Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making a tiny website for e-commerce to sell christmas trees over the internet..  (Read 716 times)
HenryRomp (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Separation of currency and state.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 04:38:20 AM

Heheh. Check it out and tell me what you think. This project may or may not actually happen, this is just a mock-up I threw together with "jotform" for fun. But still, I want opinions. http://form.jotform.us/form/32938071698164

A properly secured wallet with bitcoin is in my opinion the safest, most secure, best all-around bet for holding wealth at this moment in history. Go ahead, call me crazy. They've been calling me crazy since 2013.
https://churchofbitcoin.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:40:40 AM

Setup a site with Wordpress & Ecommerce plugin, and use a Bitcoin plugin to accept BTC. Very easy and looks professional. Smiley
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:45:01 AM

How much will you charge for shipping? If it costs too much people will just go out to buy one (since you can buy them everywhere).
Shipping via flying reindeer is free. If you want it delivered down your chimney, you will have to pay extra.
HenryRomp (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Separation of currency and state.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 02:17:58 AM

How much will you charge for shipping? If it costs too much people will just go out to buy one (since you can buy them everywhere).
Shipping via flying reindeer is free. If you want it delivered down your chimney, you will have to pay extra.
This. So much win..

Also why the bad design? Have you tried WordPress or other CMS?

Delivery and setup are free within our delivery area (Manhattan).

Bad design, well, I haven't made a website since I was about 14, and I threw this one together in about 45 minutes.. I will check out wordpress perhaps it will be a little easier to use.

Thanks for the feedback folks.

A properly secured wallet with bitcoin is in my opinion the safest, most secure, best all-around bet for holding wealth at this moment in history. Go ahead, call me crazy. They've been calling me crazy since 2013.
https://churchofbitcoin.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: