Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anticipation from the future ?  (Read 3854 times)
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:42:25 PM

the future has started to enter the era of digital currency so bitcoin is very influential in the future. And it seems the future will not prohibit the circulation of bitcoin, in the future I'm sure bitcoin still survive and still be used for transactions
Akoasm

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

Yes. Look forward to having a transparent heart and tears. We must stay away from poverty. Be sure to make yourself rich through cryptocurrency!
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

Am of the position of those who support total freedom of bitcoin and also those other two group are always against the existence of crypto due to the fact that they believe bitcoin as a decentralized currency is hard to either be control or regulated which is the true nature of crypto and they think its unsafe for the people and the society at large so the are always afraid of the unknown.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

More cryptocurrencies make bitcoin stronger in the future, because altcoin is an absolute support for cryptocurrency circulation. And the king is bitcoin.

Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

I think those 3 bitcoin holder groups don’t really care about it because they’re comfortable with it and they just want to improve their economy from bad to be good, good to be better. The economy is unfair and mostly there are still many shortcomings but with the existence of bitcoin their economy become better.
The government is not too concerned with our economy so there is going to be a regulation to ban bitcoin, if they are comfortable with bitcoin they will bypass the regulation with any way.
loyseu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
But still we can't force using bitcoin if the 1st one is the government itself right? Whether or not we need to obey them and wait for their further announcement whether if they legalized or not the bitcoin. Let's not think just about ourselves.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley

In the future a new breed of cryptocurrency will be born. Decentralization will be out of the picture and private entities will no longer be the king in this industry. The future industry is controlled by the state and the central banks. Governments are now planning to create a digital currency using blockchain technology wherein they will control and is not market based.
Wooow that’s very good, would there be a crypto bank with blockhain controlled by state government?
Is it difficult or not for the government of the country?
Even today there are some countries having difficulty to control bitcoin and end up ban it completely in the country
Maybe I'll wait for that kind of future Cheesy
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

I don’t think bitcoin really need the state government to organize it.
The state government only needs to provide a faster bitcoin access in the country to convert it into a fiat in that country. Before, no one regulate bitcoin but it’s still running smoothly until now.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

More cryptocurrencies make bitcoin stronger in the future, because altcoin is an absolute support for cryptocurrency circulation. And the king is bitcoin.
Agree, many coins will be launch in the market buy no one can defeat bitcoin its just for my own opinion. I cann see future with more and more coins but eventually will just gone after couple of months. Bitcoin is still surviving even its reaches almost in the ground. My anticipation would be there is no other coin can be famous just like the popularity of bitcoin has.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

The future expectations are always bigger and better. I think I can earn many profits from Bitcoin in the future. I believe in the power that I can gain from Bitcoin and I will do it in the future.
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

Always high. Market for bitcoin pattern is always uptrend, fluctuations are normal in this type of currency but nevertheless the future of bitcoin is bright and it will increase in value in the future. People will accept bitcoin as a form of currency and will use it in their daily lives.
hyipplus

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Our world has a quick and huge development on last decade of years, I think. And in this highly technological and digital world it is normal and comfortable to use digital money. And in my opinion, soon countries will understand that cryptocurrency is easy and comfortable, and I hope most of countries will allow the bitcoin.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

"
Given the positive reception cryptos are receiving right now, the future seems to be bright. Numerous countries have expressed neutrality or openness about the cryptocurrency fad which is great

I believe that not everything will simply be. Most will still want to control this flow of profit. But get a percentage of it. This will be negative for Bitcoin users."
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

dont be so negative maybe in the future that 3 sides will team up and build an awesome work or a great project that helps bitcoin

KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:15:16 PM

Reality does not depend on the state, but she wants to control you. I believe that it is worth and should be ignored and engaged in crypto. Laws are already needed, but in most countries they are not foreseen or not relevant to this issue.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

What we wanted to anticipate in the future is that no more countries would regulate bitcoin in one country or another.We already come to this moment that existing cryptocurrencies has already played a role in the cryptocurrency community.It is very useful also in the real world where it had able to help every individual in  having another source of income.It will evolve soon that more people appreciate its existence and had seen it as a mode of payment a profitable source of investments.

KrakenZ

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

Seeing the increasingly widespread bitcoin being abused for crime transactions then I prefer the anticipation for the future of choosing option number two. I prefer the bitcoin set up because the crime can be suppressed and even eradicated, then bitcoin prices will also be more stable. If the bitcoin is set up then the irresponsible person will think twice that not to act criminally through bitcoin. Crime with bitcoin will also be easily tracked so bitcoin will not be a victim of crime anymore. I am very sad if this great technology is misused by irresponsible people.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

I agree with you, but in all things go, the countries that are not recognizing Bitcoin or crypto, its just a matter of time for them. These countries can follow because they can't just set aside such opportunity to raise their country. We can expect crypto to better the lives of many people and bring a new vision to how currency will flow in our modern times.
rameshrajan1000

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

I have no big desire for the future. Worldwide Bitcoin's trade must remain uninterrupted. The progress of my life should take place through bitcoin. That's it. Wink Wink Wink
rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

The future depends entirely on many components. The main which is to work with governments, the legitimacy and important factor is the infusion of large investments coprorate. This will increase the seriousness and level of capitalization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: