Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money laundering tools  (Read 2475 times)
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

I don’t really know for you guys, even if it’s a money laundering tool, I can assure you that not everyone that are into this business are into it with the intention of practicing money laundering.

Some of us who are into this are here for a real business and not to participate crimes or whatsoever you may call it. There are some people who got into Bitcoin just to be able to earn money and help their family just like I did.

I did everything but none of them were helpful so I had no other option than to go for Bitcoin which was what I did and now I’m earning a lot of money, and I’m able to take care of my family and even have enough to save. I never expected to earn up to what I’m earning now.
stolik1997

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

You probably miss the actual meaning of "laundering". An opportunuty to transfer money abroad is not laundering. Laundering is more about convincing your tax officer that you aren't a tax cheater, and BTC won't help you to explain cash inflows.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

Completely agree with your point, Bitcoin avoids taxes, it is anonymous plus the fact that many naive people are looking to invest, its a wonderful laundering tool.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

this is the one reason why bad guys use bitcoin, they want to use this as tools that money laundring, or maybe they can use this to makes inflation in a country, we hope that its not happen because if its happen i think bitcoin will banned by some country in the world
Does that mean bad guys have not existed before now? Bitcoin is a payment tool; same as USD, gold, diamond, name them !
These are tools basically any criminal can use and have been using even before bitcoin became rampant in terms of usage.

There is actually no reasonable basis on how a lot of people just keep coming with the idea of bitcoin is a problem since it is going to be used for criminal activities like those activities were not even there in the first place. They should grow up and think of other better ways they can curb those activities than pushing the blames on bitcoin.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:17:50 AM

In my opinion, BTC is not a traditional currency like gold and silver because it does not have any use value, so it is not a credit currency. It's basically just one use, money laundering tool. The tool explains why bitcoin prices are spread across the country and abroad. Domestic money is changed into bitcoins and then physical transportation to overseas exchange for foreign currency escapes regulation and the cost of money laundering is lower than before, and the risk is low.

It is possible, The bitcoin ia secure and easy. Bitcoin avoids taxes, it is anonymous plus the fact that many naive people are looking to invest, its a wonderful laundering tool.
aleksei_chizhov

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:11:48 AM

In my opinion, BTC is not a traditional currency like gold and silver because it does not have any use value, so it is not a credit currency. It's basically just one use, money laundering tool. The tool explains why bitcoin prices are spread across the country and abroad. Domestic money is changed into bitcoins and then physical transportation to overseas exchange for foreign currency escapes regulation and the cost of money laundering is lower than before, and the risk is low.

Some countries have serious economic problems. And prices rise every day in them. People in this countries have the issue of saving their money. They want exchange their national currency for U.S. dollars or euros. But sometimes the Government prohibit it. Or there are some reasons why people can't do it.

For example, Venezuela's monetary policy had hyperinflated the national currency, the bolivar, to near-worthlessness, citizens were looking for a way to store value in the traditionally stable, but difficult to access, U.S. dollar. Venezuelans have started using cryptocurrencies to address the problem.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:32:32 AM

bitcoin or the other crypto can be launder's tool. because if you do it, no one can detect the fund belong to? and  the person can generate or create new wallet multiple times.
but it can be anticipate, like the exchanger ask the kyc for those people who join in there and they prohibit to use transaction outside of exchanger.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

No, I am not agree, I think bitcoin is not a money laundering tool, only those who abuse bitcoin feel bitcoin as money launderers. Instead I think bitcoin is a crypto currency exchange tool to fiat currency. it is my opinion.
callingbubblyH

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

The world needs money laundering tools like btcs, as i appreciate it a lot!
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

We can consider that cryptocurrency is one of the money laundering tool today but it was used in a good way because people today can buy things in an online store using cryptocurrency like on amazon.

stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

We can consider that cryptocurrency is one of the money laundering tool today but it was used in a good way because people today can buy things in an online store using cryptocurrency like on amazon.
Elliptic is the global leader in detecting and investigating cybercrime involving cryptocurrencies.Enable companies handling bitcoin to meet their anti-money laundering obligations, by allowing them to confidently perform AML transaction screening.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

BTC all valid transactions in the network are permanent, block chain network, as long as happened, network exists, the long before as clear evidence, so BTC is not suitable for money laundering and crime.
If BTC was suitable for money laundering according to your theory, I believe you still would have discouraged the idea of misusing it anyway. Bitcoin rather no currency was created to be used for harming people anyway. BTC provides anonymity and I won’t deny the fact that it is being used in crimes but BTC is not supposed to be blamed for what others do. Bitcoin is just an amazing currency which if used properly can generate huge profits.
Whoducen

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

I think btcs has immense importance in everyday life. It has made our daily life easier than before.
broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

I didnt get your post really, either i am weak in English or dont wanna learn it.
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

I heard that big guys called a whales are manioulating bitcoin and other currencies prices for earning even more profit!
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

Yes Agree bitcoin can be used also in money laundering by buying their money in bitcoin and they easily exchange it in any currency that accept bitcoin.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

Yes bitcoin can be a money laundering tool, because after we buy bitcoin there is no name we listed there is only a wallet address and private key in the form of an encrypted character, so no one can know the identity of the owner of the wallet
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:40:00 AM

I think, money laundering can be done not only with bitcoin, many tools peoples use for money laundering. Before bitcoin exist, there is no money laundering?. Its about perspective and i think we bitcoin is nothing to do with money laundering. Bitcoin created because we want make transaction peer 2 peers
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:12:39 AM

It is possible, but money laundring can happen in every where. Bitcoin is secure and pseudo anonymous. Your identify cannt be tracked.
Almost those who keep saying a lot about bitcoin involvement with criminal issues obviously do not have any idea on the pseudo anonymity of bitcoin. Even if I want to decide to use a mixing service, this does not mean crime perpetrators have not been finding ways to always hide their transactions and clean their money in the first place. Tagging bitcoin as the main source of criminal issues globally is just an absurd way to think for those who are in that category of dumb thoughts.
startblouse8

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

What it means by the fact that btcs has no value? seriously? So where does the 10k price for it go?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: