Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 600 dollar to invest  (Read 3401 times)
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

This is not a big amount and before you invest it you have to determine for yourself, how much you are willing to risk it for the sake of profit and the time for which you are ready to invest it. And after that, look for options for investment.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_hann

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

No, in my opinion, this is too low a threshold for investing in cryptocurrencies - this time. And two is the risk of investment.It is unreasonably large for an investor with such a small amount.
lubasik

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

Invest in altcoins, which are inexpensive. So you can buy 5-8 coins, which will form your first portfolio. Also, you can all fill in 1 coin, but less likely that it will give a profit
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:44:02 AM

There are number of good coins you can invest on with that money. First so your research about it before investing to avoid doing the wrong thing
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

I'm not sure that now is a good time to invest. It seems to me that in a few days the market will drop even lower. I would have waited.

ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

Ripple or Montero think promising coin, which can be buy and not miscalculate. NEM is one of Ethereum's competitors. It is not only a cryptocurrency, but also a platform for data management that allows integrating blockchain technologies into any business.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:35:11 PM

Why Telcoin? on me it is just strange coin which doesn't have the future. It is worth looking narrowly at the same cheap coins, but with high potential of growth like npxs or bcn. Cheap, cost in 6 times more when BTC was for $8000

greenclub09

Activity: 560

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

At $ 600, I recommend investing in Stellar, EOS, and Cardano. Stellar is a new phenomenon in the market. It has a very good growth rate and its price is very fast. EOS has the perfect technology, its transaction speed is very fast, the transaction costs free. Cardano has good scalability, it fixes many bugs by Ethereum and Bitcoin. Now their prices are very low, this is the opportunity for you to invest in these altcoin.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:50:31 AM

Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
Is buying elixir or  telcoin a good idea ? help me please
Don't decide to buy altcoins that aren't trustworthy, I advise you to invest in EOS, I'm sure this will help you make profitable investments.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

Hurry up, with $ 600 you will now buy more than 2 ETH, if you hold 2 ETH until the end of 2018, the price of the coins will increase sharply and you will succeed and become richer.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

if you are investing any amount within is beneath a 100 dollars then it is best to aim for the initial coin offering rather than the big coins like bitcoin and ethereum in the market which will not give you the return on investment you are expecting
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

For me the main coins to invest are those that seemed to show promise are the ICOs with great organisation and idea, as opposed to the best marketing strategy. ICOs like Rentberry bring the ideas of long-term leasing to the blockchain and Eterbase backs such coins for a good exchange market showing their true value of their ideas on improving the blockchain.
Usually, the problem with ICOs is the fear of people thinking "will they actually follow up on these ideas?", or the commitment of the team to the project. To me, pick teams that are transparent on social media resume sites etc and this wont be a big of a problem.
ronafurw

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

Hurry up, with $ 600 you will now buy more than 2 ETH, if you hold 2 ETH until the end of 2018, the price of the coins will increase sharply and you will succeed and become richer.
Yes as the cost right now is way too down for ETH. One can easily own up to two ETH with $600. But it takes time to become rich in crypto and one simply cannot become rich by holding two ETH even if the prices cross the $2000 so it is advised to also invest further and if possible in Bitcoin in future if either the price is down or the growth is swift. Keep your investment long term and only then you could become rich.
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

The market is not that good right now.
But for me, it is more safe to invest in a long term coins like BTC/ETH 50/50, maybe add LTC or XRP.
Good luck!
vavan37

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:53:21 PM

I would buy BNB and NEO tokens in your place, these are the most promising coins that bring profit in any conditions.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

With this amount, if you decide not to buy bitcoin or ethereum, I will advice you do a very good research and invest in potential and top coin because they are more promising and their price will also rise higher than other coin.You can invest in cardano, waves, litecoin, ripple and any other top coin.
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

Why don't you want to invest in btc, eth, neo. They are very good coins in this market. If you don't want to invest in btc, eth, neo, you can invest in ltc, zrx, xrp

Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

Although Telco has a high potential as a subcontractor and is suitable for purchase, ICX is a more preferable investment vehicle. If you make a purchase in this subcategory and are on hold, you will have the opportunity to earn 3-4 times over time.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

With this amount, if you decide not to buy bitcoin or ethereum, I will advice you do a very good research and invest in potential and top coin because they are more promising and their price will also rise higher than other coin.You can invest in cardano, waves, litecoin, ripple and any other top coin.
With what the OP said he/she has already dobe some research but need our own opinion if the coins he/she mention is good for investment or if there is any other good new altcoin out there. However, the mention seems to be good for investment but I still like telcoin and i recomend localcoinswap.

I guess you dont read what the OP said because he/she clearly said I want to invest in altcoin no bitcoin, no Ethereum and no neo which mean the OP wanted to try fresh project that just hit the crypto currency market.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: