Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Prediction Of Tom Lee| Bitcoin Is Going To Reach 91,000$ By March 2020  (Read 148 times)
vishnureddy1111 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

The Prediction Of Tom Lee, Bitcoin Is Going To Reach 91,000$ By March 2020. There has been a huge dips for Bitcoin from the beginning of 2018. Many investors and analyzers are trying to figure out the future price of Bitcoin but most of the doesn’t came with perfect conclusion. Its almost impossible to predict a perfect future price of any cryptocurrency. Most of the investors are now planning to analyze the future price. Many research teams and also many analyzers are trying to give a perfect conclusion and analysis to the Bitcoin traders but non of them are getting a perfect conclusion by their research.

According to the prediction of Fundstrat’s Tom Lee the future price of Bitcoin will reach 91,000$ by the month of march 2020 year. Tom Lee’s predicted the value of Bitcoin based on the chart which represent the Bitcoin performances after the dips of Bitcoin.
Forbes too had supported and contributed with the prediction of Tom lee. The Forbes and Tom lee notes is based on the logarithmic scale which is based on a linear based graph. Tom Lee has predicted many future prices of Bitcoin.

Continue Reading On: http://beinglegends.com/the-prediction-of-tom-lee-bitcoin-is-going-to-reach-91000-by-march-2020/
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

Then you ask yourself if this happens, how much will market cap of all coins be and how much raise we can see there in the field. But again predictions are only predictions, we will all like the price to raise, why not right? But if curomstances get aligned corectly we could look at this price if not higher, if we don't get some bad news from countries
ciciliacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

i think this might not happen very quick 2020 is too close for 91,000$
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

I think this prediction is in line because with the way bitcoin is growing I won't be surprised if it surpasses every predictions which have been made so far. No matter what is thrown at bitcoin, no matter how hard it falls or hard much it crashes it always finds a way to bounce back up and go even further than the previous ATHs so I believe this prediction is in line.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

I think this prediction is in line because with the way bitcoin is growing I won't be surprised if it surpasses every predictions which have been made so far. No matter what is thrown at bitcoin, no matter how hard it falls or hard much it crashes it always finds a way to bounce back up and go even further than the previous ATHs so I believe this prediction is in line.
I also agree on that point. Bitcoin at this point of time is in its development phase, there are a lot of improvements bitcoin should possess to achieve a point where we wanted to be. However, we should not expect for more about it, because no one knows what will be the future of bitcoin. Thus, we should always support bitcoin so that its demand will increase and price value will also increase.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

The Prediction Of Tom Lee, Bitcoin Is Going To Reach 91,000$ By March 2020. There has been a huge dips for Bitcoin from the beginning of 2018. Many investors and analyzers are trying to figure out the future price of Bitcoin but most of the doesn’t came with perfect conclusion. Its almost impossible to predict a perfect future price of any cryptocurrency. Most of the investors are now planning to analyze the future price. Many research teams and also many analyzers are trying to give a perfect conclusion and analysis to the Bitcoin traders but non of them are getting a perfect conclusion by their research.

According to the prediction of Fundstrat’s Tom Lee the future price of Bitcoin will reach 91,000$ by the month of march 2020 year. Tom Lee’s predicted the value of Bitcoin based on the chart which represent the Bitcoin performances after the dips of Bitcoin.
Forbes too had supported and contributed with the prediction of Tom lee. The Forbes and Tom lee notes is based on the logarithmic scale which is based on a linear based graph. Tom Lee has predicted many future prices of Bitcoin.

Continue Reading On: http://beinglegends.com/the-prediction-of-tom-lee-bitcoin-is-going-to-reach-91000-by-march-2020/
This is a welcomed development in the field of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency has faced a lot of castigation and chastisement recently, especially since the beginning of the new year 2018. When you hear this kind of news, one will not help but feel joyous.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

Then you ask yourself if this happens, how much will market cap of all coins be and how much raise we can see there in the field. But again predictions are only predictions, we will all like the price to raise, why not right? But if curomstances get aligned corectly we could look at this price if not higher, if we don't get some bad news from countries

Yes that true, they just predicted it by its graph and did not take into consideration things like government, popularity and degrading functionality of bitcoin though I'm hoping for these prediction would happen but overall its only a mere speculation with weak basis.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

This is a funny prediction and if you look at it, this kind of prediction is very bullish and biased. It is not practical and somehow not feasible. But somehow it was made to combat the negative publicity about bitcoin and the only real about their prediction is that bitcoin will climb up the tower again but the value is  so far from what they predicted. We must be very realistic in making predictions so as not to cause panic buying and cause people to lose profit at the end.
Abigail.Parsons

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

Well he has made some accurate statements in the past. I think his prediction is very measured. 91K by 2020 seems very achievable to me. This all depends on if a consensus on regulation between world powers can be reached paving a way for a new wave of investors. These are all huge steps but it does seem that cryptocurrency in general just keeps fighting back.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

Then you ask yourself if this happens, how much will market cap of all coins be and how much raise we can see there in the field.

since market capitalization doesn't mean anything at all then your argument is also nullified by that.
besides what does bitcoin price rise have anything to do with the overall rise of everything else in the "field"?!!

But again predictions are only predictions, we will all like the price to raise, why not right? But if curomstances get aligned corectly we could look at this price if not higher, if we don't get some bad news from countries
bad news also has nothing to do with the price when we are talking about long term. bad news and FUD can only affect things in the short term while newbies panic but the bitcoin market consists of solid investors too and they don't panic.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

This would be a really huge jump of bitcoin price if the prediction is right but again its just a prediction, its just a guess like forecast but have analyzation with data. If this price reached by bitcoin price then there would be many millionaires at the year of 2020. No one can see the future in cryptocurrency world but based on past years, maybe it can really reach $91k usd at the year of 2020. Many huge inventors are investing in bitcoin so its not reallly impossible for bitcoin to rise in that value.

Azzi

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

A prediction can be made that the total crypto market cap will keep growing but not the individual coin prices. Bitcoin may lose its market share or even its role as a leader.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

That’s exactly 2 years from now. If he is even half-right, it means around $50,000? Still good, right!? But the thing is, do people really take this predictions seriously? I don’t.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

This would be a really huge jump of bitcoin price if the prediction is right but again its just a prediction, its just a guess like forecast but have analyzation with data. If this price reached by bitcoin price then there would be many millionaires at the year of 2020. No one can see the future in cryptocurrency world but based on past years, maybe it can really reach $91k usd at the year of 2020. Many huge inventors are investing in bitcoin so its not reallly impossible for bitcoin to rise in that value.
Just only  a prediction that can be happened or not if this man has predicted and he was in the the crypto currency way back since it was started then we don't have an authority to discredit his predictions for  we know he had enough knowledge about crypto currency and for  sure his predictions are based on statistical data. Even if big investors won't investment my assumption is that if let  say 30%of the world population using bitcoin we should expect even 50%would come  in imagine how much is the price would be. Because bitcoin has wider  opportunity to expand.

lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

To tell the truth I now for these predictions are not interested in, because they simply is a guess, without any reason, encryption market today and tomorrow there will be huge fluctuations, don't say 2 years later.

Who would have guessed that bitcoin was worth $20,000?

We don't expect too much information, no one knows the future.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

This article is a welcome amid the din of negativity that's been shot towards bitcoins these days. If you look at the fud starters all they been speaking of stories in thin air, with no one having any conclusive proof of anything. This article uses charts to drive his point home, and this makes me even more positive about bitcoins let's hope his words come true.
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

The prediction is very fine and just in line with everything I have been thinking earlier, back then in 2014. But, how on Earth did he come to such exact numbers like 91.000 price level and date March 2020 (why not a day in March, I wonder?) is beyond me...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: