Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:14:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anticipation from the future ?  (Read 3854 times)
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

Future anticipation is very important, various investment problems and uncertainties are certainly a consideration for all of us to choose investments that can provide big profits, and in my opinion making bitcoin as an investment is what will make the future bright.
true investment for the future that is investing in bitcoin is likely to rise very large because the cryptocurrency began to be known and applied for transactions, and this is a very profitable opportunity.
hdueueiw432

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

Worried that the months passed, Bitcoin still has no sign of rising. Does this make Bitcoin fall on the trading floor?
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

bitcoin is universal, everyone can have it in every country, and when compared to countries that ban bitcoin with points 2 and 3 of your argument, there are still many countries that free bitcoin now, we don't need to worry
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

All the new things will not be smooth in the process of development, while bitcoin has developed rapidly in recent years, it is still in the early stages of development for other industries. It is believed that our community will be stronger in the future. Now, more and more countries have begun to accept bitcoin.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
You forgot to point out the fourth category of countries which are just leaving the way there is no cryptocurrency at all, it seems like my country is acting this way, we are having a bitcoin ATMs all around, but still no laws about Bitcoin.
Florian Lowe

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

The crypto market is always a promising but high risk market. And the government does not want to risk it
Paul Mauer

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:39:04 AM

In my country, although the government does not encourage bitcoin investment, they are seeking to apply blockchain technology in practice.
Rita Girma

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

Countries that do not accept the use of electronic money are probably counted as a threat to their economy.
CharlieKoala

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:29:48 AM

What predictions for the future bitcoin at the end of 2018?
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

Bitcoin will eventually be known as the best way to trade and make money with about 10 to 15 years from now. Even in some countries in the 3rd world, they accept bitcoins.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

Countries that reject bitcoin, the policies of one country and another regarding virtual currencies cannot be equated. The reason is, this is related to the nature of the state, population structure, culture and habits of the population.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
Anyway, if you are a citizen of a more or less developed country, nothing can stop you from moving to another country where the rules are exactly as you want.
I know that Canada encourages the flow of new migrants, moreover, it has one of the cheapest fees for electricity, so it might be a nice place to be a fan of bitcoin.

dilemamis

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

indeed, every country has its own policy to provide what action will be taken for this bitcoin user. Maybe it will be the impact that larger countries will allow and provide this bitcoin policy.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

Anyway, if you are a citizen of a more or less developed country, nothing can stop you from moving to another country where the rules are exactly as you want.
I know that Canada encourages the flow of new migrants, moreover, it has one of the cheapest fees for electricity, so it might be a nice place to be a fan of bitcoin.
Moving to a different country is a lot of work and not everyone is ready for that. A person who used to live in a third world country may be a millionaire and is living the life in their country but when they finally move to Canada, things can be different. The expenses are a lot more compared to how it was. The world's cheapest electricity as of now is in Mexico according to this article. You have to compute all the expenses. Will it be worth the cheaper rate? How much would it cost to move to a different country? How much would it cost to rent a building and would there be stocks of the GPUs that you're going to be mining with? There's a lot to consider and you can't just simply move abroad and then figure out once you're there. I, myself, is considering moving to another country (for other reasons outside crypto) but I haven't had the time to analyze it and find if it is indeed feasible.

I can only imagine how much money someone has (for capital) to be ready to move to another country just to mine bitcoins. Take note that it's a cold country as well so ventilation cost is lowered.

The crypto market is always a promising but high risk market. And the government does not want to risk it
I agree. It will greatly affect the economy of one's country if the majority of their money has been converted into bitcoins. Of course there's also the tendency for bitcoin's price to skyrocket and that will make their economy grow, but the government just don't want to risk it. It's a good move to me as it changes nothing. Zero risk, zero gains, zero loss.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

This 1st type of countries will have to follow 2 and 3 type at some point in the future because people will migrate to other places where they have a bigger freedom of choice.
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

Any novelty takes time to be accepted. Bitcoin is a new revolution and it must be said that the entire economy is going to be questioned that's why some countries are against it. But as it is said, some countries see freedom there, get rid of dollars. These countries have chosen to open the doors at Bitcoin and a new revolution. If Bitcoin has a positive impact on these countries in terms of development, others will inevitably follow. You just have to be patient and give Bitcoin time to stabilize and prove its positive effect.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Dinuka Sampath

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

I think that expecting from the future is a good thing. Since this world is developing day by day, tomorrow will be better than usual today so we can reap many benefits from the day tomorrow more than today. We can get good results.
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, it doesn't need a country to regulate it or not. it will exist and survive even if the whole world forbids bitcoin! that's how it works. regulation and adoption can help the adoption of more bitcoin and help increase the use of Bitcoin in the future but only speed up the process and make it easy.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

I only hope for the best in the future!  yes nothing but only the best!  so far the effect of bitcoin in my life is strong proof that it will continue to grow no matter what.
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

Countries that ban the use of bitcoin are probable uncertain about the possible benefits the stand to gain from engaging in bitcoin trade and investment. As much efforts are being powered to combat the the act of ban of bitcoin in these countries, it may amaze you to know most citizens do not adhere to the basic rule governing the ban. Well, i think as years pass by and get to realize the benefit of bitcoin and it influence on a countries economy. Most countries will have to pass through diverse medium to get involved
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: