Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get involved in the Team  (Read 110 times)
onixiuso (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

Hello everyone,

We are creating a startup project that aims to improve the experience and to enhance the startup blockchain and ICOs ecosystem.
About us : We are a small team right now with a first business angel who invested in the project, and we are hiring mates to join the project as co-founders.

We are looking for :
- Product designers
- Motion designers
- Graphic artists
- Front-end developers (React)
- Back-end developers (NodeJS & Solidity)
- Business developers
- Writers / Communication
- Marketers

To get involved or if you want more informations about the project (We hid most informations about the project willingly in public posts), contact us in private.
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:35:48 PM

Hello everyone,

We are creating a startup project that aims to improve the experience and to enhance the startup blockchain and ICOs ecosystem.
About us : We are a small team right now with a first business angel who invested in the project, and we are hiring mates to join the project as co-founders.

We are looking for :
- Product designers
- Motion designers
- Graphic artists
- Front-end developers (React)
- Back-end developers (NodeJS & Solidity)
- Business developers
- Writers / Communication
- Marketers

To get involved or if you want more informations about the project (We hid most informations about the project willingly in public posts), contact us in private.

If I were you I would at least give a high level summary what I am building. Without I dont think anyone serious will jon..

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
GodMode
Copper Member

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:43:01 PM

Hello,

Can you provide more details about project?

Thank you

0xUniverse.com - (Revolutionary Blockchain-Based Game) | https://sunday.games/supernova/ - The intergalactic adventure starts here!
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

How do you expect people to join a team they know nothing about? Well if you decided to hide information about the project why not make the existing team members public? That will at least make us know who and who are behind the hidden project.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
onixiuso (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:47:17 AM

It's a project about bounty programs.
We are creating a platform for users who want to work for tokens, and startups witch make ICOs and want to hire for tokens.

For more details, please pm.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: