Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY POLICE DEPT.  (Read 676 times)
bizfyn_ru (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:09:20 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 01:36:42 PM by bizfyn_ru
Merited by xenomorphe1 (1), NorihiroName (1), Cubanlinx81 (1), Crasengover (1)

Roll Eyes
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

Wow, great idea! I personally faced with similar problems. I would like to participate in your activities.
vladikhappy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

Very promising idea. I think that it needs to be promoted.
insomnia79

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

Wah, that is good Idea if there are security for bounty program to see if the bounty scam or not or the participant doing something wrong or cheating, so we can get the info if we are doing wrong and we can safely join the bounty without worry if the bounty success or not
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

Thanks to all! If the topic is in demand, I will personally create a checklist for bounties participant, a list of the worst bounty managers, a blacklist of users. I hope I succeed in recruiting an excellent team of professionals! If you have a desire, then write in the group in a telegram, there is a form for new participants) Thank you all more once again, I'm pleased that at least someone saw the topic)

Thanks really a great idea! And I fully support your afforts! I face the same issues almost in every bounty campaign, and usually spend a lot of time to solver them. So this topik is really demanded, I think that most of bounty hunters will support you!

kristimakfe

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

How do you not laziness
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

Guys! Well! Our approach is working! I contacted the manager and after only an hour, the violators were removed! In the future, I think the spreadsheet will be cleaned even more!
The spreadsheet has been cleared of scammers! Thank you very much vinchain team!
Special thanks to: @sandraevans
Remember! Together we can do more!

The way you are doing is the right thing because, in order to eliminate the scammers, you are doing a lot of efforts in order to increase the stability of bounty rewards fairly. In this way, can we find the best project because Denaro has scammed the people and investors?
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

Interesting project, I once checked the Dutch translation of the HOQU project, it was absolutely rubbish. I offered to make corrections, and received the same amount of tokens as the original translator.
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

This is a serious issue everyone should be concerned about. ICOs just hand over all the work to the manager and the manager tries to complete his/her work as easily as possible.
I believe ICO team would have no time about verifying the content that's why they have assigned a manager. So, it's the campaign manager we should watch on to who completes the job or not and blacklist them for further reference.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

Very good thread! I think the manager can't look at every video/articles. And he also won't understand every languages. Only people like you could detect the problems. You should receive some merits.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

I think the Managers confirm some of these unqualified jobs out of stress,so many bounties to attend to,they should seek for assistance to make the marking and proper checking easier for them,in other to avoid mistakes.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

Fantastic job! I am suffering from cheaters for bounties too. Lots of useless video submissions around with a shitty sound and you cannot understand what they are talking about.
Recently i contacted with Cube bounty team with same issue and they solved the problem too.
also sandra is a nice manager too.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

I guess its really boils down as to how the bounty managers manages his campaign. We all know that they have there hands full because most of them handled simultaneous project. So this initiatives of yours will be a good thing for them. I'm not blaming them for handling so many projects, but its part and parcels of it. And they don't have the luxury of time to check each and every one of the participants that's why we need to be vigilant and call it out if we find a lot of irregularities specially translations, good job.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

At the moment, we are expanding our influence. Create a topic in the Russian segment. I have a big request, if you can translate the topic into another language, then I would be very grateful to you! You can send your proposals to me in a telegram.
Contacts: @Svyatcoollman (https://t.me/Svyatcoollman)
Thanks all so much!
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

This is really incredible. I appreciate your effort towards bringing up a body such as this. Apart from taking up issues of incompetencies, i believe even the issues of bounty hunters not being apart at all by some ICOs can as well be attended to and resolved. I really appreciate and take cognisance of the issue of some participants of a project not being paid, while others were paid and you were able to help everyone to be paid.
With this, i believe participating in bounties will more secured and people will have the assurance that after doing a very good job, bounty participants will get the appropriate rewards.
Cherros

Activity: 188
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

Campaign participants refer to the work of managers as well as managers refer to campaign participants. Frequent changes of rules without notice, complications of rules, postponement of terms. Unclear dates. Unclear rules. And after all this free work. So many зaбивaют [censor] do the work poorly and do not expect a big reward.
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

Campaign participants refer to the work of managers as well as managers refer to campaign participants. Frequent changes of rules without notice, complications of rules, postponement of terms. Unclear dates. Unclear rules. And after all this free work. So many зaбивaют [censor] do the work poorly and do not expect a big reward.
Believe me, my friend. This will be less. And with our team will not be at all!
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

I want to add some more info to this topic.

Video for Fundfantasy  :https://youtu.be/NtxBjHPSPNQ
This is my work and scammers submitted my video too many times and get rewarded by the team but i didn't rewarded.
Video description has my profile link and my profile has my ethereum address as location info. (0xc0068dc3364df7F9D185B9126c5A5befC0377C21)

Proof : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h1y_sTfZAWdmui0C4jXl7cP-BcthnliCSChlOPY_YQ4/edit#gid=1130953219

AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

Hi! This is a great idea. I think there is obvious and simply algorithm for detection worst managers and users. This will help spread your idea to more participants in the forum.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:39:47 AM

I think this is a nice step. There shouldn't be any ]thing like cheat in this bounty work of a thing. Some other people really working hard while some would be boycotting, this should be really taken care of and as you said earlier in your posts, managers can't really get all these alone i guess not about not knowing their work but too much tasks before these managers.If this medium would help the situation i'm in please
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: