Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rarely moderated list of people trading accounts + Users distributing malware  (Read 232 times)
Sellingaccs (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:11:55 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 05:28:33 PM by Sellingaccs

I will add every member and above account to this list, which i have found out to be selling or buying bitcointalk accounts. And yes, i know my name makes it sound as im being an hypocrite, but i don't touch bctalk accounts Wink

I will try to keep this list updated, and will remove tagged members out of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reagannn

Activity: 241
Merit: 117

Satpam BTT 👮

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:01:45 PM
Merited by Sellingaccs (1)

I also found it.
MEGAman https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3005707.0 (http://archive.is/9PZaJ)
Sellingaccs (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

Thanks alot for that nice find! Have added it to the list, let me know if you have more accounts which you find and i'll take a look at them gladly Smiley
Archived page

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

Even though identifying these members is always a good thing, unfortunately these members really don't care about being branded red and those who do want to trade with these people don't care anyway. It's actually a shame and unless the rules are changed to prevent trading of accounts this is likely a lost cause. 
Sellingaccs (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

Even though identifying these members is always a good thing, unfortunately these members really don't care about being branded red and those who do want to trade with these people don't care anyway. It's actually a shame and unless the rules are changed to prevent trading of accounts this is likely a lost cause. 

Well still lost account is a lost account and it will be harder to resell accounts that are tagged by DT members. I've added one person to the list for post copying, which is against the ToS and bannable offense right?

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

I've added one person to the list for post copying, which is against the ToS and bannable offense right?

There's already a thread for that, which you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.0
You might consider either structuring it or sticking to one topic as maintaining a thread with a single topic already is a lot of work, if done properly:)
Sellingaccs (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:29:21 PM

I've added one person to the list for post copying, which is against the ToS and bannable offense right?

There's already a thread for that, which you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.0
You might consider either structuring it or sticking to one topic as maintaining a thread with a single topic already is a lot of work, if done properly:)

Well, i just contacted LoyceV. I'll discuss this with him.
Also i have deleted davidGonzalis from the list for distributing shady files as they already got tagged by a DT member.

Edit: However still MEGAman (Sr. Member) and johnny5 (Member) are untagged, and i wonder why.
         I've shown proof that they are trying to sell accounts, and something as Sr. Member selling accounts should not be hanging around in my opinion.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: