Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Proud investor  (Read 169 times)
souly (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

I am relatively new this forum but not new to crypto. I was involved in crypto for the past 2.5years now. I invested in an ICO for the first time last year since the project I was looking at really looked interesting and had potential. I love the idea behind the project and very recent, during the weekly  update, this announcement was published: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/weekly-update-2e98408d6753 which really boosted my confidence as an investor in this project. I am assuming that I am not the only investor that is currently confident, happy and excited about the goals of the project. I hope many projects can imitate what the team is doing right here, good job Smiley. Share your thoughts if you have.
RubyM

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

I am relatively new this forum but not new to crypto. I was involved in crypto for the past 2.5years now. I invested in an ICO for the first time last year since the project I was looking at really looked interesting and had potential. I love the idea behind the project and very recent, during the weekly update, this announcement was published: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/weekly-update-2e98408d6753 which really boosted my confidence as an investor in this project. I am assuming that I am not the only investor that is currently confident, happy and excited about the goals of the project. I hope many projects can imitate what the team is doing right here, good job Smiley. Share your thoughts if you have.
That is good, the update boosted a lot of investors confidence including mine, it's what we have been waiting for.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets - https://bex.global/login
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

I am relatively new this forum but not new to crypto. I was involved in crypto for the past 2.5years now. I invested in an ICO for the first time last year since the project I was looking at really looked interesting and had potential. I love the idea behind the project and very recent, during the weekly  update, this announcement was published: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/weekly-update-2e98408d6753 which really boosted my confidence as an investor in this project. I am assuming that I am not the only investor that is currently confident, happy and excited about the goals of the project. I hope many projects can imitate what the team is doing right here, good job Smiley. Share your thoughts if you have.

DIMCOIN is dead to me and I guess to most of the sane investors after fiasco they made with Hitbtc listing.

Few months ago, they made a total pump and dump to 20x DIMCOIN price.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

I am relatively new this forum but not new to crypto. I was involved in crypto for the past 2.5years now. I invested in an ICO for the first time last year since the project I was looking at really looked interesting and had potential. I love the idea behind the project and very recent, during the weekly  update, this announcement was published: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/weekly-update-2e98408d6753 which really boosted my confidence as an investor in this project. I am assuming that I am not the only investor that is currently confident, happy and excited about the goals of the project. I hope many projects can imitate what the team is doing right here, good job Smiley. Share your thoughts if you have.
I think it's pretty cool but the Market cap can not be viewed at CMC. If many trades may be the number of coins in circulation will soon be updated. Current price is $ 0.004533.
But, what do you believe in such a price and whether it is satisfied.
Courtny

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:22:12 PM

It looks like a very interesting project, I was reading about the project on the website. This is my first time I hear of Dimcoin but I get the impression that it might be big in the future, I am even considering to spend a few dollars in the mean time, where is it currently listed?
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

After the February update, it is a bit diminished in growth, and they do not have a product yet, but they communicate with all subscribers, negotiate with exchanges, weekly updates. So we believe in the future.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

I am proud to be the Dimcoin investor, and I also think that the team is doing a great job by keeping us all updated about the progress of the project.

I am relatively new this forum but not new to crypto. I was involved in crypto for the past 2.5years now. I invested in an ICO for the first time last year since the project I was looking at really looked interesting and had potential. I love the idea behind the project and very recent, during the weekly  update, this announcement was published: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/weekly-update-2e98408d6753 which really boosted my confidence as an investor in this project. I am assuming that I am not the only investor that is currently confident, happy and excited about the goals of the project. I hope many projects can imitate what the team is doing right here, good job Smiley. Share your thoughts if you have.

DIMCOIN is dead to me and I guess to most of the sane investors after fiasco they made with Hitbtc listing.

I wouldn't say that Dimcoin is dead, its not a good thing to go around spreading FUD, if the DIMCOIN was dead, why would they make weekly updates regarding the progress of the ecosystem, you need to understand that some of us were early investors and we believe in the project.
I am failing to understand why is everyone having issues with HitBTC, I have used the exchange several times and I haven't encountered any of the problem you guys are always whining about, I think HitbTC is one of the fast rising exchanges and more popular in some regions.

I think it's pretty cool but the Market cap can not be viewed at CMC. If many trades may be the number of coins in circulation will soon be updated. Current price is $ 0.004533.
I have read in some updates that they have already sent CMC all the required information for the update, and they are currently working on it, let's just be patient, I just assume that the circ. supply and all the missing information will be updated soon.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

There are so many great projects but even if you have a good idea/project you may not be able to make it successful in the market. Therefore I don't invest in every project I amazed by

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

This is a good attempt to draw attention to this project. Smiley It'll take a little longer time than just reading an article on a Medium for to say how profitable this project.
amih

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

I did not know in detail about this project yet and I think it sounds very interesting that you are investing in an ICO that really has a very good concept. and you make an investment on ICO with a detailed analysis I think that's how you make a profit and make you more confident. I think this will encourage other projects to create a very good concept so that the projects developed will be successful.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
smutexar

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

Hey. I think the project is interesting, as since the introduction of Bitcoin, blockchain technology has grown in leaps and bounds. Blockchain has allowed not only cryptocurrencies to flourish, but has opened other traditional sectors such as financial services to exploit the technology. The problem with many of these blockchain oferings is that they ofer individualised or complimentary services, but not the entire package.
Have Bounty this project?
souly (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

I am relatively new this forum but not new to crypto. I was involved in crypto for the past 2.5years now. I invested in an ICO for the first time last year since the project I was looking at really looked interesting and had potential. I love the idea behind the project and very recent, during the weekly update, this announcement was published: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/weekly-update-2e98408d6753 which really boosted my confidence as an investor in this project. I am assuming that I am not the only investor that is currently confident, happy and excited about the goals of the project. I hope many projects can imitate what the team is doing right here, good job Smiley. Share your thoughts if you have.
That is good, the update boosted a lot of investors confidence including mine, it's what we have been waiting for.
I haven't been following a lot but a few updates that I have read really boosted my confidence since this was exactly what I needed to see from the team. I have a belief that the ecosystem will be a success and us investors need to be patient and hold our investments.

I didn't know about that, but that doesn't mean that the coin is dead.

I guess now is the right time to buy more and wait for the market to recover.

It looks like a very interesting project, I was reading about the project on the website. This is my first time I hear of Dimcoin but I get the impression that it might be big in the future, I am even considering to spend a few dollars in the mean time, where is it currently listed?
It's listed on HitBTC and AlphaBTC as far as I know.

After the February update, it is a bit diminished in growth, and they do not have a product yet, but they communicate with all subscribers, negotiate with exchanges, weekly updates. So we believe in the future.
Indeed, the value is currently experiencing a decline, probably, it's bacause the market is bleeding and almost all currencies went down in value. In addition, hybrid stock exchange is not functional as yet.

There are so many great projects but even if you have a good idea/project you may not be able to make it successful in the market. Therefore I don't invest in every project I amazed by
Yeah, I understand that. But you need to understand that if it's good, then why not invest? Some of us missed out on bitcoin, and won't let the same thing happen again. I actually made my research prior to my investment.

This is a good attempt to draw attention to this project. Smiley It'll take a little longer time than just reading an article on a Medium for to say how profitable this project.
I was actually an early investor in their ICO, however, sometime last year I completely forgot about it due hectic schedule, the other day when I was following up, I actually noticed that the team has been doing a very great job, and I appreciate their hard work and will continue supporting them and the project itself.

I did not know in detail about this project yet and I think it sounds very interesting that you are investing in an ICO that really has a very good concept. and you make an investment on ICO with a detailed analysis I think that's how you make a profit and make you more confident. I think this will encourage other projects to create a very good concept so that the projects developed will be successful.
That was encouraging, Dimcoin was one of the successful ICOs launched last year, it's not just a coin but it's part of an ecosystem, once the main contituent is launched, the value will skyrocket and moon.

Hey. I think the project is interesting, as since the introduction of Bitcoin, blockchain technology has grown in leaps and bounds. Blockchain has allowed not only cryptocurrencies to flourish, but has opened other traditional sectors such as financial services to exploit the technology. The problem with many of these blockchain oferings is that they ofer individualised or complimentary services, but not the entire package.
Indeed, that is true. Hybrid stock exchange aim to change how the stock market functions, and make it easier for us investors to trade stocks, commodities, securities and cryptonised assets on the blockchain without any middleman, if you don't find this idea impressive then I don't know. I am not too sure if they have any ongoing bounties at the moment but you can go through their profile and find out.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

Are you asking if they have bounties on your last statement? If that's a yes, I would recommend their on-going bounty which is looking very interesting, and I also joined: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3004000.0

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
DawnDAWN

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

I have recently bought some DIM on BTC-Alpha, I am relatively new to their community, probably you can outline some of things that beginners like me might not know, I invested because I read that they are buildin an ecosystem that includes exchanges and payment system.
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:22:00 AM

it is no longer possible to access the old earnings anymore. For this reason, as the profits decreased, people turned to alternatives. I think this is a proud investor. He must be stubborn, not stubborn.  Cry
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

The update says one thing that the developers are not indifferent to their project and they are trying to translate their ideas into reality. Unfortunately, such projects are becoming less and more difficult to choose and not to lose everything. In general, sometimes our stubbornness or self-confidence plays a cruel joke with us.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: