Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Artificial Intelligence (AI). EFFECT AI  (Read 120 times)
centr (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

A few years down the path, AI markets are beating all records of growth. Expected to expand to $10.5 Trillion by 2020, AI is disrupting most aspects of life on earth. It’s upgrading commerce, healthcare, transportation and even criminology. It’s not a contender in a chess game anymore. It’s an ally of silicon and steel with a soul anchored in algorithms and big data for blood.

That being said, only high tech giant like Google, Amazon, and Facebook seem to have a say in leading these algorithms. This is mainly due to the huge initial capital expenditures and the market entry barriers.

But Blockchain startups are increasingly taking part in the picture as we speak. This article focuses on Effect.Ai, an Amsterdam based startup that leverages the capabilities of NEO’s blockchain in AI development and AI related services. Let’s begin with a brief presentation.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:15:32 PM

$18M for turk? No, it costs a lot less,  i'll skip  EFFECT AI ICO
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:55:34 PM

$18M for turk? No, it costs a lot less,  i'll skip  EFFECT AI ICO

It's not just a common turk. It's a whole platform for AI algorithms/developers interaction. It's not a big deal to make a Mecanical Turk, but it's only the phase 1. If the project will be succeed it would be a real revolution in the world of AI development.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

Though I can't say anything about how successful they will be eventually, they did a nice job with their token sale in this current downwards market. Choosing NEO for their ICO could also be a clever move (future will decide if NEO comes through).

As for the project itself. They will face stiff competition, but I think it is better to have competition in the first place. If all three phases are done, they may be a serious contender for having a really accessible AI platform.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

I'm very optimistic about this ICO project.
The combination of artificial intelligence and blockchain is very high, and this project is based on NEO, and I intend to participate.

lanax

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

Yes effect.ai token sale already ended. They raised 11M euro that is really huge amount. I like this project and i send max personal cap and the first stage , and send more at the second stage. Now all of us waiting for the token generation event. I think this project will be very good.
Good Luck
mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

I meet EFFECT.AI everywhere. They made a very successful bounty program. They are have useful topic and they work very well.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

Yes effect.ai token sale already ended. They raised 11M euro that is really huge amount. I like this project and i send max personal cap and the first stage , and send more at the second stage. Now all of us waiting for the token generation event. I think this project will be very good.
Good Luck

Any intel on when to expect token generation event? So far it has been a quiet week Smiley. 11m is indeed a great accomplishment in times when most ICO's keep setting new dates or are prolonging their token sale.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

What do you know about this exchange that it will be listed tomorrow? I have never heard about it before, did you?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: