Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Crypto with ZERO Investment???  (Read 487 times)
Nexmesh Team

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:43:21 PM

To echo what everyone else has been saying, keep an eye out for airdrops and bounties for new projects - there's plenty of them. A lot of start ups offer up coins for things like translating their whitepaper, developing, marketing, social media etc.
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

The most simplest and obvious answer to that is to do bounty campaigns. Since you are here on bitcointalk then i am pretty sure that you now already know that you can trade your services with pretty much any alts that are going to need them.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

I've always wanted to earn enough money on bounty campaigns and start trading cryptocurrencies because investing their funds is too risky.

I started here with zero investments and now I'm making money through signature campaigns. Bounty campaign is a big thing if you don't want to take much risk. I'm just studying more about trading and if I'm already knowledgeable about this thing I will use all my profit as my starting capital.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:49:53 PM

at least you should have an internet connection in order to get cryptocurrency for free
You can follow airdrop, bounty, PTC and faucet
usually people who are diligent, they take advantage of refferals features by referring people closest

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

I've always wanted to earn enough money on bounty campaigns and start trading cryptocurrencies because investing their funds is too risky.

I started here with zero investments and now I'm making money through signature campaigns. Bounty campaign is a big thing if you don't want to take much risk. I'm just studying more about trading and if I'm already knowledgeable about this thing I will use all my profit as my starting capital.

Really? Wow cool. it is verry amusing to know that there are still people like you who manage to earn a crypto without spending a single dime as an investment because majority of people will actually find it hard to earn or to apply as a job online in order to earn a crypto.

Bounty campaign is a big thing if you don't want to take much risk.

sure bounty campaigns are a big thing in order to earn a huge income but the risk is also big because majority of bounty ico campaigns are prone to scam because of poor planning and lacking of of funds in order to support their project.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:03:29 AM

I think this is not strange, yes, you can get some cryptocurrency by following some bounty campaigns in the bitcointalk.org forum. but to be able to join the signature campaign, must first build a bitcointalk account in order to achieve the rank allowed to join the signature campaign.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

There are many good ways to earn coins without own investment and the bounty campaign is one of them. I myself am engaged in it and I find it really profitable.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

Bounty campaigns are a good way to earn tokens without investing your own money, but you are wasting your time. But believe me, it's worth it. 
You can also get tokens for free, if you take part in Airdrop.
mightcoin

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

A lot of people write here about airdrops and bounty.
But I think the first one is not the most profitable way.
Second one is better, but for that you need some investment anyway.
So, if your goal is to have smth on your MEW wallet - go ahead with airdrops.

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

This is a very strange way of earning that with zero balance you can earn handsome amount of Cryptocurrency.You can build your account in BTC talk forum and participate in different signature/Bounty campaign you can earn crypto by dint of your hard working.You can write constructive articles for web blog and can earn free crypto.If you are running a business accept crypt as a way of payment and earn free crypto.There are some online games through which you can also earn free cryptos.What are other ways by your stance please........

OP you forgot to mention FAUCETS, for free crypto coins/tokens, most of faucets are wasting of time unlike those activity mentioning above but you can also earn free on that way, it is very difficult to create a new account in BTT then rank it just to earn crypto in a way of joining on some other bounties/campaigns. but this is the only way to earn and sure ZERO investment.
chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

i am not sure if someone has mentioned this already but you can also earn free crypto through faucets, some coins like deep onion (see my signature) have free faucets where you just go and put in your wallet address and you receive coins after a while

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:07:15 PM

They also have campaigns which would just require you to repost their status. It just pretty easy. I already earned in just join the campaigns, without investing big amount of money. So its really good. Its just a matter of hardwork and perseverance.Good luck!
bonifacioB

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:55:22 AM

Ofcourse, you can earn crypto by simply login to bitcointalk.org first and especially to the newbie you must join to the airdrops which give you a free tokens after their signature and bounty campaignes and for the jr member, member and etc. You must read the white paper and check the process and thats the time you follow the rules to gain free tokens without money investment.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:03:10 AM

Through aidrops and/or bounty campaigns mostly. Though they don't really pay a whole lot.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

Through aidrops and/or bounty campaigns mostly. Though they don't really pay a whole lot.

The best thing to earn btc without any investment is through joining signature bounty campaign and other social media bounty campaign.
For me, I am comfortable in joining the signature bounty campaign because I believe that the token reward is much greater than other bounty program. It would also much better that your campaign should be a legit to be sure that you will be awarded with your token reward after the campaign period.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:27:23 AM

This is a very strange way of earning that with zero balance you can earn handsome amount of Cryptocurrency.You can build your account in BTC talk forum and participate in different signature/Bounty campaign you can earn crypto by dint of your hard working.You can write constructive articles for web blog and can earn free crypto.If you are running a business accept crypt as a way of payment and earn free crypto.There are some online games through which you can also earn free cryptos.What are other ways by your stance please........

Just join Bounty Campaigns* but choose the rigth platform bcoz most of the ICO,s is Flapped even they reach its goals in Crowdfunding there Token/Coins will hit the market and dump the price some other recovers but most of it didnt if that platform has no working product at all, you can also join referral program in which the platform will pay you in ETH or BTC and not just tokens. other than that i think theres  no other way to Earn Crypto without Investments. theres some Faucets But not that big i think.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

Getting free coins through what games? i have never found anything like that, is it like fauchet ato dice?
nie417665

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:09:58 AM

I'm afraid there are only airdrops and bounty. I don't know if there are other ways. This is a common way to see in the forum. Although there is only a little bit, it is always better than nothing.
jhowww

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:13:58 AM

Bounty campaigns can potentially earn you a decent amount of coins. Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, and BCT Signature are the easy ones. I'm not sure if translations pay much much more? I haven't tried that yet.
I used to do airdrops but most of them give you less than a dollar worth of tokens Cheesy
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

one way to get something in crypto without investment is to follow bounty facebook and twitter, you can also join the airdrop but if you are lucky,but if you are a lot of followers on youtube then you can make a video of some project..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: