Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market has returned or not?  (Read 18090 times)
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

We can't foresee for this time since its so right on time to state that market has back to its characteristic track, the coins still on its dump organize so perhaps we will state the rebound happens on the off chance that we see that the coins are backpedaling the same on december months cost. Be that as it may, let check whether these green days will proceed since to the extent I know google fuds are so crisp which can at present influence individuals to question.
Absence of uplifting news is keeping market sideways. When any uplifting news comes, you will see the vertical ascent once more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

I want to know the current market conditions, how is the market now? is there any good news about that?
if this month the market does not get better again, it seems that this will be bad news for all of us
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

I want to know the current market conditions, how is the market now? is there any good news about that?
if this month the market does not get better again, it seems that this will be bad news for all of us

The market is waiting for institutional money to come, but they won't come until regulation is done properly.
There won't be any bad news if you look long term about your investment in this market, not only months thinks years, where it could get you.
I personally don't think that market can go flat like in 2013, crypto has moved and grown a lot since that time.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:34:24 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !

Of course the market will go into growth. The whole question is only when it happens.
Personally, I believe that we will be in the current situation for at least a couple of months until they draw money from a large number of people.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:46:50 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Thanks very much !

Of course the market will go into growth. The whole question is only when it happens.
Personally, I believe that we will be in the current situation for at least a couple of months until they draw money from a large number of people.

Current situation of the market is not goodd. It's going downwards only. This year starting itself market is not good. Investors are afraid due to current market situation. So many people decided that market cannot come back again.  So they are ready to sell and to invest. But according to coinmarketcap.com assumption the market will come again with massive growth by the middle of this year. Till that we have to wait with patience.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

Thanks very much !
Just be patient cause if you want to be a part of crypto world you need to wait sometimes even year to see that your investments is good so give it a while and you will see that market can just back.
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

I don't know. It could be a positive trend, but there is not enough time passed to understand what is happening.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

No one know when market will come back. So only thing we can do just wait and pray.
Duallimit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:05:19 AM

Market is waiting for good news. Nobody can't tell you where it will move and when. We can only guess. Precise information is, it will move.
pidisior

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:53:49 AM

Maybe it's come back soon。
Everyone who likes me  will earn big money.
quanahri

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:40:02 AM

I look forward to the return of the market. But I think it will not be that easy. It is possible that by the end of this year there will be opportunities for recovery
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:49:29 AM

Do not be afraid .. Everything will be fine, remain optimistic and passionate about what's going on with the market today and you have to believe that sooner or later the market will turn green at the right time. do not panic with the market situation because in the current situation you will know your quality against bitcoin or other coins, remain patient and calm to deal with the current market situation and make sure everything will recover as you expect. Wink

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:41:40 AM

I think the market is still there, it's just on a massive struggle and it's trying to keep up
and hold things together. With a little apprehensive ongoing condition but it's no reason
to fret and exaggerate, it's doing what it's supposed to do the other least half of it of course.
I think we can all learn from this as much as last year's similar conditions, it's quite similar
actually with a huge difference in prices. But that proved to be worth it, since a lot of
currencies didn't have that price differences this time last year, but when Bitcoins spiked
last year other currencies went with it. Maybe it's gonna happen this year, but no one
knows exactly when, speculations indicate that it might take place before the year ends.
Lets all be patient, and do what we can to prepare and invest wisely while we still can. 
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

We can not predict when the market will recover or when there will be the first significant signs of improving the situation lately. To hope for a big pump, it takes a lot of patience and the removal of any sign of panic. Investing in the crypto market is not bad, just that it takes patience to recover and bring profit. It can be rectified in months or even years. There is a need for a proper regulation when massive investment money is found and the market will go up again.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
lucas2008 (OP)

Activity: 112

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:46:47 AM

BTC lost $ 500 in just a few hours. true The market went down again.

Go to The Moon !
Ahmad15th

Activity: 366

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:28:42 AM

If the market falls it is a good sign for me, because the opportunity for the market to rise again will come .... that's why is called trading Wink
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

BTC lost $ 500 in just a few hours. true The market went down again.
I was very surprised by it, when I left the screen to go breathe fresh air for about an hour and after I returned I noticed there was a chasm there. I am very sorry to have left the market at that time, but I have to accept it despite the loss.

Kadentran

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:24:10 AM

Dear all,
Yes I will get my lambo! Maybe not but its good to return to a healthy market.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:44:06 AM

seems to be recovering and takes a long time because the banned crypto issue still exists and keeps the crypto holders selling their assets.
goodvibes05

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

Thanks very much !
I guess market is still in the red mark and hasn't been recovered yet. Crypto maybe struggling now but it will definitely return to a big value again. That's for sure. Let us just wait for it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: