Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hardly any 'bubble' talk this time  (Read 4926 times)
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:36:12 PM

I think the "bubbling" is not neccessarily the amount of price increase but what can be seen in the bid depth and the lack of capitulation moves and tested support levels. It is just nonstop buying (hence 'overbought') and way up in the bollinger band. Just think with a $60 movement, $700M market cap has been added. Has $700M been invested?

This point can't be overstated. I think that we're due for a correction downward, at least to test these new gains. There will be a buy opp in the $130-$150 range. But blink and you'll miss it.
Very much agreed. Bid support has remained very shallow behind this rally. I can't imagine we don't test those levels sooner rather than later with such a fast run-up.
MaTachi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Hack the planet!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 10:49:22 PM

I do say we're in bubble. But nobody seems to listen or care. Too much frenzy here.

Yes, we might go up to 300 but only to pop much lower.

I believe most here realize it is bubble. All you need is look how fast the price is rising last days, you dont need to know anything else.

Yeah, history is repeating itself once again. It feels like April allover again. The possibilities to spend bitcoins obviously aren't increasing with the same speed as the bitcoin price is. And if you look at MtGox's order depth you can see that there are historically few bitcoins for sale, which drives up the exchange price.

@DanielJonss. On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 10:50:08 PM

I do say we're in bubble. But nobody seems to listen or care. Too much frenzy here.

Yes, we might go up to 300 but only to pop much lower.

I believe most here realize it is bubble. All you need is look how fast the price is rising last days, you dont need to know anything else.

Yeah, history is repeating itself once again. It feels like April allover again. The possibilities to spend bitcoins obviously aren't increasing with the same speed as Bitcoin is. And if you look at MtGox's order depth you can see that there are historically few bitcoins for sale, which drives up the exchange price.

I subscribe.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 08:03:00 AM

dat profit taking

Society doesn't scale.
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:39:01 AM

For all the people that we're saying "this is different now": - THE BUBBLE POPPED! What other proof do you need?

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:44:28 AM

For all the people that we're saying "this is different now": - THE BUBBLE POPPED! What other proof do you need?

Why is every downward movement a "popped bubble"?
Guess my semantics are quite different compared to yours.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:53:39 AM

When upward movement continues on for days and days with nonstop buying, no capitulation, and no bid support, it becomes a "bubble". Then when someone sells into that scenario and causes a large correction, the bubble is popped. On the other hand, a downward move that happened into a large bid depth after a long consolidation period would not be popping a bubble.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 12:47:09 PM

uhhh the BUBBLE popped ? last week btc was 100 €. today it is 150 €.  what an epic, catastrophic, brutal, mindblowing bubble that was. please every week.  Kiss
SheHadMANHands
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 12:50:11 PM

uhhh the BUBBLE popped ? last week btc was 100 €. today it is 150 €.  what an epic, catastrophic, brutal, mindblowing bubble that was. please every week.  Kiss

lol

"bu..bu.. but... we're back to where we were... yesterday!"
cheech300

Activity: 330
Merit: 252

NEIN, ICH BIN DER BITCOIN!

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:09:10 PM

uhhh the BUBBLE popped ? last week btc was 100 €. today it is 150 €.  what an epic, catastrophic, brutal, mindblowing bubble that was. please every week.  Kiss

lol

+1

so funny, thats why i love this forum, you dont even need a single BTC to have fun.... just read this!
GigaWave

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:38:13 PM

uhhh the BUBBLE popped ? last week btc was 100 €. today it is 150 €.  what an epic, catastrophic, brutal, mindblowing bubble that was. please every week.  Kiss

lol

+1

so funny, thats why i love this forum, you dont even need a single BTC to have fun.... just read this!

Some bubble.

Bubble preachers, Go back to your reality TV shows, and take your nonsense drama with you.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 11:53:08 AM

Looks like head and shoulders with trend reversal.... Time will tell...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:50:06 PM

It's not even a bubble yet, too early. At least wait for it to go parabolic
it did.

Nope, it went parabolic as of today, you are way too early, you need to re-examine your definition of going parabolic

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: