Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Ethereum reach $3,000 by the end of 2018 and above?  (Read 470 times)
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

very difficult. I hope ETH can come up again $ 1000 price. That is a wonderful thing. $ 3000 is really a price I can not think of

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:01:31 PM

I will be one of those that will be happy if ethereum does climbed to that value. I am one avid fan of ethereum. Most of my tokens were under it's platform that's why i welcome all good news that concerns this cryptocurrency. Ethereum is such a strong crypto. It has all the potential to be considered one of the world's valuable cryptocurrency. With the continuous development of it's blockchain to be more enterprise-friendly, what else can stop ethereum from achieving that value. I can't wait.
Lucas Riley

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

Well eth is at 500 now and we are at a 340b market cap. The market cap would have to 5x to see these kinds of figures and although unlikely it's still a real possibility giving the unpredictable nature of the space
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

Teeka of Palm Beach Group has recently forecasted total crypto marketcap going to $5 Trillion in 2018. We'll see if that happens in 2018 or takes as long as 2019. ETH and most cryptos will go 10x higher in such a scenario so $3000 will be easy to achieve.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

I know that ETH reached 1.2kusd already but as of now it looks like those price might take a long time, right now most of alts depends on bitcoin's run, once bitcoin make a bullish run it will be possible for ETH to reach that but when is that gonna happen right?  Cheesy

optherium
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

This is not financial advice, only an opinion. It's very possible for ETH to reach $3,000 by the end of 2018 if two things happen. First, the FUD needs to slow down. This will happen as the various regulatory agencies (SEC, CFTC, IRS & non-US entities) come to some sort of consensus so there's less speculation about supposed bans on crypto. Second, most ICO tokens are built on the Ethereum ERC-20 platform, which by extension gives ETH value. The problem is that when these projects finish their ICO rounds, the project creators typically dump a lot of ETH back into the market, trading it for fiat. Now that a lot of projects have reached maturity, this might be less of a problem moving forward, particularly since some ICOs are building their tokens on other platforms like XLM and NEO. We're doing our ICO on Ethereum because it's mature by comparison and has been tested substantially.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:11:43 PM

Yes it is possible Ethereum can reach $3000 by the end of 2018 but there are some factors to be considered before it reaches that amount, and there is still a couple of months to go so if it reaches a certain target then it would be great news for Ethereum.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:19:40 AM

I was thinking due to the high rate on how Ethereum is climbing can it reach $3,000 by the end of 2018? What does you guys have to say on this?

You posted this on the wrong thread. This should be on the Altcoin Discussion. To answer your question, I don't think it will escalate that high this year even by the end of this year.

Now its already in the right section.
Etherium now is still in the deep area where the demand not so strong so its too difficult to reach that price.
But we will not know for sure what will happen in Q3 this year, if the price can be grow like last year, no doubt the price could reach $3k
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:47:52 AM

I was thinking due to the high rate on how Ethereum is climbing can it reach $3,000 by the end of 2018? What does you guys have to say on this?

It can, however, bitcoin needs to surpass it's ATH first. We all know that most coins gets pumped along with bitcoin price hike. So, I guess this is really possoble when the market starts to recover. Ethereum platform is used by most ICOs as their platform, so ethereum is one of the most used cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:15:11 AM

Etherehm price as of now is 600 dollars and I believe he highest price this year will be $5000 and for sure that happen. So the price of 3000 dollars for the ethereum is very possible to happen . So better to buy more ethereum now and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future if you choose ethereum. The good also to ethereum the highest percentage to become next bitcoin is very high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

$2,000 seems like a more realistic target than $3,000 considering it recently lost some of its value

If the regulatory uncertainty surrounding ICO's and tokenized assets gets cleared up then Ethereum should be ready to move upwards again

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

This is very possible and we can actually see ethereum above $3,000 before end of December 2018 and I think in reality it might go above $55,000 .  Ethereum has making a very high progress in 2017 and if it can get up to half of the price we get in 2017 in 2018 then we would make a very great progress than we have. We should not think that because of what is happening now ethereum will not grow this year but I think ethereum  is going to grow.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

It is depend on how matket move this year. If the market moving like crypto market in 2014 we probably can not see ethereum at $3000 in the near future but i still believe we will see it at 2021 when bitcoin going to $50k or $100k. I hope the market is different from 2014 dump. Because we are not facing like mt gox hack.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

I think it is difficult for ETH to reach $ 3,000 by the end of this year, because of market volatility. It always goes down and has no sign of going up
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:51:49 PM

It all depends on btc. As it starts to grow, the price eth also increases. However, achieving the $ 3,000 price seems impossible this year. Maybe it will reach the level of the last ath.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:26:04 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 10:24:11 PM by Baoo

Actually, I think if bitcoin will develop with a significant value (  between 20K and 30K) then  it is certain that ethereum will reach 3K or more than that, because there is a connexion between Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. As well, despite that the price of Ethereum has fallen with a big value  in this crisis and now it has become less than $ 550, but it is certain that this drop is temporary and  may only last for a few weeks. and after that,  I believe that the market will return to the rise. and ethereum will rise too.

Moreover, I do not think that in this year there will be a significant  increase in the value of Etheruem and It may only reach $ 2000 in the end of this year. In fact,  I think after a few years ( 2-4 years) there will be a good surprise in this currency , and maybe it will rise to over  than  $ 7000  (it is all depend to bitcoin).
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

if the market can be stable and the price of all the coins in cryptocurrency can be observed in good condition I think it can be achieved by the end of 2018 and it can happen despite the weight but must be optimistic.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:29:19 PM

To be honest - nearly everything can happen. ETH can be 100$ as well as 1500$ or 3000$; it's just absolutely unpredictable and I don't think that there is any need to predict something in such a long term. However I think that there is a bigger possibility for it to be 1500 or 3000 instead of 100.

laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

if the market can be stable and the price of all the coins in cryptocurrency can be observed in good condition I think it can be achieved by the end of 2018 and it can happen despite the weight but must be optimistic.
Everything is possible but let's base on the trend price of ethereum the $3000 is huge maybe end of this year. The amount is huge also possible it cant hit the price, but I believe ethereum growth this year will increased. It's hard to speculate the value if were this heading.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: