Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit is SCAM, Withdraw in process for 3 days and no reply from support  (Read 173 times)
mahmoud011 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

What happened:: i withdraw UNIT coin 3 days ago and it still in process and i made a new withdraw with small amount and it still in process too but i got my coins, they didn't send coins and put it in process to tell people they sent it. i opened tickets and no reply from support as always 
Username : zoro0
Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594

Reference Link:
Amount Scammed: 163.8 and 78.8
Payment Method:withdraw UNIT 
Proof of Payment: still in process in withdrawal
PM/Chat Logs: Many screenshots of every support ticket
Additional Notes: please yobit send my coins now because if you send it too late i will lose it because i buy something for it will expire
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fran -

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

actually, impossible to withdraw unit
you can see withdraw wallet status online, but when you are going to confirm withdraw the following error appears
withdrawal for such currency temporary off

of course, support doesn´t answer tickets
i´m lossing money for this problem
of course, yobit is scamming us

Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:01:39 AM

sad to see this , i hope people at least will avoid yobit like the plague. there are so many warnings about this exchange people, stop using them.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

Could you actually include some screenshots?

But Yobit's withdrawal issues are one of the biggest problems that its customers face. It's not surprising to me that you've got an issue with withdrawing this particular coin here, and it seems like others have also had issues with this. But is it just pending/processing or "transfer from cold storage"?

They should definitely not mark withdrawals complete when they are not sent, if that is the case.

Anyways, as everyone should know by now. If anything goes wrong on yobit you have nobody to fall back upon. It's honestly a hellhole that everyone should avoid. Hopefully you learned your lesson on unregulated, shady crypto exchanges. Not just limited to yobit either.

Smiley
nabdaredevil

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

Participate in the unique P2PS project.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:38:28 AM

OMG. I saw similar post about this exchange. Hunt continues. Wonder if there is just one decent exchange on this planet which will not freeze my funds for any reason or scam me.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

What happened:: i withdraw UNIT coin 3 days ago and it still in process and i made a new withdraw with small amount and it still in process too but i got my coins, they didn't send coins and put it in process to tell people they sent it. i opened tickets and no reply from support as always 
Username : zoro0
Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594

Reference Link:
Amount Scammed: 163.8 and 78.8
Payment Method:withdraw UNIT 
Proof of Payment: still in process in withdrawal
PM/Chat Logs: Many screenshots of every support ticket
Additional Notes: please yobit send my coins now because if you send it too late i will lose it because i buy something for it will expire

UNIT's depositing is disabled, but its withdrawals are enabled for some reason. It says on their site that the wallet is online, but if it's really online, then why are deposits disabled? I don't understand that. It could potentially mean that their entire UNIT infrastructure is currently down, perhaps in maintenance, which is why your withdrawals aren't going through.

Yobit clearly isn't to be trusted, most of the coins they have listed on their site are actually inactive and leads to problems for the customer all the time. Support doesn't respond, as always.

it still in process too but i got my coins

What is this supposed to mean?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: