Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:53:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is promsing ICO in April 2018?  (Read 427 times)
alinkamalinka2018

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

I would suggest checking out a project in IoT called IoTeX. The team and idea behind it look very promising! They don't have a token sale or ICO, but they do a number of different community reward programs, where you can get their tokens.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

Anyone Suggests me!
I have a very good project but it is nearing completion. If you want to get good bonuses and get started soon, join this campaign. Current is a very potential project and was invested by Mark Cuban in the project.
You will be instructed by the investment manager carefully.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2831598.0

btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

Currently for me the best promising ICO in April 2018 is XYOracle Network which define as the biggest project and currently developed in the blockchain. It this promising project it deals with many investors wanting to join in this project and tends to hits millions dollars of investment as far as i concern if this ICO will successfully launch in thr market.
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

Bitnation Pangea is the ICO I was looking for. It has not just an application of the Blockchain technology but a whole new concept of a voluntary nation and a decentralised democracy that you can join.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

Anyone Suggests me!
It is not easy to identify the promising ICO. Because majority of the scam projects are available in the so we don't predict the right platform in future. If you want to invest in ICO you should research your own way. Then you should check white paper, Road map and developing team. It is just a common research you can analyse one more time then only you can choose the best platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:34:41 AM

I suggests that you check these coins because they had a potential to hit the market.

1.Qurrex
2.Silk Chain
3.ETU
4.Phx

Here are some of the ICO's that catch my eye. Check them out till you find some of good and promising ICO this April 2018. It is not the best ICOs you could find among the registered ones but here are some that have the capability to hit. Check their team, objective and specially their platform and consider their potential. Some of them give airdrops for advertisement.  

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

Anyone Suggests me!
You need suggestion. Arlight, try this one https://contribute.safecrypt.io . But first read their site carefully, then you will know what they want to do. A really interesting product, cryptoexchange for people.
Semen89

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:06:17 AM

My recommendation will be that you need to choose the project where you want to invest money, and not listen to the people who advocate them, it's your money and therefore responsibility should be on you
winfair

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:31:35 AM

I think its you what is you want you can choose what you want you can find your self if what is the best ICO now because many ICO now are promising you can do is choose wisely

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
rockmanv

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

How about the Abyss?

I'm still wondering about the profit of attending in ICO right now. If the market gets bullish, money will flow into BTC and ETH first. Maybe keeping BTC or ETH can make us more profit in future?
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:39:09 AM

bobs repair i can recommended to you and neonexchange too.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:39:54 AM

Hashgraph and Cardstack.
I would recommend you to join these two, not to take part in the hard hat too big ICO project.

watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:11:04 AM

Anyone Suggests me!

i will suggest picking otppay .it is such a promising ang great platform maybe you can check the website of it .
zafmine

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

I recommend Sonder, Ternio, Hycon, FogCoin and Omnitude.
omnitude

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

I'd recommend checking out Omnitude.tech We are a middleware system, we will be revolutionizing how business is done online.  Check out our site for more info Smiley
Daeshim

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

I think Joint Ventures is quite good. It brings a much-needed change to the current digital content landscape. Their aim is to create an economy that rewards every participant of the network, including publishers, authors, commenters, advertisers, and moderators, while minimizing third-party commissions.
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

Anyone Suggests me!
My recomended ICO project
WorldBitBank The first legal cryptocurrency bank in the world
BETEX Binnary options used blockchain technologies
BWEX the next cryptocurrency exchanger

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
omnitude

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

You should come check out Omnitude! we're a middleware system thats received some of the highest reviews around. More info on our website or come to our telegram to ask any questions.
rosabella

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

I recommend Zonafide. Zonafide is a Digital Wallet leveraging blockchain and collaboration technology to ensure a person's Activities are secure from fraud and cybercrime. The beta version of the Zonafide Wallet is already available on Android and iOS. Zonafide has a fully developed route to market ready to go operational.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

Anyone Suggests me!
MY recommend are these project

FogCoin

ETH

Abyss
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print