Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 Difficulties for a trader  (Read 1526 times)
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

When i first try to study and apply my trading skills i start rolling money for about 20$ so it's not a huge amount atleast i tried to know first how to connect and apply reading indicators such as candlesticks some sort of like that. My first profit was not big enough also, so two months after i earn some profit but not that big.  There are many difficulties to be discuss i guess. 

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jujurloe

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

the starting point of a trader is number 7. It's hard not to be greedy. because of this all will cause us to lose everything because there is no sense of satisfaction if we are greedy
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

I think it is difficult to sell and buy at the right time but that's in fact very normal because you can't know the right times.

doanlang

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

The most difficult is stop loss, which is an insurmountable thing as a trader. You can analyze right technique, find out correct information, plan accurately but you can not overcome emotion. You are afraid when prices fall, never win the fear.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

The most difficult is stop loss, which is an insurmountable thing as a trader. You can analyze right technique, find out correct information, plan accurately but you can not overcome emotion. You are afraid when prices fall, never win the fear.
it is true, being a very difficult trader is a stop loss, because most traders will panic when prices fall very drastically, and to control emotions, being a trader is very difficult and not easy for everyone to do.
nauredok

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

For me, the biggest difficulty is when the market is in a bearish trend .I love the market in flat, then it is very easy for me to trade . And of course I prefer night trading, in the daytime just something strange happens to me .
prihojantsev

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

For me, the biggest difficulty is when the market is in a bearish trend .I love the market in flat, then it is very easy for me to trade . And of course I prefer night trading, in the daytime just something strange happens to me .
It is true that trading during a night helps sometimes cause it is always noisy in a day time. As a result I can not concentrate and open/close positions.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

There are many difficulties involving trading and the list you have given is not an exhausted one, but one must remember that the trading is not for everyone.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:56:46 PM

The only difficulty in a transaction that I have often encountered is impatience, if we are impatient, it probably will never be able to succeed in the cryptographic market, so I think the main patience. is the key to success
Right.You should have a long stretch of patience whenever you are in trading.There are no guarantees that you always make profit in trading especially when the market is bleeding it's hard to make profit at it.So study first the price movement of the market and learn to wait for the perfect time to trade to avoid huge losses.

Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:36:44 PM

To be a good trader it's advisable to "stick to the rules" rather than being guided by your emotions. When you move along the same path as everyone else(making quick profit in the flash of a pan), you will ask always lose a good opportunity at becoming a good trader. Principles work better than your emotions.
jasonjenks

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very exciting because it allows you to grow financially and really you set the limits, although obviously there are risks involved. Having ambition is essential to achieve success, if you want to bet on a new great project, I invite you to visit the following page: http://www.ultrapoint.net/
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

The only difficulty in a transaction that I have often encountered is impatience, if we are impatient, it probably will never be able to succeed in the cryptographic market, so I think the main patience. is the key to success
Right.You should have a long stretch of patience whenever you are in trading.There are no guarantees that you always make profit in trading especially when the market is bleeding it's hard to make profit at it.So study first the price movement of the market and learn to wait for the perfect time to trade to avoid huge losses.
There should be a clear plan for dadaaud at this time. More needs to be monitored so that trends can be identified during this time as anything can happen. I think investors should be well prepared to make the right decisions in times of difficult market conditions.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

Do you think that forex trading is difficult? how long is it difficult forex trading?

If according to ane itself really true forex trading is indeed difficult. But missed his pips. Not difficult to find profit, not too difficult to add analysis or strategy.

However,

1. It is difficult to stop when Profit / Loss lot
2. It is difficult to exit the market while not excited
3. It is difficult to leave the computer while floating minus
4. Difficult to sell OP errors
5. Difficult to CutLoss
6. It is difficult to stop when the target has been reached
7. It's hard not to be greedy

Well, that guy 7 is hard for a trader hehe

Happy trading guys emoticon-Congratulations

These seven behaviors are indeed very human, each person tends to be overwhelmed by his own problems, namely not understanding in the face of the ongoing market willingness, ambition and greed which usually often poison their minds thus making the method of trading becomes unstable or not excited, even though excited often filled with uncontrollable emotions.

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:50:34 AM

Yes that right, greedy was destroid me in trading and iam loss much money cause this emotion.  I passed 3 times bull market and i got alot of profit from it but cause greedy iam loss again. So one most important thing that i learnt from crypto is never ever be greedy.
zeromproject

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:56:19 AM

oh you are right. those are very difficult to control.

vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:35:09 AM

There are many difficulties involving trading and the list you have given is not an exhausted one, but one must remember that the trading is not for everyone.
No matter how we try and analyze it, if we dont have a knowlwdge and proper research on such coin we will never know what are fate in trading, we should do proper study before we get into it.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:42:45 AM

Really agree! Specially #7, we all trader are greedy hahaha, that is very hard. But if you start to know how to handle your emotion, you will start not to be greedy, being greedy in trading is really hard, you need to be strong and dont be a weak, don't panic sell or get FOMO.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

I think there is still one that you have not mentioned, one of which is that you cannot control the patience you have and yes that is the main key to being able to get success.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

Just keep holding your bitcoin because the price of bitcoin increases when we wait for a lot of people because they can not withstand their patient and sell it at a cheap price.
feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

Impatience is not a difficulty, ignorance is! And that is basically what a lot of traders possess in this market as they are ignorant of how to trade a market, what they are holding, let alone have enough patience to be able to go through with a trade when they do not even have a strategy.

This would be a major difficulty as long as we have people who are busy looking for shortcuts to everything and they simply are not ready to go through the difficult moments of learning all they need to so as to be able to get the ease in making sound trades in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: