Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LYMPO Official Market Thread  (Read 100 times)
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

Bonjour LYMPO community!

As LYM tokens get added to more exchanges, it's time to create different threads for different topics. We are happy to move out of our main post and wonder around this amazing community-built world. We are going to settle here for some time now and we hope the topic will grow as the time goes on.

This is The Official Lympo thread for market-oriented members.

Here we would like you to discuss:

• The price of LYM
  • The current market situation
  • The exchanges
  • Your opinion on the market
  • Lympo memes
  • More Lympo memes

We wish you good luck! If you have any questions, just let us know here, leave a comment and we will try to give you the best possible answer.
May the force be with you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

Hey guys!

Glad you finally moved out of the Announcements section and started making big moves! Hope this will be a place for a good trading discussion without any spam or sh#!posts. It would be nice if the team updated us every week about the exchanges here and would answer market-related questions here.

Kudos to the Lympo team <3

Kahula

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:39:47 AM

Awesome. Will follow this one Wink
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

Lympo is an awesome coin that I've been watching over a couple of months and I am thrilled that it bumped on coinmarketcap.com and that compels me to hit invest button from coin exchange.
I invested almost 50k Lympo last month and I am expecting Lympo to pump especially this time that Bitcoin started to kick out back to it's higher position of processing value.
kudos for the team behind Lympo and good luck us all.
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

I'm participated in your bounty campaign and want to do video review about your projects. I think your project can get success! Good luck. And I invested too. I'm waiting good profit
Teejap

Activity: 7
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:13:00 PM

I hope this project will continue to be successfull, as it has great vision. Now we just need some real-world usages, which might actually give high amounts of value to the coin.
prabhapriya019

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

Dealjoy is a very practical and most needed project in cash back sector.
The following online consumer behavioral findings of 2015 Global Cashback Industry Report explain the massive positive sales impact of the cashback programs well:
 99% were more likely to make a purchase after finding a discount
 87% actively redeem rewards for points, cash back and reward miles
 82% claim if they can find all the discounted products they need on one website, they will shop on that site  frequently
 52% say getting the best price and discounts is the top  reason they shop online
A vast amount of online vendors have indeed implemented an affiliate program to boost their sales and enhance visibility. These include the most significant e-commerce platforms in the world, such as Amazon, eBay and AliExpress. Since thebasic technical affiliate infrastructure already exists for
most of the vendors, adding a support to those websites is a quick process for Dealjoy. There is no need for long-lasting negotiations or complicated integrations to onboardnew merchants to our platform. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: