Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Best potential in a 1 year hold (2 votes possible)
Matrix AI Network
CREDITS
TomoChain
Wanchain
Havven
Seele
ArcBlock
NeonExchange
YGGDRASH
ZEBI

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for new promising coin !  (Read 230 times)
KikoBurito (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

Hey everyone here are some coins that either I own or plan to buy soon just haven't decided on what % from my portfolio.
Please vote for which coin you think has the most potential for gains in a 1 year hold. You can vote for up to 2 coins if you are undecided and maybe add a comment why you think so to keep the discussion going Smiley .
I am not mentioning top coins cause everyone knows them and has their opinion on them this is for yet unknown powerhouses upcoming.
diego ramos

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

I will vote for EZT, in addition to BNB, CMT
KikoBurito (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

I personally like all the future block-chain projects like Seele, ArcBlock, Credits but the question is which will be THE ONE !! Cheesy
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:33:08 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 11:49:06 AM by bundo

-Credits '' got great success in ICO although there are some people who say the price will drop
-Havven '' has a nice roadmap and I follow the airdop Grin
That's the reason I chose both
cris mane

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

I voted for Arcblock and Seele
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

I voted for CREDITS - the only coin in your list with a real potential. I read today that they conduced tests on the alpha version, reaching 400 000 and more transactions per second!

The rest doesn't have even 1/10 of the CREDITS potential.
dlastdon

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

Credits is going to moon! I see huge potentials in this coin if have it keep it buy some more and HODL that my advice!
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

I voted for CREDITS - the only coin in your list with a real potential. I read today that they conduced tests on the alpha version, reaching 400 000 and more transactions per second!

Also voted for Credits so many fuds and scam accusations on their official thread I will not be surprised if they create a moderated one, they have released their videos on their alpha version but the accusations keep coming back still holding my shares and will not sell it until it reaches $10 or more.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

Why there is no point "none", cause of my own I would not vote for any of this coins. I think new projects can't be successful so much as well known old ones, like waves and Etherum. Well, it is just my opinion, I prefer to invest in those alts in which I can be sure and that's mostly coins wich appeared on the market long time ago.
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

Also voted for Credits so many fuds and scam accusations on their official thread I will not be surprised if they create a moderated one, they have released their videos on their alpha version but the accusations keep coming back still holding my shares and will not sell it until it reaches $10 or more.

I also voted for Credits and I have no intention to sell my Credits until it is at least $10, as above! I strongly believe that it will reach $10 so soon!
flast bug

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

I was voting for ABT, unfortunately I did not attend the last ICO, but I will buy it at a good price.
magle

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

I know none of those coins. Why are they even needed? What do they bring to the table that ETH, IOTA, NEM etc. don't already have?  Honestly I don't see much space for new coins unless they come with some truely value adding benefits.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

Hey everyone here are some coins that either I own or plan to buy soon just haven't decided on what % from my portfolio.
Please vote for which coin you think has the most potential for gains in a 1 year hold. You can vote for up to 2 coins if you are undecided and maybe add a comment why you think so to keep the discussion going Smiley .
I am not mentioning top coins cause everyone knows them and has their opinion on them this is for yet unknown powerhouses upcoming.
I prefer Matrix AI networks, because Matrix has a key to success in its technology: Hybrid PoS + PoW consensus based on stochastic network contraction. the technology will be able to make the Matrix capable of being a competitor with another reliable coin.
and with the volume currently in coinmarketcap, making the Matrix capable of being a coin that has a high price by the end of this year.

KikoBurito (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

For those saying why these projects and not established ones like ETH and so on, is exactly the reason why.
They are established and already made most of the gains, of course you can still do x5 -x10 in the long term but if one of these new projects succeeds it will be x50 - x100 at the least just judging the market cap.
For example CREDITS from now to Ethereum is x1000 gains and I am not such a believer in ETH I think it will be forgotten in some time because it will be too slow to accomplish the market's needs once crypto goes big, but that's just my 2 cents.

But it is good to remember all these coins are long term holds.
Stimah12

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

I voted for havven and mantrix network,  am currently investing on those two coins but people are really voting for credit, that pulls out some interest in me too, I'll conducts my research on the coin too.
Please invest wisely.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

Hello, dear friend. All new coins are one big solid prospect. But quite??? questionable. I believe that there is bitcoin and Ethereum, the rest is all secondary raw materials that do not have support.
KikoBurito (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

Hello, dear friend. All new coins are one big solid prospect. But quite??? questionable. I believe that there is bitcoin and Ethereum, the rest is all secondary raw materials that do not have support.

Yes I understand this but again it depends from person to person because I am here so I can retire when I am 30 years old which would happen only if I hit x100 gains in a crypto I don't think I can do that with BTC and ETH so my bet is on potential future cryptos.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

I prefer credit and I am excited to wait for their platform release in June.
Neonexchange is also interesting, but I do not know when they will start ico, anyone knows?
KikoBurito (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

I prefer credit and I am excited to wait for their platform release in June.
Neonexchange is also interesting, but I do not know when they will start ico, anyone knows?

There is a lottery on going for them right now and on 30th of March winners will be announced who can participate in ICO and then the sale is sometime in April not announced yet.
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:58:22 PM

my heart is only there Credits. I think they are great in the project and succeed in ico. the price was stable, although decreased. but last week, was the distribution of bounty, and the result of their prices remained stable until now. as we know, usually if after a bounty distribution. prices will decrease. hopefully Credits will be better.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: