Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY POLICE DEPT.  (Read 676 times)
Longfellow27

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

Good job. At least some concern individual have come out to make things clearer and just. There are violators as you said, Perhaps they should be controlled so as to give the opportunity to the most deserving person. Others have applied on this yet have been junked, just to accept this not so deserving individual. We know how hard life is but at least they should be doing the best to help ICOs progress and not ending up ridiculous as said.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

Good job. At least some concern individual have come out to make things clearer and just. There are violators as you said, Perhaps they should be controlled so as to give the opportunity to the most deserving person. Others have applied on this yet have been junked, just to accept this not so deserving individual. We know how hard life is but at least they should be doing the best to help ICOs progress and not ending up ridiculous as said.
It's nice to hear such comments from a person who understands all the problems in this situation. It's a pity that not everyone has such an adequate opinion.
bizfyn_ru (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

HOT !!! DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE !!!

Get FREE MRC Token
Listed on exchange EtherFlyer https://www.etherflyer. com/home/NewTokens0303.html
Send 0.0001 ETH 0xcA6F6E8Be2fc32946D38A92F7452578A8170Ca97
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3054726
Tokens will be unlocked and exchangeable in May 2018
SPAM please delete this.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

Good job my man. This issue you raised is current and it is so bad that real hunters that are working are the losers now. Take for instance what happened to my colleague, He submitted a blog with his username, profile link, and his wallet address, then another hunter went and upload same blog with his username, profile link and his own wallet address. No body found it out. The  managers need to  be more  meticulous  in their work.
cryptoknows

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Good job my man. This issue you raised is current and it is so bad that real hunters that are working are the losers now. Take for instance what happened to my colleague, He submitted a blog with his username, profile link, and his wallet address, then another hunter went and upload same blog with his username, profile link and his own wallet address. No body found it out. The  managers need to  be more  meticulous  in their work.
Unfortunately, this is a very common problem in our business. Many times we have faced such a thing, and we hope that our activity will help prevent such careless attitude to work on the part of bounty managers.
cryptoknows

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

!!!!!!!!IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!

We are receiving threats. Hunting opened on us. Our personal data: sites, wallets, all under threat. We are in no way going to stop our activities. But we need the support of the forum.

We have an idea how to protect our activities

If you support us and your rank is higher than a member, we ask you to write under this thread: WE ARE WITH YOU.
Who wrote WE ARE WITH YOU, will be posted in the first message on the thread. Thank you.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

This is a good Thread, for me as a Bounty hunter I personally found too many cheaters in any kind of bounty campaign, I hope all bounty manager will be strict and only select the most qualified candidates.
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:48:45 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 07:29:17 PM by bizfyn_ru

We are receiving threats. Hunting opened on us. Our personal data: sites, wallets, all under threat. We are in no way going to stop our activities. But we need the support of the forum.

If you support us and your rank is higher than a member, we ask you to write under this thread: WE ARE WITH YOU.
Who wrote WE ARE WITH YOU, will be posted in the first message on the thread. Thank you.
I join! They actually started hunting, threats on the sites, threats in the PM. We see the aipi of these people. They are about 100-150 people. Imagine, in just a day we are hunted by 100 people. This is very pleasing, it means that our activity brings results. Scammers will not pass!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Soon, wait for the DDos attack. Thank you bitches ... let's see how much you earn on the attack.
not there you dig at all
you need to dig in the toilet.
if still even against us, then your blogs will disappear from the face of the Internet"

Bountydate

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

Guys, I'm with you!! I hope that the guys will catch up, because you are doing a very good job! The guys improve the quality of work and help bounty companies have only good and quality work. Let's help them what we can! After all, they risk their own good for the betterment of the forum and the quality of work!
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:12:52 PM

Not only there is this issue of simply posting google translated stuff but there are many many bad ways of claiming bounty rewards on the other hand i have seen many campaigns rejecting original and nicely written articles, discouraging the deserving to participate in such campaigns.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Bountydate

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

Not only there is this issue of simply posting google translated stuff but there are many many bad ways of claiming bounty rewards on the other hand i have seen many campaigns rejecting original and nicely written articles, discouraging the deserving to participate in such campaigns.
I think this will also be in the BOUNTY POLICE DEPT. After all, this is too unfair! I hope that you too will be with us, because the BOUNTY POLICE DEPT needs support.
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

I think this will also be in the BOUNTY POLICE DEPT. After all, this is too unfair! I hope that you too will be with us, because the BOUNTY POLICE DEPT needs support.
I agree. At the moment we are preparing a new revelation. We will disclose large fish, so we need serious support.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

That's a serious problem - I saw numerous complaints when people post some creative activity of other person as their own as well - that's a problem too. Good luck to you, guys!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

I think the reason some of those campaign articles/blogs and video always get approval is because those bounty managers are not from russia so most time they approve within understanding the writeup or video content.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:52:38 PM

I think the reason some of those campaign articles/blogs and video always get approval is because those bounty managers are not from russia so most time they approve within understanding the writeup or video content.
There are statistics on which the manager should rely.
MaeUtong

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

We should have a bounty police like you so that these cheaters wont have a chance to get those stakes from legit people.Doesnt matter who or which campaign it is but we need to understand that these cheaters are always here.We need to remove these people from the bounties so that there will be an equality to stakes.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

It is absolutely unfair, I agree with you. Given the fact that all tokens are divided between participants and we lose our deserved share because of some dishonest people. It is really very offensively!
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

Guys I have to delete the topic. But others will continue it, I'm sure! Thank you for supporting us, I was very pleased.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: