Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl (PRL) price prediction?  (Read 534 times)
creativenl (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 08:36:20 AM by creativenl

Oyster Pearl (PRL) is a great project with a very stable team.
They are very active on telegram and reddit and the project itself is great in my opinion.
With this current market drop i accumulated more PRL tokens and my plan is to keep on doing it.
April 6th they have an SHL airdrop (1:1) and mainnet will be live to in april.

What do you boys and girls think about Oyster Pearl and the future of it?
Please share your price predictions for after mainnet "and" the end of this year.

My opinion: (if market stabalizes)
April 2018: 3$
December 2018: 8$

Oyster Pearl
PRL

roadmap: https://oysterprotocol.com/assets/img/oyster-roadmap-v3.png
telegram: https://t.me/oysterprotocol
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:55:15 AM

$3 for April at the current market state is very close to impossible.

I could bet $1.6-$2 for the first few days of April and a massive dump to $1 after the Airdrop on 6th April. Then $2-$3 in the end of this year.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

The problem with Oyster is that a lot of guys bought it for very cheap , i think it made 100X increase in value in 1 month, and also a lot of coins were given on the bounty campaign.
I think the price will increase before the aidrop and it will get dumped again after the airdrop is finished.

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

The problem with Oyster is that a lot of guys bought it for very cheap , i think it made 100X increase in value in 1 month, and also a lot of coins were given on the bounty campaign.
I think the price will increase before the aidrop and it will get dumped again after the airdrop is finished.

i think you did not check chart , people who got it cheap already dumped , now holders left , 0.8 dollar is its good support level ..
and 4 dollar is all time high level ..

after airdrop maybe price get dipped little bit ,, but price depend on main project .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

$3 for April at the current market state is very close to impossible.

I could bet $1.6-$2 for the first few days of April and a massive dump to $1 after the Airdrop on 6th April. Then $2-$3 in the end of this year.

its not impossible , if they succeed in net in april then its value will be easily 3 dollar , bcoz it already touched 4.5 dollar mark ..

however now everything depend on main project , the solution which it trying to give .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Juulke

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

$10 in December, depending on how massive the mainnet will be adopted even more.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

Oyster Pearl
PRL

roadmap: https://oysterprotocol.com/assets/img/oyster-roadmap-v3.png
telegram: https://t.me/oysterprotocol

Oyster Pearl (PRL) is a great project with a very stable team.
They are very active on telegram and reddit and the project itself is great in my opinion.
With this current market drop i accumulated more PRL tokens and my plan is to keep on doing it.
April 6th they have an SHL airdrop (1:1) and mainnet will be live to in april.

What do you boys and girls think about Oyster Pearl and the future of it?
Please share your price predictions for after mainnet "and" the end of this year.

My opinion: (if market stabalizes)
April 2018: 3$
December 2018: 8$
all will happen if the bitcoin value returns high, but for now the btc price is still in a less stable state, it will always be a negative impact on all altcoin prices

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

creativenl (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

I agree with you on that.
First btc needs a recovery.

Regards the sell of after the aidrop can be completely different.
Because after the airdrop (april) mainnet will be released too.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

From what I am reading looks like they are doing good on test net . And they have introduce two token model which will turn out to be a good economi model.I am guessing 10 $ end of year

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
creativenl (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

From what I am reading looks like they are doing good on test net . And they have introduce two token model which will turn out to be a good economi model.I am guessing 10 $ end of year

Yeah if the market is good then we will see something like 8 - 10 $ range.
The team is doing very well and the community is growing day by day.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

It is very ambitious coin, I heard about it when my friend suggested to invest. Sadly we are in very bad time in bear markets, coins you buy keeps dropping further down. I suggest it to easily return back $4 after bull market.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:52:15 AM

Yeah if the market is good then we will see something like 8 - 10 $ range.
The team is doing very well and the community is growing day by day.

PRL Project really have strong team and interesting idea but on current market it is not enough for PRL pump. The highiest price was >25k satoshis per Token on early January and I think that we will not see high price for PRL soon.
creativenl (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

Oyster Pearl is getting a lot of attention lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwOyxn0iJq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLrYWhsGkBw
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

It is the time to accumulate this coin while it is under $2, I think if market grows in the following months, it can be higher than $2.5. But it is wiser to hold this great project for the long term.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:45:37 AM

It is the time to accumulate this coin while it is under $2, I think if market grows in the following months, it can be higher than $2.5. But it is wiser to hold this great project for the long term.

PRL regained some value in past 24 hours but it's still in a dollar range.

I don't see it on $2.5 or higher anytime soon. Especially after the airdrop in 10 days. Then there will be a massive dump like after any other airdrop in past few months.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

I agree. I already had Pearl in my portfolio. I bought it in the middle of March. I am sure that this year PRL will grow well.

Olegnar

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:00:32 AM

The current price is low. The project is unique at the moment I think and a good one. If the bear market continues to scare the prices we won't see any progress in value, so your April prediction is just a sweet dream in that case. At the end of the year, it could be a nice price per Oyster.
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

I did not have time to buy PRL before the recent growth. But I have to buy, I think that soon the price will be even higher.
creativenl (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

The current price is low. The project is unique at the moment I think and a good one. If the bear market continues to scare the prices we won't see any progress in value, so your April prediction is just a sweet dream in that case. At the end of the year, it could be a nice price per Oyster.

True but price will be pegged soon. (mainnet), when that happened we don't have to care anymore about btc price.
Still the market itself needs a pump to go back to ath or past that.
I am positive about the team they can deliver Smiley
creativenl (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

Buy prl now. it is very cheap and a good time to get in.
End of this month mainnet will be released so i hope you are getting in before that.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: