Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:32:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is most ICO creator from India  (Read 2128 times)
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:40:30 AM

I just started bounty hunting and I notice many of ICO creator and/or ICO team member from India. I wonder why? No discrimination meant here, just wondering why.
Interesting, I never saw team from India in ICO
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:51:19 AM

I just started bounty hunting and I notice many of ICO creator and/or ICO team member from India. I wonder why? No discrimination meant here, just wondering why.
Interesting questions, India's IT is also very developed, and the digital currency is just beginning to gain popularity among them. But now the news is that their government has banned digital currency transactions. This is a very bad news.
bountyjunkie

Activity: 168

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:08:26 AM

I don't think so. Its mostly multi-cultural team.

sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

I started hunting bounty too and found that almost bounty participant came from Viet Nam ^^

anyway, dig in to main question: Indian are very clever (look outside, you would see that too), so they easily creat a ICO/coin no doubt, and there also very much billionaires want to have their own coins for some purpose.... so, there you go. that's why so much ICO from India.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

Most Indians are good with computers and technological issues, their programming skills are just some of the best in the market, hence their presence in ICO creation

I guess, after the ban of Bitcoin in India, we will not see many ICOs from this country. Meanwhile, the majority of these projects come from Russia, Ukraine, the countries of Asia and Baltic countries.
icobestchoice

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

I see 2 reasons:
1) there a lot of  developers(they write not the best code, but there is really big amount of developers)
2) country is poor and ICO maybe the way to put food on the table for a lot of people will be involved.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:34:14 AM

I already noticed it recently but i think most ICO creators now are from India because they have a good economy and they are new to cryptocurrencies. Most ICOs that already over are from European and Middle Asian country like china , korea, japan and russian. So i conclude the India got so many investors and supporters to run out an ICO.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

Is that clear? I always thought that more ICO and Russia too, surprised that u put India in the first place, maybe because there is a lot of population maybe...
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

I dont know how, but we have to appreciate on that mostly their country has a some potential to have holder at this situation. To be followed support all the moderator for helping each other as one community.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

India has big population, people are all over the world, so they are also involved in crypto industry. I do not think that there is some other reasoning.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

Look for population in India - 1 318 700 000 people! It is the answer

Yes this is the reason, people from India and China are all over the world, not only in the crypto industry.
Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

lol what you talking about? I rarely see INDIAN ICO CEO or Creator. Mostly are Russians.
Btw it does not matter from where they are. The thing matter is are the really making something good or real life product usage.
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

is it true I do not know that
I think it is from America or China
how many ICO is made from India?
Tell me if you know.
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:00:12 PM

I noticed that most ICO projects come from different countries.
I rarely see an Indian ICO project, which is exactly the opposite of what you have described.

Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

I think more than nationality, ability matters in such specifically qualified fields, so maybe therein lies the answer you seek.

I agree with you, creation of things doesn't matter much when it comes to country's population, it comes to the ability of person or any individual who can do such things, when it comes to token developing perhaps they have a large group in India that come together and starts a project...

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kirkcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

Unlike what is generally known, India is a country that invests a lot of technology .Their citizens are working hard to improve on this issue.

This may be the reason. Smiley

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

Really? Do you have any stats data? In my opinion, Europe and Russia are the mainstream ICO creator.
Personally, I prefer several ICO from that countries.

ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

due to big population they have, you can find everything you need as qualifications to launch an ICO. they have the skills, and they have enough knowledge and influence to gather investors around the world.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

Well believe it or not even though India is a country that is not that rich in general, they are quite inclined to technological advancements, and that is why India is one of the countries leading in BPO industry and the production industry. I also I agree with some replies pointing to the sheer number of people in India, being one of the countries with the biggest populations in the world. I think people there being tech savvy plus wanting to find a way to improve themselves are looking for cryptocurrency ventures, specifically ICOs to meet their objectives.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

well maybe ur channel too short about it.
if u know , the most of ico is created from europe and russian people.

I guess, after the ban of Bitcoin in India, we will not see many ICOs from this country. Meanwhile, the majority of these projects come from Russia, Ukraine, the countries of Asia and Baltic countries.

where u get the info about it ?
as far i know , india try to neutral about Crypto
so how about this ?
My Source

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████