Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:10:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 600 dollar to invest  (Read 3402 times)
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

With so little sum you should find very undervalued coins to invest. My offer is Binance coin (BNB) : when correction will end and period of explosing growth will begin - exchanges will become popular again (and their coins too Wink)

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
Is buying elixir or  telcoin a good idea ? help me please

I would advise you to buy coins that have a good idea and already finished product, such as ADA, QTUM, BNT, ELF, and others.

PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
I think you need to do your own research as every coins has a potential to grow. Investing $600 is a quite big amount of money here in my country. You need to diversify that on 3 possible coins with your own choices. Good luck

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
mpeis007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

Since as I understand you want higher risk higher rewards coins(outside the top10), given depreciation levels of most smaller coins for this period I would suggest you look into:
COB, INS, ELIX, IOST, LEND, SALT, ZRX, AUGUR, PRL, ADST, ICX, KCS, NEBL in no particular order. All are on offer for substantial discounts over their ATHs and all have to offer varying things. I like all of them for different reasons and all are part of my portfolio diversification. GL!
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

With so little sum you should find very undervalued coins to invest. My offer is Binance coin (BNB) : when correction will end and period of explosing growth will begin - exchanges will become popular again (and their coins too Wink)
While BNB is a safe choice and indeed should see a 2-3x increase during a bull market, COSS KCS and COB all are exchange coins with different models and at far greater discounts for a risk-seeking high-reward portfolio as the OP implies to be their wish.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

you can try investing in omisgo and appcoin, both has the capability to go x5 or higher in the succeding months.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

The two coins you propose is also good, but try to find also another promising coin that has a big posibility to go up.
Dont stick only in a one coin try to devide your money in different coin. And make a research first.
And dont always dont forget to invest in the top cryptos because it will surely give you big profit.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

$600 is a good starting point

whatever coin you find to invest in try and wait until the price is at a low (obviously right?) but you would be surprised how many new investors will just buy coins at their all time high

if the price of the coin is around or flirting with all time lows than its obviously a good time to buy

last piece of advice i say is to buy coins that you will earn interest on like POS coins, or masternode coins, better to be holding a coin that your earning on than just holding a coin that is just sitting there
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:32:18 PM

While BNB is a safe choice and indeed should see a 2-3x increase during a bull market, COSS KCS and COB all are exchange coins with different models and at far greater discounts for a risk-seeking high-reward portfolio as the OP implies to be their wish.

KCS must be better as its cheaper but works almost the same as BNB. Its price also surge up to $20 and it could easily rise up again as the market stables. $2.70 is its current price and for $600, its a good choice. Still you $600 isn't that huge. A copin with at least less than $0.15 might be better than KCS.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

I would advise you to buy coins that have a good idea and already finished product, such as ADA, QTUM, BNT, ELF, and others.
if I suggest to buy minexcoin for parking, so your funds will quickly grow by taking weekly parking, minex is a promising investment, with unstable market stability minex keeps up the price

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

TACryptoo (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:15:46 PM

First of all thank you for the reply guys.

it is not the first time i am buying altcoin. i did buy for more then 7000 dollar of altcoin.
I did buy these time ADA.

blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

Now there are really a lot of good altcoins, there is a great choice, compared to 2013. I would advise the coin of Throne.

Vlizze

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:50:41 PM

PRL is still very low considering it is close to the SHL airdrop.  I'm hoping to turn a quick profit in STORM before dumping back into PRL.
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

Not a good idea.
We don't need anymore lending coins bro... Get something like NULS.
Literally crazy potential. It's still the start for them. Don't forget to do your own research.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

Many people bypass the old Nemo, I do not understand why. A couple of months of nada this coin brought me 400 percent profit in just 3 weeks. She has to shoot again in 2018.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

I think both altcoins are good to invest in. Why won’t you just invest in both and divide your money then? At least it’ll be like hitting two birds with one stone, if the other won’t succeed in the future then at least you still have hope for the other coin you bought.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

I would advise you to buy 3-4 altcoins. For example, ada capp,snt, siacoin.
Buy, it seems to me that soon all the altcoins will fly to the moon. Wink

seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:55:27 PM

$600 for investment will be great and it's a minimal investment, so I think you should really choose a good coin and have the potential of the future to be made as your preferred coin in order to always profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:00:56 AM

I'm not even familiar with elixir or telcoin. What made you decide to buy these two coins that aren't so popular? Is there anything special with them? I urge you to buy bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:45 AM

I'm not even familiar with elixir or telcoin. What made you decide to buy these two coins that aren't so popular? Is there anything special with them? I urge you to buy bitcoin.
For me the ones who will give the most benefit are big coin coins like Ethereum, Bitcoin, and NEO. although today they are all down now but bright light will be waiting in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: