Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Internet prohibits advertising ICO. What will happen to the bounty tomorrow?  (Read 217 times)
sahabond (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

I welcome all members of the crypto industry. 2018 began with a falling market and an unstable situation with regard to the regulation of cryptocurrencies. Recently, there was information that the main web services, such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, Medium and others will prohibit advertising ICO and sources of familiarization of future investors is becoming less. I met on the forum thread where you are collecting signatures of the petition against the ban of advertising, but as everyone understands, the leaders of the above services are configured on the censorship of crypto industry. In this regard, I want to start this thread for all to agree on the future strategy for the management of advertising campaigns and increase community involvement. All your ideas, wishes, thoughts place below under this message, and I assume that together we will be able to find the most convenient solution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

I welcome all members of the crypto industry. 2018 began with a falling market and an unstable situation with regard to the regulation of cryptocurrencies. Recently, there was information that the main web services, such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, Medium and others will prohibit advertising ICO and sources of familiarization of future investors is becoming less. I met on the forum thread where you are collecting signatures of the petition against the ban of advertising, but as everyone understands, the leaders of the above services are configured on the censorship of kryptonyte. In this regard, I want to start this thread for all to agree on the future strategy for the management of advertising campaigns and increase community involvement. All your ideas, wishes, thoughts place below under this message, and I assume that together we will be able to find the most convenient solution.

Im sick and tired to read or hear this news banning advertising crypto to fb and twitter and now google. I doubt that this will happen because until now on facebook and twitter theres still many advertisement of crypto ico that i saw
Simptonym

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

Banned will be only payed ads on these sites - it has nothing to do with bounties - you can still promote what you want where you want on your profiles
evgenij.burchak

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

The future is behind the cryptocurrency, but it can not be accepted. People are afraid of global changes and only a few strive to look to the future. In my opinion, global resources block this content by order of the governments of the countries of the world, that's all!
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

I think it's good in a way that ICO "advertisements" are being banned by google. There are so many scam ICOs that
cropped up in the later part of 2017 and in 2018. For a noob investor who just got into crypto, it'll be a FOMO and
he/she will probable end up buying a scam coin. This move will help in filtering the serious ICOs and will be a hard task
for SEO teams to create a footprint.

I read a very good article in forbes. While ICO platforms like KICKICO didn't want this to happen, but Google, Facebook
and Twitter are business afterall. The cannot lock horns with SEC.

Here's the link to this article:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/03/16/heres-why-the-cryptocurrency-market-is-not-too-spooked-about-googles-ico-ad-ban/#13100be271be

BOUNTY
Bounty as such won't be over. But ICOs will have to look for other means to create that digital footprint and improve
their page ranks through better SEO. I think for serious hunters, bounty payouts will increase now.
Some ICOs have already stopped facebook bounties and are now targeting linkedin, snapchat, etc.

masijjal

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

Banned will be only payed ads on these sites - it has nothing to do with bounties - you can still promote what you want where you want on your profiles

Agree thats banned just for paying ads like fb ads, adword and twitter ads . But you can still promote ICO with dfrent ways like a-ads , coinzilla and many others like advert site.
sahabond (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

that is, a ban only on the distribution of paid advertising, such as banners, context, and the like?
sahabond (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

I think it's good in a way that ICO "advertisements" are being banned by google. There are so many scam ICOs that
cropped up in the later part of 2017 and in 2018. For a noob investor who just got into crypto, it'll be a FOMO and
he/she will probable end up buying a scam coin. This move will help in filtering the serious ICOs and will be a hard task
for SEO teams to create a footprint.

I read a very good article in forbes. While ICO platforms like KICKICO didn't want this to happen, but Google, Facebook
and Twitter are business afterall. The cannot lock horns with SEC.

Here's the link to this article:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/03/16/heres-why-the-cryptocurrency-market-is-not-too-spooked-about-googles-ico-ad-ban/#13100be271be

BOUNTY
Bounty as such won't be over. But ICOs will have to look for other means to create that digital footprint and improve
their page ranks through better SEO. I think for serious hunters, bounty payouts will increase now.
Some ICOs have already stopped facebook bounties and are now targeting linkedin, snapchat, etc.

I think it's time for the crypto industry to identify or create new sources of information to attract the public and start more quickly.
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

Well, then the community will focus on specialized cryptocurrencies-friendly platforms.
Facebook, Twitter are not yet all Internet...
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:44:15 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 07:52:38 AM by HPQ.IO

We understand potential problems with main social networks so we decided to add an affiliate program to let our bounty campaign participants be flexible in choosing a platform for ads.

We also accept other social networks (like local national networks, etc.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: