Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Markets stabilizing or G20 bullish news?  (Read 482 times)
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:05:55 PM

Either way, it's good to finally see some green.

What do you think? Is the start for markets stabilizing finally?
Of course,investor's money will pour our market again.As far as i know these big investors are just waiting for the summit's outcome because it would be a big change in our eco system if these bankers will announce that these cryptocurrencies woll be regulated,that is why most of these big players are pulled out their money beofe the summit happened just to be safe.

tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:08:11 PM

is that g20 completed? what's the latest news about cryptocurrency regulation? someone, please tell me the latest news about g20. because I think this is very important. if it's good for cryptocurrency I think the market will return to normal

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Rieeir

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

I personally see G20 are not those people who control crypto market  Grin
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

Hope so,because we had enough bleeding from the past few days so we need to get recover from these bloodbaths,its time to make a lot of money from these bloobaths,im sure if you bought some cheap altcoins from the dips you will be making a lot of money from today to upcoming days when the market has fully recovered.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:18:06 PM

Early to tell, but it looks like the G20 thing has brought some positive news to the market. I opened 2 threads earlier:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3158425.msg32647562#msg32647562
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3156937.msg32634437#msg32634437

One thread has no reply. Lol. Seems that not everyone is aware of the G20 and the effects that it can bring to the market. Again, lets see how it goes because I believed that this is going to be critical for all of us. Deciding factors if people are still willing to pour money in the market or not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

Yes as i can see the market is starting to get recover maybe because most of the investors are coming back,putting their billions into cryptocurrencies again as the g20 summit have a good outcome,banks all over the world agreed that there will be no further regulations instead of that they are just monitoring the cryptocurrencies.

Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

There was no global reason why market was falling, so now it is going up. But I am sure that G20 Summit has a large effect on cryptocurrency price. So do news about Twitter (not confirmed information), Google and Facebook are going to ban ICO and crypto promotion.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

This summit was a pretext to bring down the market! Found as usual a series of events and negative news and cut hamsters. Yesterday MM buy crypto, for all money and now they will pull the market up!
That scares me if you think that way but if G20 prevails,I think it will be impossible for all countries involve on this because of different regulation globally and internationally. The more impossible to my country because the government here is not that open-minded. I hope this will not lead to a serious matter. I always go for stabilized market.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

Bullish came from the G20 summit indeed as these bankers wont be restricting the cryptocurrencies ,instead of restricting they will only monitor the progress about cryptocurrencies because they dont see its getting a threat to the banks because we only have billions of marketcap compare to the banks which has trillions of dollars.

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:47:45 PM

Bulls win back a little position by help the good news, but the trend is still bearish.
cryptoheroin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

Not really stabilizing,because our market wont stabilize for a long period of time it has high volatility and it wont never be stable.As far as i can see the market is getting recovered from the crash that we had,it only means that the money from these big investors are putting back to our market and it might trigger to the new investors too.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:02:02 PM

Of course bullish movements came when the news has started to roll in our community,a lot of investors put their money back to cryptocurrencies that is why the market is slowly recovering from thebloodbath,doesnt want to be excited but as far as i can see the market is getting very well,bulls has arrived after the bears got tired.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:05:11 PM

G20 pleased with unexpectedly good news today, I think it will betray a positive impulse to the crypto-market!
matsusomoto

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

Of course it is because the positive news will trigger those big players to put their money back to the bitcoin's market,so that it will become the reason why the market will recover faster and will grow much bigger as i have heard that bitcoin's lightning network would be announce in april and this will trigger most of the investors to pull their money out from the altcoins just to be safe.

cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

Of course g20 rejects the cryptocurrency regulations that is why most of the investors are putting their money back to the cryptocurrency market and that is how our market is getting bullish today,that is how the market works and you should know how to adopt everytime the market moves so you wont be panicking everytime.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

Yes it is,they have rejected the cryptocurrency regulations because they dont see any big threats from now,they will only monitor the cryptocurrency market so it only means that most of the investors are going to comeback in our market,putting billions of dollars as you can see the market is starting to stabilize,green candles are showing up.

bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

The situation remains for the moment very fragile, the cryptos market is looking for its direction. Negative news from the G20 may impact the market. We must be patient and hope for a succession of good news.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

I think so ? because the bulls has arrived? and most of the candles are showing green ,slowly recovering from the bloodbaths? this only means that most of the people or investors are putting their money back to cryptocurrencies it only means that we are going to recover faster than we expected,because the news are positive.

etin06

Activity: 285

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:28:14 PM

I believe market is beginning to stabilize  because all most all currencies are over sold according  to the chart it's normal  to bounce off from this point.
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

I don't see any major changes yet regarding the prices so let's just stay relax as of now. There will still probably investors who are waiting for the chart to turn to green and do some panic selling after. I think these few days of March will still stay as bearish so let's just sit back and relax, and enjoy the view.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: