Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you use your Bitcoin?  (Read 360 times)
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

Have you spend your Bitcoin allready? Like buying pizza Wink or maybe you have booked your hotel with. Let's share your experiences.

As for me, I still have my Bitcoin in my wallet and don't know when I acually will use them in daily life.
Currently very few countries and services accept payment by bitcoin. We should only see bitcoin as a business purpose. You have an ATM card and you can pay in any service. Or you can transfer from bitcoin to cash to pay. There are many ways to pay and we should not complicate that.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages and can be used in so many ways in order for you to make transactions easier and faster like for example paying your bills. Now, you can use bitcoin on transactions like that. In my case, i use bitcoin to help me on my financial needs since i am still a student and really needs an income for me to pay tuition. Everything mentioned in this is just some of many uses of bitcoin in our lives.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

Have you spend your Bitcoin allready? Like buying pizza Wink or maybe you have booked your hotel with. Let's share your experiences.

As for me, I still have my Bitcoin in my wallet and don't know when I acually will use them in daily life.

following services accept bit coins

Overstock.com was the first big online retailer to start accepting bitcoins in January of 2014. The company allows its customers to pay for everything from laptops and television sets to throw pillows and ottomans with bitcoins. In fact, Overstock.com allows customers to use all the major cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, and the new Bitcoin Cash.

Expedia is one of the world's largest online travel booking agencies, and since June of 2014 users have had the option to pay for their hotel bookings with bitcoins.

eGifter is a popular gift card site and mobile app that lets users buy gift cards for all sorts of places, including Amazon, JCPenny, Sephora, Home Depot, Kohl's and more. eGifter uses Coinbase as their bitcoin partner.

Newegg accepts bitcoin. Newegg has chosen BitPay as its payment processing partner for the digital currency.

The bitcoin payment option is now available for DISH customers choosing to make one-time payments on mydish.com. Customers will still have the option to make any payment online via credit card, debit card or bank account.

PizzaForCoins -Once the site verifies it has a pizza joint (Dominos, Pizza Hut or Papa John's) that is close to your location, you can order your pizza and pay for it with digital currency. A small fee for the service is included in your final payment amount.

Microsoft You can use Bitcoin to deposit funds into your Microsoft account. These funds, however, can only be used to purchase games, movies, and apps in the Windows and Xbox stores; you can't use them to buy things from the Microsoft online store.

CheapAir
The travel company has been accepting bitcoin payments since 2013 and is the only one that will accept the currency as payment for air travel. Transactions are finalized using your Coinbase wallet.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

I typically utilize Bitcoin to pay my month to month bills, for example, water, power and protection through online that has no charge and bother free. Numerous shippers acknowledge Bitcoin as method of installment sand that is so natural purchase simply exchanging cash from wallet to wallet. Likewise, I am utilizing Bitcoin to exchange a cryptographic money with the goal that I can gain additional wage beside my settled compensation. I am thankful to the point that Bitcoin is extremely a distinct advantage wherein you can procure a ton if the cost goes well.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

I typically utilize Bitcoin to pay my month to month bills, for example, water, power and protection through online that has no charge and bother free. Numerous shippers acknowledge Bitcoin as method of installment sand that is so natural purchase simply exchanging cash from wallet to wallet. Likewise, I am utilizing Bitcoin to exchange a cryptographic money with the goal that I can gain additional wage beside my settled compensation. I am thankful to the point that Bitcoin is extremely a distinct advantage wherein you can procure a ton if the cost goes well.
Since I started here, my utility bills are not problem anymore, it was already paid thru the service I am rendering here that is why it is really a great help in our family, as well as I was able to help some of my relatives and friends without asking in return and that fulfills me a lot although I don't have much money in my bank account.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

yes, I use my bitcoin partly for my needs, partly to buy a house, and partly I am used to buying a vehicle.
and I love to share, so, I always give some bitcoin also to help the poor.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

I already had spend my bitcoins and the first thing I bought is a much better computer(PC). I do save them first until when the time comes where my savings in bitcoins can buy the things that I want to buy but it will be with the help of my income on my work which is partly. Considering spending it on a daily basis is not an option for me since it is still easier to buy those things using physical money rather than bitcoins which is needed to be confirmed before the transaction would be completed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

Sadly, I can not use bitcoin to pay. Currently, my country is forbidding people to use bitcoin for payment. I usually convert bitcoin to traditional currency to use.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

I didn't spend any bitcoin yet because I am a long term investor. I have more options to get huge incomes this way
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

I spend a lot more of it and almost for personal use and the wants and needs of me or one in my family. I focus on buying the necessities as well as things that will help me earn more cryptos.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

Well, i spend my bitcoin on my billings like paying electricity, water and buy some basics needs. Because in my country bitcoin is already regulated. But i don't want to spend it all, the other bitcoin i will keep it for savings so that in the future i earn profit and my money will safe. Because i believe someday that its price is more increasing. If you a lot of savings you can earn good amount of profit also. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: