Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market has returned or not?  (Read 18090 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:20:29 PM

There is no fundamental feature of cryptocurrency markets that make another bull-run a foregone conclusion. There could very well be no future bull-run, and sideways movement for a year followed by a crash. Or steady downtrend.
Since from the first month of the year, Bitcoin is suffering too much bearish in the market up until now and it is getting worst and worst every month. What more do we have to expect? I think Bitcoin is getting used to of being downed always and it affects a lot of traders specially the day trader but for the long-term trader maybe they could still settle this by holding.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

the market will recover, don't worry although almost altcoin is on the red line, it will getting up soon. I think it is better for us to watch closely in the market and see if we still have a chance to make a profit. although it is difficult, I am sure that there is a good price that we can use to buy and sell the coin. we don't have to just watch and if we can do scalping for searching small profit then do it, don't just wait for the market to recover because sometimes it will need a long time before it increases higher.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

I see the market has not recovered, it will take months or years for the market to recover and be green like a football pitch.
Currently my eyes are always sore if you see the crypto market that every day is always red like chili haha.
Haha, but for me it will take shorter for market to recover, i mean maybe month or two but definately not years, recover is waiting to be done, but we need to be patient only that way we will be able to get some reward for this.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:26:58 PM

bitcoin can not constantly grow, and if you look at the graph in recent years, then the result is still in the green, the main thing is not to invest in questionable projects, and use free money
Rocktop044

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

The market has dropped again after the recent little flourish.
We should expect more organic growth in the coming months, that would be sustained for longer
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

I see no sign for a market rebounding that the market continues to experience a deeper decline and I just hope the market will recover quickly and return to the highest peak Wink
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !
We are waiting for the market to return to its place, at the moment it's too early to talk about it, but I think that soon the growth of the market will please everyone.
rafiq17

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:38:09 AM

this has happened so often, as we already know, the market is very stretched with news stories about the crypto world, but I believe the market will soon recover, because, a huge digital community push
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

Sit back relax and enjoy the sunshine. Comeback near the bed of Q3 to see some magic. But seriously, nothing bad happens.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

today.  The market has created a new bottom. record low since the first 6 months.  bitcoin falls to $ 5k8.  With this situation there is no sign that the market will recover.  I think the gloomy situation will last long

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
thehien05bk

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

Dear my friend, thank you for you question. I think the market will go up soon, don't worry about that. Just relax and believe in the future. Keep calm and work hard, i think you will get more money. Thank you
icofires

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Thanks very much !

Market will be recover but its will take time a month or a year. Its going down and down regularly, in crypto everywhere red & red. We need to wait for recover.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

Exactly hard time for those who do short term trading. You need to be patient.
For HODL no need to be worry but in my opinion they are little worried too.
quanggiang101

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

No need to worry. btc will be back at the end of the year
markbook68

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

All have become a habit, the price of crypto from the beginning of the year will drop in price, until mid-year and will rise from mid year until the end of the year, then please be patient for a while, bcs at the end of the year will reach a higher price than before.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

All have become a habit, the price of crypto from the beginning of the year will drop in price, until mid-year and will rise from mid year until the end of the year, then please be patient for a while, bcs at the end of the year will reach a higher price than before.

I think it's very early to talk about this, and any forecasts do not become reality anyway. In any case, today the crypto currency is in very poor condition.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

In my opinion crypto market will return on its previous stage from end of the last year in a last quarter of this year, when many institutional players will enter in crypto world.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

Thanks very much !

Market will be recover but its will take time a month or a year. Its going down and down regularly, in crypto everywhere red & red. We need to wait for recover.
About this time, I think it will take a long period for the market to rebound again, Maybe a few months until the end of this year or maybe in 2-3 months later. It's hard to know when we will see a big bump in the market, I hope that it will be very soon, because I know that the majority of people here want that. I am waiting to see the green mark in the market as soon as possible.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

As u can see it was only a step for recovering on march. now the situation is still the same. Market will recover anyway, I dont doubt about it at all.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

Today was a very tricky day with big and fast movements. Guys, don't use margin trading, my position was closed twice and I lost a lot and by the end of the day market has returned to previous points. But I am trying to scalp in order to grow portfolio

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: