Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY POLICE DEPT.  (Read 676 times)
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

I think this is a nice step. There shouldn't be any ]thing like cheat in this bounty work of a thing. Some other people really working hard while some would be boycotting, this should be really taken care of and as you said earlier in your posts, managers can't really get all these alone i guess not about not knowing their work but too much tasks before these managers.If this medium would help the situation i'm in please
We will do our best to help honest bounty hunters
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

I want to add some more info to this topic.

Video for Fundfantasy  :https://youtu.be/NtxBjHPSPNQ
This is my work and scammers submitted my video too many times and get rewarded by the team but i didn't rewarded.
Video description has my profile link and my profile has my ethereum address as location info. (0xc0068dc3364df7F9D185B9126c5A5befC0377C21)

Proof : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h1y_sTfZAWdmui0C4jXl7cP-BcthnliCSChlOPY_YQ4/edit#gid=1130953219

Did you contact the manager?
Write to me in the telegram details, we will try to help you)

I contacted to manager and made a call with them added few comments to video to proove that i am the owner of video and now they deleted scammers from the list.
Bounty managers must focus on these scammers to get quality work.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

It's not so bad if you compare it to the fact that you can earn simply by winding up subscribers and doing mini reviews, then just do not strain yourself much.
Obi One

Activity: 518
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:31:03 PM

Great idea! The author raised a very sensitive issue. Scammers and freeloaders at every turn! We need to fight it!
By joining the topic, we will together resist this! Cool
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

this is a really good idea to make a POLICE Dept for bounty campaign, since i experience once from bounty that i joined and i don't know if the manager just lazy to check or they just simply want to reduce stake by adding new user at the bounty spreadsheet cause it was at the last counting time and the weird thing is that the link of their profile URL in bitcointalk.org was not found.
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

You cannot do something a bout this problem not unless those bounty managers has are linguist who can use a lot of languages,cheaters will always be here and most of the time they are taking advantage to the system's holes,not all the people will understand but im sure they are going to find a way to cheat to get more stakes from these campaigns,it make sense when these managers are going to find someone with the language specific to find those cheaters with these translations.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

This seems to be a very good idea and project. I was once a victim of that and I fully support your idea sir. I hope that bounty managers and even bounty hunters must follow their own rules stated in the bounty. If this will be materialized, fewer and fewer people will be on fraud.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

Thanks to all! If the topic is in demand, I will personally create a checklist for bounties participant, a list of the worst bounty managers, a blacklist of users. I hope I succeed in recruiting an excellent team of professionals! If you have a desire, then write in the group in a telegram, there is a form for new participants) Thank you all more once again, I'm pleased that at least someone saw the topic)

Don't thank them or anyone on this thread, We want to say THANK YOU for doing this! you are one of the people that we need on this forum.

Please continue your work on that, Those translators who are just depending on google translate must be gone here!

I will follow this thread and hope to you do succeed on this.

BTW! IF you know that language well better apply for it.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

Hello everybody.
I tried 2 times to attract people to this topic.
This: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3144320
I wanted to help bounty managers in the search for dishonest Russian bloggers. But my proposals were ignored.

What is the problem?

The problem is that many bounty managers simply can not cope with their responsibilities. Except for some teams, I think you know them Smiley There are no complaints. But most look absolutely incompetent people in this field, or just lazy. I do not know how things are with Twitter, Facebook, but for blogs and videos they are clearly not prepared.

We see how they approve sites with 0 visitors per month, we see cheating subscribers in YouTube, we see 100% plagiarism, but people still receive tokens. I think that this is unfair, because MANY people work honestly! I'm not offended. I just want honesty and competent people in bounty managers! Below I gave a few examples, so as not to be unfounded.

Examples. (wait for the images to be downloaded)

Perhaps this is not the most vivid example, but I quickly found it Smiley The recent ICO Dragon Coin.

1. So. We go in the bounty thread of the dragon coin and click on participants spreadsheet.
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2929306.0

2. Open the spreadsheet, we need to see the works that was approved.
Link on the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aRmh2wv2X_7E0eXP1PLWHV42lF8mxOKKAt_45unkm6c/edit#gid=1366613322
    I found this work after 5 minutes

3. We look at work. Believe me, I know Russian well and immediately see that it's a simple google translate

A little humor. So that you understand how stupid this is and funny  Grin Grin Grin This passage translates as follows: using the Blockchain tool from Dragon, run by drug addicts Dragon.

4. We check the text for uniqueness. Ignore his post so that he does not give statistic us a double articles. As a result, uniquess <10%

This is not the most striking example. I saw more ridiculous works. Why managers do not see it? I do not know. Perhaps they do not know how to do their job.

What do I propose?

I invite our huge community to unite efforts. I will be able to track only Russian blogs and videos. But if we unite, then we will be able to calculate violators in huge numbers, helping bounty managers. Quite, perhaps we can unite and create an excellent team of bounty managers in future!

What we can?

1. We just have to join forces!
We in Russia have a saying "Alone in the field is not a warrior." Therefore, joining forces, we will be able to become stronger.

2. Our association in the future will turn into a team of professional bounty managers. I hope so.

3. So, I do not know how the reward for revealing violations will pass. But I think that "Merit" can become a unit in our society.

4. We can inform the management about the bad work of the manager., giving evidence.

What should you do, if you see violations?

1. Inform bounty manager about violations.

2. Provide evidence to the bounty manager.

3. If you suspect that the manager is involved in fraud, you need to send a report to our telegram channel.

4. If the fraud was identified, we send the report to the direct supervisors, creating a topic on the forum with evidence.

What to do if you are deceived and not paid the tokens?

I had experience with this situation. At the SwissBorg, some bounty members received tokens, but most did not receive tokens. The amounts were not small and we took up this matter. We created a closed group in telegram, wrote a collective complaint to the direct supervisor, invited him to the group. We discussed these questions for a month, but in the end, people who were with with us, receive everything they deserved. I think our community would be able to solve such problems very simply.

Thank you read to the end. Request to moderators! If I wrote a post in the wrong branch, then I ask you to move it.

Our contacts.
Telegram - https://t.me/bountypolice
Email - bountypolice@gmail.com

OUR TEAM
1. Cryptoknows
BTT profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1417443
2. DACHKA
BTT profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1518880
Now there really has been a lot of managers who simply cheat people and do not pay coins. I think your project will find widespread use in the world of cryptocurrency. I participated in several bounties campaigns that fooled me and did not pay me my coins.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

This is a great initiative! I, too, believe that people must work honestly, and liars must be brought in black list.
bizfyn_ru (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:03:19 AM

I cleaned the post from the scams users link. Do not write anything to them.
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:52:46 AM

Good job on chasing these scammers. I do not think that many bounty managers even care about that. It was happened at Envion's bounty too. Maybe because the real scammers are the bounty managers!
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

We remind you that you can contact us with requests! Today we asked a question about accrued tokens, for work that was viewed only 3 times.
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

!!!!!!!!IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The order of cleaning from scammers.
1. You must write to the manager yourself.
2. If the manager does not correct the situation, you say that contact us.
3. If the manager did not fix anything, please contact us, describing the situation.
4. We will solve it to the end.
Thanks, use Bounty Police Dept. ONLY IN EXTREME CASES. We will not be able to process 50-100 applications per day, only important cases!
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

In your article it is written: "I wanted to help bounty managers in the search for that's so dishonest! Russian bloggers...". It is very stupid to believe that this is the work of Russian bloggers. Any caveman in any part of the world where there is Internet access can use an online translator and translate text into any language. Therefore, I advise you to remove this phrase from the start of the post, because it looks like a manifestation of racism.
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

In your article it is written: "I wanted to help bounty managers in the search for that's so dishonest! Russian bloggers...". It is very stupid to believe that this is the work of Russian bloggers. Any caveman in any part of the world where there is Internet access can use an online translator and translate text into any language. Therefore, I advise you to remove this phrase from the start of the post, because it looks like a manifestation of racism.
What? Why do I check Russian bloggers? What do you think? Just think a little. I'm from Russia and best of all I know RUSSIAN. What kind of racism are you talking about? I love my country and my people! Thank you. I would be glad if peoples helped me see other bloggers, in other languages.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:29:59 AM

in the articles, these situations are constantly happening, the person who stole my article received the prize, but I did not receive it.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:30:48 AM

There have been many instances where bounty is not managed properly and candidates who are indulged in frauds and do not deserve stakes end up getting free tokens. Its a great idea that you have got there, but the problem is that most bounty managers are moving away from spread sheets these days and opening their own websites where bounty hunters cannot keep a tab on the work other members are doing, which makes it impossible to know if the stakes or tokens being distributed at end of bounty are being done truthfully or not.

bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

in the articles, these situations are constantly happening, the person who stole my article received the prize, but I did not receive it.
Pls PM me.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

There have been many instances where bounty is not managed properly and candidates who are indulged in frauds and do not deserve stakes end up getting free tokens. Its a great idea that you have got there, but the problem is that most bounty managers are moving away from spread sheets these days and opening their own websites where bounty hunters cannot keep a tab on the work other members are doing, which makes it impossible to know if the stakes or tokens being distributed at end of bounty are being done truthfully or not.

That is really true, I hate it when a bounty manager doesn't use spreadsheet for stake, because you can't really tell whether the distribution of token is really correct or did you have a stake on an specific date. I encounter this, I work really hard for a campaign but I ended up no stake after the ICO. The reason is unknown, I really don't see any weekly update because they keep the stake secret.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: