Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:01:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you use your Bitcoin?  (Read 365 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

I have used my Bitcoin to buy cellular load and paying my utility bills. I also used my Bitcoin to buy game credits like steam

I guess we are using the same exchange or Bitcoin wallet then. I am using the services of coins.ph and I am also doing these things too but the things is that they are not really accepting bitcoin directly. Coins.ph accept your bitcoin payment and then transfer your payment not as a bitcoin but as a fiat. The same as Steam since they are not really accepting bitcoin now due to it's volatility and fees.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:22:01 PM

Have you spend your Bitcoin allready? Like buying pizza Wink or maybe you have booked your hotel with. Let's share your experiences.

As for me, I still have my Bitcoin in my wallet and don't know when I acually will use them in daily life.

How do I used my bitcoin? I used my bitcoin as my source of income, I used my bitcoin to help my parents also my family to support our needs or our expenses. I considered the bitcoin as my job because the bitcoin is my only source of income.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Have you spend your Bitcoin allready? Like buying pizza Wink or maybe you have booked your hotel with. Let's share your experiences.

As for me, I still have my Bitcoin in my wallet and don't know when I acually will use them in daily life.

Right now in this fallen price of bitcoin, it's better not to used it because there's a big opportunity which can be achieved if we continue to hold it. We all know that the price of bitcoin can be reached the highest value than other crypto.
Emjohn.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

I haven't used my bitcoin. It stays in my wallet since I start investing. I'll wait until the price of bitcoin is high.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

How do I used my bitcoin? I used my bitcoin as my source of income, I used my bitcoin to help my parents also my family to support our needs or our expenses. I considered the bitcoin as my job because the bitcoin is my only source of income.
I use my bitcoin for the tuition fee of my four kids cause I want them.to finish there schooling. And some of my coins I invest for continues earning and some I spent it for my other expenses. Bitcoin is a big big help for me to survive my daily life.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

I spent my bitcoin for my family needs and some stuff I wanted, I also saved some of my bitcoin assets in the wallet
for short-term investments
Some of my bitcoin I invest it for my future cause I want my future financially secure and successful, and some I spent it for my daily needs, and allowances of my siblings and I help my parents for paying other bills. I'm so thankful in bitcoin it helps me lot in my daily life.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

I usually convert my earning to fiat and 70% of it i put on bank for saving and the rest i spend them for my daily use but for now value is decreasing im holding it until bitcoin will recover from the bearish market.
esscera

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

I'm not using it. I do not see a reason or a place to use it. So it is only like an invensment for me. Really volatile one, though.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

I spent my bitcoin for my family needs and some stuff I wanted, I also saved some of my bitcoin assets in the wallet
for short-term investments
Some of my bitcoin I invest it for my future cause I want my future financially secure and successful, and some I spent it for my daily needs, and allowances of my siblings and I help my parents for paying other bills. I'm so thankful in bitcoin it helps me lot in my daily life.
Last year i sold bitcoins for very less price because of my pocket money and to buy electronic gadgets. but now i am saving bitcoins for future use. Bitcoin helped me a lot especially last November and December i bought almost all what i need to lead my life.
Cryptogod1985

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

haven´t used them for anything.

waiting till busto or rich,won´t touch them
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

There are many use cases for Bitcoin. I usually use it to pay some of my small bills and expenses. I prefer spending my Bitcoin in websites and services which accept Bitcoin directly and hold it. I understand that some of them can't allow themselves to hold BTC and they have to cash out. Many people are holding Bitcoin but they forgot that spending BTC is also important because it helps Bitcoin popularity to grow.

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

I am somewhat in the center. I usually use my btc to pay sometimes as I don't really have any other source of income. However, that being said I am also into some keen trading and hodling of btc too. I think trading is much better than hodling because you are atleast able to take advantage of momentary falls in prices. Moreover if you believe in technology the price will fall.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:07:13 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 02:18:25 PM by Bessta

I don't have bitcoin yet because its still expensive for me to buy one. By the time i accumulated all my earnings from  altcoins investment, i will invest on bitcoin and will not use it to pay my bills,  or to buy commodities. I plan to invest on btc for long term because i always believe its price will be as high  nobody could imagine.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
CHENIEN

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

I'm just starting bitcoin business, just a couple of months only, but when the very first time that I was earn bitcoin from my campaign salary, I was thinking deeply, and then I realize to hold my bitcoin income and continue find another additional income to make additional assets on my deposit wallet. And I'm planning soon to start investing in bitcoin, to earn multiple income as what my friend doing, and then again, I will build also a establishment or a certain store business on which the money that I earn from bitcoin business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

Presently I'm still holding most of my bitcoin in my virtual wallet and I converted only a small amount into cash to buy some needed gadgets to improve my posting in our forum. I also bought some coins from trading exchange but I'll hodl them for the meantime while learning how to trade. Trading crypto is also one my options to earn money but I need to learn more before joining the trade.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

I used bitcoin to buy a service online. Am also using it to pay monthly bills on bullish months. But since this month is kinda volatile, I'll hold it for the mean time 'til it becomes bullish again.

fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

for now my country can not be done for direct transaction with bitcoin, but for the result I use for my tube and save as a real investment in my life

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

i use my bitcoin for my everyday needs and for my family daily needs because bitcoin is can exchange to the real money to use or to buy some of benifits that you wanted to be yours.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

I study the bitcoin, how it works, how the market fluctuates, bitcoin rates today, and then make investment decisions. In addition, we should regularly update the latest news about Bitcoin
If you invest, you should buy low price and sell high price.
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

In my country, bitcoin is not yet accepted as a common means of payment. So yes it's really not possible to transact directly in bitcoin. It's kinda difficult for sometimes getting btc converted into our own currency , because of the transaction rates, they're high!!

but yes like for now the bitcoin price isn't high so that I can convert it into my own currency, because it'd be kinda loss situation for me. But when i'm in dire need of funds, I cuse BTC for meeting my daily expenditure. Otherwise, it s much a source of investment n trading for me.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: