be possible to assume.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

I think you should analyze the previous 3-4 years and I am sure you will find the answer)
Go to the https://coinmarketcap.com/ and learn the Top-10 cryptocurrencies
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

I have confidence in this market. Crypto is still a young maturing market. We have seen global attention now and just wait until countries start switching from fiat to crypto or even a full adoption of Crypto. It is going to be a beautiful sight. I’m slowly building my retirement off of crypto and by the time I’m 40, I hope to be a millionaire Smiley.  Every year is a great year but I think 2018 will be astronomical.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

yes it has started rising up as of yesterday the price was $499, but today now the price has gotten to $563.84    just check the margin $64.84 as the variation, tell me how ether won't survive..so there is every tendency that ether will appreciate more than this before DEC 2018, so keep calm and watch to see the miracle of ether, i pittd those that rush to sell out there ether at RED.
lets watch btc and other coin as of yesterday, btc was $7,099.87 but now is $8,990.96 then watch the changes in the market $1,891.09 with this speed before the ending of 2018 btc will get to 20k t0 30k. Now the variations shows that the market is really moving to the main market site including some other altcoin.
permadi

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:56:54 AM

The prediction could have been done, but all depends also on the market and the owner of the assets. whether they are strong enough to maintain its assets, in the sense that it is not easy to sell cheap, based on last year's history could have been mid-or the end of this year the price will go up, that's my opinion  Wink
nie417665

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:52:07 AM

This is an unanswered question. No one can guess the price of the time. The only thing that is known is that it will have a higher price in a few years.
runque

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:39:50 AM

I think the overall trend this year is to fall, and it is not until next year that there will be a good opportunity to slowly increase again.
tingcq9

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:57:42 AM

Look at the history. It has gone up for a year last year. This year it is estimated that there will be a big drop at the end of the year.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:08:32 AM

I believe with all heart in growth of crypto currency at the end of this year.
btcfree2018

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

This year is very different from before. There are too many companies that have already joined in, which has brought more funds, so the price is going up.
sanju pretham (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

See the previous years charts, and let yourself decide. What is going on now is nothing new in crypto world.

the last years charts was same as going from last 2014,15,16,17 now i am looking for a kickstart increase
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: