Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COMPLETE] BLOCKSCART OLD THREAD.  (Read 2074 times)
MORTUIS_V2

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

I am very pleased to join this project. I see good prospects for this project.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

I strongly believe that this is a nice concept and will be generally accepted as e-business is the next level of trade. Good luck to Dev teams.
warley

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

top project 
this project has a very professional project team, they will be serious and consistent to develop the project
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

good project, there is no reason to ignore such a good project. if after seeing the vision of the mission of this project, I assume that this is a future project that has brightness in the day. And I'm sure there will be no disappointment if you dare to invest some of your assets and become part of BLOCKSCART
Blockscart (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

https://youtu.be/_oKKOnEpKEM
kimbyhd

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

Joinning and suppotring your project
Blockscart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

I'm in hope we also BLOCPAY ready soon which in the near future we can implement into other marketplaces for free under licence which means they will also accept BLOC

We are in early stages of development and its not an easy task but we will get there.

Thanks for your support.
ghazanfar76

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

Very Good Project and Excellant idea.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

It's a great idea that you guys have come up with. Bringing in the whole marketplace in a blockchain with the ease of payment is definitely something we actually need at this moment. I am going to follow closely this one for sure and I wish the team all the very best.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

Good idea!
I have read the white paper of the project, overall - if you achieve the goals you will have great success beyond imagination!
The market for this project is large, I will closely monitor the roadmap of the project.
Try to keep up the good work and good luck!
Blockscart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

Good idea!
I have read the white paper of the project, overall - if you achieve the goals you will have great success beyond imagination!
The market for this project is large, I will closely monitor the roadmap of the project.
Try to keep up the good work and good luck!

It wont be easy to convert everyone over to a cryptocurrency only fee free marketplace but we believe that with the growing media around this technology, starting off with a simple marketplace linked up to blockchain and p2p payments through the main net will allow for a new wave of e-commerce platforms.

The team believes that if we can start this off then others will follow suite and what we mean by this is that all other ecommerce marketplaces will have no choice but to eventually offer free listings.

What happens if Blockscart complete this mission?  fee free marketplaces everywhere.

Next steps are to look to offer a similar platform by using the origin protocol allowing for smart contracts and sales of high value assets like property and deeded ownerships.
Blockscart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

It's a great idea that you guys have come up with. Bringing in the whole marketplace in a blockchain with the ease of payment is definitely something we actually need at this moment. I am going to follow closely this one for sure and I wish the team all the very best.

There has been a lot of interest from developers looking to join the team but that will be step 2.
Get a fee free marketplace out there and then develop it further.

Baby steps. no running before walking as they say.

We found that platforms like open bazaar and bitify where essentially darknet marketplaces which have no control or care for whats sold.

The inevitable truth is that cyptocurrency will soon be regulated worldwide. By offering this type marketplace now, will put us in a position to further develop into a global brand.
Blockscart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:31:36 PM

The bottleneck that they need to strategize here is how customers will adopt this.
Though e-commerce is really a big industry but most of the customers are not well-versed in crypto yet.
So the initial adaptation might be slow but once they experience the efficiency of this system, they will be great customers as well as getting spread this by word of mouth and that's a good marketing already.
I'm really curious how the ecommerce business will have different cryptocurrencies as payment methods.
We are really entering in the digital world.

Yes we believe so, that initial adoption will be slow, but since more and more people are getting into crypto day by day even in this bear market. IT is the sign that people want the change and freedom to do and control things in their own way. About the strategy part, initially we will tie up will big players and simultaneously we will promote it to the general public to open an store.

More people are joining us on blockscart and word of mouth is the best way forward as of now. But, in future we will use every marketing channel as possible to get this out there.

Feel free to PM me or email me at akhil.g@blockscart.co.uk for more queries.
Thanhnghi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

We are also looking at other Blockchains to move over to in the future, if we can. Kiss
MosesCAN

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:41:35 PM

Great project
Blockscart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

We are also looking at other Blockchains to move over to in the future, if we can. Kiss

If you are talking about Blockscart, we are not moving away from Ethereum and if we will decide that in future, we will release an official statement on it.
Prameda Mendis

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

From the marketing aspect, this will be a great project. specially the concept is very innovative and it is focus on the global market opportunities. So I recommend this project to every one to invest. cheers
kimikimiksz
Copper Member

Activity: 129
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

Like this project, not next erc-20 without any use but something which is solving some problem really exist. can't wait for the launch.
Blockscart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

From the marketing aspect, this will be a great project. specially the concept is very innovative and it is focus on the global market opportunities. So I recommend this project to every one to invest. cheers

Well, look out for some partnership announcements on Monday. And yes, we are focusing on global market.
Blockscart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

Like this project, not next erc-20 without any use but something which is solving some problem really exist. can't wait for the launch.

Platform launch will be sooner than most people think. Our platform is ready and in testing phase. We are in talks with vendors to enroll them on blockscart  and with exchanges too. If you miss the phase 1 ICO, you will never see Blockscart at the same price again as Phase 2 starts at $1 rather than current price of $0.10 cents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: