Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Markets stabilizing or G20 bullish news?  (Read 482 times)
KingElrey

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

Either way, it's good to finally see some green.

What do you think? Is the start for markets stabilizing finally?

i hope it will continue till 3rd quarter. other country regulating and open arms absorbing new technology. and other companies, prestigious hotels wanting to create their own coin by using smart contracts. i think its a bullish news. but this is good for us.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:12:04 AM

It seems to me that after yesterday the market will no longer be red. The price drop has ended. We touched the bottom and now begin to grow.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:03:11 AM

You're right, the meeting is not finished yet. However, the general approach is already known.

The most important information that has emerged comes from the chairman of the financial stability board, Mark Carney, who is also the governor of the bank of England, who does not believe that cryptocurrencies represent a threat to the stability of global finance.

Furthermore, any discussions on the regulation of digital assets will not be included. And of course, following these statements cryptocurrency are having positive recovery...
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:04:47 AM

Probably both. Grin

The G20 news should put an end to the reds and maybe we'll see some balance now finaly.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:11:41 AM

You're right, the meeting is not finished yet. However, the general approach is already known.

The most important information that has emerged comes from the chairman of the financial stability board, Mark Carney, who is also the governor of the bank of England, who does not believe that cryptocurrencies represent a threat to the stability of global finance.

Furthermore, any discussions on the regulation of digital assets will not be included. And of course, following these statements cryptocurrency are having positive recovery...
They plan to have more discussion on it today. Their argument on the asset value and exchange unit, is what I don't know where it might head. At the end of today we shall know where crypto is headed. The volatility is of great concern also but the opinion of the stronger countries will matter.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:20:55 AM

The news from the G20 is very specific, it's too early to talk about stabilization, but I hope so.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

They plan to have more discussion on it today. Their argument on the asset value and exchange unit, is what I don't know where it might head. At the end of today we shall know where crypto is headed. The volatility is of great concern also but the opinion of the stronger countries will matter.

Does it really matter what they will say? I think most people already made up their minds about crypto. OF course, worst case scenario,we might see some more bull trends but i don't think it'd hurt crypto much overall, especially long term.
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:27:57 AM

I can not believe that the G20 will become the main catalyst for the whole market. There will be a slight shift in the upward direction, but then a correction will come again. Something more cardinal is needed.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

Does it really matter what they will say? I think most people already made up their minds about crypto. OF course, worst case scenario,we might see some more bull trends but i don't think it'd hurt crypto much overall, especially long term.
The main reason why bitcoin and ethereum get big dump due to the large holders from mtgox and EOS team most substantial amount worth ethereum and bitcoin. But the bad news just makes people being more scared.

The bull trend will be happening if the crypto gets good news or rumour that makes the majority of holders are wanna buying again.

That would be just like a rule in the crypto if the news and rumour was everything since crypto is pure market speculation.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nikaPetro

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

The news from the summit is excellent,but I do not think that they will affect the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market,they will certainly give impetus, but still.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

In my opion people are too concetrated on G20 news, they are not chaning anything fundamentally, but if there will anything happend it will affect market in my opinion

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

It is difficult to answer this question, but the fact that the market in green - it pleases. I would like to believe that this is indeed a new impetus, which will help raise prices.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

Yes the market turns green after G20 summit, but some of the latest news says "cryptocurrencies lack the traits of sovereign currencies, implying that the G20 considers crypto to be an asset rather than a currency"
They don't consider cryptos can play a big role in economy as of now, but cryptos definitely has a big future ahead. Happy HODLing.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

The main reason why bitcoin and ethereum get big dump due to the large holders from mtgox and EOS team most substantial amount worth ethereum and bitcoin. But the bad news just makes people being more scared.

The bull trend will be happening if the crypto gets good news or rumour that makes the majority of holders are wanna buying again.

That would be just like a rule in the crypto if the news and rumour was everything since crypto is pure market speculation.

Before the  G20 meeting we speculate too much that they put regulations to restrict bitcoin. But during the meeting it never happened. I think big whale  who make a lot of humor to manipulate the price so that people will dump and those  big whale will be benefited of low price.

euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

Are we going to discuss every green and red line of market now? I think thats time to use it for profit, not just thinking about what will be next.         
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

Can't say what's happening exactly. This might be a big bull trap or a recovery sign after G20 meeting. Both scenarios are possible because last time when BTC crossed $11600 everybody thought we are heading to the moon but unfortunately that was a whale played bull trap. So until it breaks this mark and stabilizes for a week we can call it as bullish.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

This is part of market, bad news kick currencies down, and either good - kick it up again. So we will see, of course i want see more green, like it goes now
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

I hope it will stabilize market after all that crashes from bad news, cause it makes me sad to see how all cryptocurrencies goind down and down again
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

On one hand, the G20 had positive news, which influenced the growth of the market. On the other hand, the very fact of discussing cryptocurrencies at one of key international events makes additional advertising. The process has started, and large regulators can not abandon this issue already.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

The market is now in such a state that it is green then red and it can change very quickly and unpredictably, so you need to watch closely the news and prepare for these drops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: