Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:52:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Crypto with ZERO Investment???  (Read 488 times)
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:08:57 AM

With the current state building an account looks more difficult than ever, those who have built their account before this new implementation would have to enjoy early benefit, soon the signature campaigns would have less participants and would become more rewarding while the social media campaigns would become congested as many new member would have to take a lot of time to learn about crypto before they can be able to contribute quality/meaningful content.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:18:38 AM

With the current state building an account looks more difficult than ever, those who have built their account before this new implementation would have to enjoy early benefit, soon the signature campaigns would have less participants and would become more rewarding while the social media campaigns would become congested as many new member would have to take a lot of time to learn about crypto before they can be able to contribute quality/meaningful content.

That is true. The merrit system makes it difficult to get promoted for bounty hunters, so the signature bounty campaign will be more rewarding. I think telegram bounty is another way to get some free coins.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:27:17 AM

This is a very strange way of earning that with zero balance you can earn handsome amount of Cryptocurrency.You can build your account in BTC talk forum and participate in different signature/Bounty campaign you can earn crypto by dint of your hard working.You can write constructive articles for web blog and can earn free crypto.If you are running a business accept crypt as a way of payment and earn free crypto.There are some online games through which you can also earn free cryptos.What are other ways by your stance please........
If you want to earn cryptocurrency but you eon't have any ampunt of monry to invest, don't worry because there are ways that you can earn without investing. You just need time and patience. In this bitcointalk.org many of this have a signqture campaign this campaign allows ypu to earn without investing you need do postigs only and ranked at least jr member
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

That is true. The merrit system makes it difficult to get promoted for bounty hunters, so the signature bounty campaign will be more rewarding. I think telegram bounty is another way to get some free coins.

Yes, I agree that by joining in a signature bounty campaign you may able to earn token and convert to fiat money. I have been to this forum for almost 3 months and had applied for a bounty campaign where it will be over by next month and hopeful to receive my first ever bounty in the coming months. With this, the earn token could be a big help on my financial needs for the education of my children and hoping this will continue to go on in the coming years.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:36:40 AM

Twitter and Facebook campaign is also very profitable and  you can still make money through theviralexchange. Many are losing money through cryptocurrencies investment why you can render services and earn the same coin. Some are also participating airdrop and getting free coins from just following or going the telegrams group.
A lot of ways are scattered on the Internet to get Bitcoin/altcoin, but not all can provide satisfactory results. Several times I participated in twitter and facebook campaign, many are using my facebook / twitter link. Those who cheat duplicate facebook / twitter so I very rarely follow the social media campaign.

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:39:11 AM

This is a very strange way of earning that with zero balance you can earn handsome amount of Cryptocurrency.You can build your account in BTC talk forum and participate in different signature/Bounty campaign you can earn crypto by dint of your hard working.You can write constructive articles for web blog and can earn free crypto.If you are running a business accept crypt as a way of payment and earn free crypto.There are some online games through which you can also earn free cryptos.What are other ways by your stance please........

If you are asking for a true "zero" investment, then I don't think that would be possible. It's always a rule that if you want to gain something, you would have to at least put something in as capital for it. I mean, even if you choose the path of doing campaigns that would be seemingly free, you still need a computer or smart phone and Internet to be able to do your tasks, thus, there still somewhat of a payment you need to give. If another person paid for those things that you need, then I guess, you can consider that gaining cryptocurrencies for zero investment.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Jvrusk

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:12:42 AM

I agree that if you put in the time researching ICOs and Airdrop you can make a profit.   Just be careful as to what coins you stake your reputation.

Once you earn the coins,  you can flip them for other coins that you are after.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:21:00 AM

If you are asking for a true "zero" investment, then I don't think that would be possible. It's always a rule that if you want to gain something, you would have to at least put something in as capital for it. I mean, even if you choose the path of doing campaigns that would be seemingly free, you still need a computer or smart phone and Internet to be able to do your tasks, thus, there still somewhat of a payment you need to give. If another person paid for those things that you need, then I guess, you can consider that gaining cryptocurrencies for zero investment.

It's been a while since I had joined the signature bounty campaign and in my opinion, the only investment I made is my time in participating in this forum where I need to do my postings in a week as per requirement. The reward is quite promising as this had been my secondary source of income and will continue to join in every signature campaign as long as I can still manage my time. I will be planning soon to try investing in altcoins once I had set aside a budget for this activity.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:05:24 AM

you could simply earn free coin by joining airdrops or you can build your account on this forum and joining some signature campaign or bounty campaigns on your social media by simply follow there rules on how it works. that's the way now you can tell that you could earn coins token with zero investment.
JRACPJRL

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:15:49 AM

Most people here doesn't put investment on btc. They got their earnings through joining bounty campaigns. If you are a blogger or you right articles, you can join to publication campaigns. If you are popular enough at Facebook or Twitter, you can join campaigns for that.
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:21:42 AM

There are a lot of Twitter and Facebook campaigns where you can earn crypto without investments. But you need to have followers and ability to work hard, this is the secret of success
aside from social media campaign there's a lot of bounty campaigns you can participate with, but since you're newbie, you can't easily join one of them. so rank up your account first then you can start participating bounty campaigns.

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

Yes you can earn in crypto without having investing an amount coming from your pocket but mind you that it is difficult to earn and profit. You could join ICO bounty campaign and they will give you tokens which you could not expect also because some ICO fails in their ICO period. And the project to be implemented is failed also so therefore sometimes you could not get any at all. And you cannot start your investment also with cryptocurrency. This are all unfortunate events that could happen to you of you will going to start with zero investment. Your time and energy will be sometimes put to waste.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
puugiako0811

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:03:38 AM

The best way to earn in cryptocurrency without investment is by joining bounty campaign this is the most popular and effective way if you want to earn money without investing any amount of money. You can choose signature campaign. Facebook campaign. Youtube campagin or telegram campaign.
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

You are able to earn by airdrops, you missed that one. But in my opinion that there were no zero investment, you need to pay the internet, electricity bills and you need a computer to online. You still need to expense something to get those free token.
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

After GOOGLE And FACEBOOK ADS IT WILL be easy to earn without investment , many coins pay you for promoting there coins , just help them and earn coin without outting any money.

Read this POST - https://coinpricetoday.com/crypto/earning-cryptocurrency-without-investment/

kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:49:25 AM

You can earn some crypto with zero investment, but the earn is much less than invest some money in that.

Join a bounty or airdrop can let you earn some crypto with 0 investment. But it need you put a lot of time to find out that.
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

subscription bounty campaigns are a good way to earn an Ethereum or other coins that you can profitably sell. But it’s quite hard and there are some risks.
JasperVS11

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:28:55 PM

You can join the ICO and Airdrop community for daily news about profitable Airdrops.
https://t.me/joinchat/FTuL-Q4leB38XkixiCJTCA
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

I think that you have listed all possible options. Is it possible that if a person is very good at trading, you can earn on selling online courses, but here you also need investment experience. For the rest, needed of investment

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Aivengo111

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

I've always wanted to earn enough money on bounty campaigns and start trading cryptocurrencies because investing their funds is too risky.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: