Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges to avoid  (Read 333 times)
larsbalzak (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 08:46:04 PM by larsbalzak

Maybe it's a good idea to create a list of shit-exchanges we should avoid. Boycott them to death.

1. Cryptopia (real cancerous), deposits will take hours to appear into your account and withdrawals can take hours, weeks or months if you're lucky or else bye bye coins.
2. Hitbtc, truely a shit-exchange where withdrawals can take weeks or even months. They also have no support team you can contact and charge deposit fees.
3. IDEX, not sure if this falls in the exchange category but this thing is fking slow. You can't withdrawal your tokens without having $50 worth of Eth.

You continue...

4. Etherdelta! You should avoid it because its really complex to use and you can easily make a mistake.
5. Exmo! Withdrawal of money hanging confirmations to the mail simply doesn't reach, support said most likely spam filter, suggested to change the registration mail and at the same time it requires more than a bank when registering a mortgage, the verification was two times on exmo.com and exmo.me
6. C-cex, You can put C-cex exchange on your shit list. I used it before. These guys are on new year vacation of 40 days. until those 40 days, they suspended all withdraw. How can an exchange go for a vacation of 40 days They have listed mainly scam coins such as MCAP so guys stay away!!!
7. Poloniex, I'm avoiding poloniex because I stuck on this exchange for few months with all my depo while crypto was growing) Support just take silence pause and that  was very sad for me)
8. Bittrex, i would also like to add Bittrex to the list of exchanges that you should avoid. because they scammed a lot of their users simply by changing their rules over night. that proves they can do anything they want without giving a shit and do it if it has lots of money for them.
9. Yobit, This is another exchange, which must be avoided. Support doesn't answer a few months. Your money can disappear without the reasons and explanations of the administration. The moderator sometimes appears in the chat, but doesn't respond to your messages...
10. Bitgrail, Add Bitgrail to that list, they are doing some shady business over there it seems.

Which exchanges are left to use?

1. Binance
2. Kucoin
3. Coinexchange
4. Cobinhood
5. Stocks.exchange
michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

IDEX is a good exchange, but it is decentralized and The dexchange has matching mechanismsp.
The trading volume of this exchange is quite large, why would you think it is a shit exchange?

larsbalzak (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

IDEX is a good exchange, but it is decentralized and The dexchange has matching mechanismsp.
The trading volume of this exchange is quite large, why would you think it is a shit exchange?

this thing is fking slow
. You can't withdrawal your tokens without having $50 worth of Eth.
lushlifing

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:55:49 AM

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT HAHAHA LOL
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

Maybe it's a good idea to create a list of shit-exchanges we should avoid. Boycott them to death.

1. Hitbtc, truely a shit-exchange where withdrawals can take weeks or even months. They also have no support team you can contact and charge deposit fees.
2. Cryptopia, deposits will take hours to appear into your account and withdrawals can take hours, weeks or months.
3. IDEX, not sure if this falls in the exchange category but this thing is fking slow. You can't withdrawal your tokens without having $50 worth of Eth.

You continue...

Actually i used the three of them but till now all of my withdrawal never have trouble.
But because they have so many user and maybe the other user get trouble.
Specially in idex, you can not do trading if the token or altcoin has lower value than $50 and its not big problem for me.
AirdropWeekly

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

Etherdelta! You should avoid it because its really complex to use and you can easily make a mistake.
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

Exmo!
Withdrawal of money hanging confirmations to the mail simply doesn't reach, support said most likely spam filter, suggested to change the registration mail and at the same time it requires more than a bank when registering a mortgage, the verification was two times on exmo.com and exmo.me
In general this is a skam.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

You can put C-cex exchange on your shit list. I used it before. These guys are on new year vacation of 40 days. until those 40 days, they suspended all withdraw. How can an exchange go for a vacation of 40 days Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

They have listed mainly scam coins such as MCAP so guys stay away!!!
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

I'm avoiding poloniex because I stuck on this exchange for few months with all my depo while crypto was growing) Support just take silence pause and that  was very sad for me)  

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

1. Hitbtc, truely a shit-exchange where withdrawals can take weeks or even months. They also have no support team you can contact and charge deposit fees.
2. Cryptopia, deposits will take hours to appear into your account and withdrawals can take hours, weeks or months.

You continue...

4. Etherdelta! You should avoid it because its really complex to use and you can easily make a mistake.
5. Exmo! Withdrawal of money hanging confirmations to the mail simply doesn't reach, support said most likely spam filter, suggested to change the registration mail and at the same time it requires more than a bank when registering a mortgage, the verification was two times on exmo.com and exmo.me

What the hell. HitBTC is not shit exchange.  Roll Eyes. Who said that they are taking time for withdrawals, you might be confused with something or you might withdrawing shit coins itself which are not having proper services at all. HitBTC is good exchanger and as far as im using it I am enjoying it a lot. Its user interface is also perfect for our use.

I can bet IDEX sucks because it is itself looking like heavy load on the earth. Rest of the exchangers are average one and I have no comments on them at all.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

Then let's educate people how to use it, rather than telling them to avoid it. Avoid it why? Because it is hard to use, are you out of your mind? Etherdelta is one of the safest exchanges I ever used, yes it is only for ethereum-erc20 tokens but as decentralized exchange it is surley place where we as people will want to move towards.

For IDEX, yes it's shity they have this limit, but many exchanges out there have it such as Binance, it is slow cuz you gotta wait the blocks to come in.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:33:07 AM

I think Hitbit and Cryptopia had an issue on their side regarding failed transaction and coins got stack up on their end, I have some office mates that said to have their problems regarding this kind of issue, But I don't think that it has been resolve yet and on IDEX and EXMO I never use that exchange because of having doubts on it and hearing some bad comments about it, And for etherdelta I think the site is down so never use it at all and it has a new site that is called Fortdelta now.
lolek_bolek

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:38:15 AM

You continue...

What the hell. HitBTC is not shit exchange.  Roll Eyes. Who said that they are taking time for withdrawals, you might be confused with something or you might withdrawing shit coins itself which are not having proper services at all. HitBTC is good exchanger and as far as im using it I am enjoying it a lot. Its user interface is also perfect for our use.

I can bet IDEX sucks because it is itself looking like heavy load on the earth. Rest of the exchangers are average one and I have no comments on them at all.

It took me once like a week to get BTC from hitBTC and i never went back. Also their withdrawal fee is enormous...
IDEX is not the best exchange but I have no bad experience with it.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

Thanks for the list!  I'm currently avoiding all of those already after having several bad experiences on each one.  The ones I trust currently are Bittrex, Binance, and Liqui.  Each one is extremely quick.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:42:57 AM

i can confirm that Cryptopia has problems these days and if you can, it is best to avoid this exchange until they solve the issues. additionally C-cex have been having lots of problems for a very long time so it should be avoided at all costs.
but i don't know the others.

i would also like to add Bittrex to the list of exchanges that you should avoid. because they scammed a lot of their users simply by changing their rules over night. that proves they can do anything they want without giving a shit and do it if it has lots of money for them.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 11:15:02 PM by andthereyou

I had used two of the 'exchanges to avoid' in the list in the first post. That's etherdelta and hitbtc. I agree that as much as possible we have to avoid those exchanges. The withdrawal fee of hitbtc is almost 20$ when I sold a token in hitbtc exchange and it's very lag in my cellphone. It's draining my battery very fast. And for etherdelta it is good to use but you need someone who have experienced using that exchange or else you will be charge with eth for every click.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

Yobit. This is another exchange, which must be avoided. Support doesn't answer a few months. Your money can disappear without the reasons and explanations of the administration. The moderator sometimes appears in the chat, but doesn't respond to your messages...

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

I'd rather go Poloniex than SHitBtc.  Grin

With polo it is the customer service which is more of their problem and I got to experience that too. It took long before the problem was resolved. Something like a week before everything is cleaned up.

With SHitBtc the deposit fee is what sucks the most. I havent even done anything and yet you want something already from me. I say that is BS. They should die in their sleep.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
jim_crypto

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:27:29 PM

yup I pretty much agree with most of the original post... Ive used Cryptopia or as I call it Craptopia now, quite a bit. Was a reasonable exchange but after delays in with withdrawals & slow support I now avoid. I use a few other exchanges, Kucoin is probably my favourite.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

I am using the two exchanges above without having problems on my end. In cryptopia's case, my deposit and withdrawal surely takes hours to appear, but I still am not experiencing a case where it had took weeks or months to withdraw unless I hold it there for a little while. In etherdelta's case, I think it is good to use just be mindful of the url as it can be phished easily. I think it isn't that complex at all but it is somehow not that fast and user friendly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: