Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What must i have before holding some coin ?  (Read 414 times)
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:46:08 PM

If you want be calm and confident about your investment - research idea of that before do something. Read whitepaper, watch coin's history on exchanges, check team of develop               
cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

i want to ask to you , what should i do before i decide to holding a coin ? a part from the clarity of the developer
thanks you before , and i hope you all can understand what i said  Grin
Research with your own shitcoin,first and foremost you need bunch of time to be able to investigate and check the background of these people,i mean their credibility as the developers,are they real people?if yes are they capable of doing the project? or its just another shitty project that is only created just to raised funds and runaway from the investors.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

You can't invest money that you can't lost completely. So if you have not - don't try. Just save your life from that risk. Try to plan what you wait from coin, and what you will do if if if.
Ivy41

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

What I know before anyone should decide to hold any coin is that one must first and foremost look out how promising the coins have and the potentials such coin possess. From there, one can also consider the roadmap to know how the coin is trying to develop. Also the team behind the project should also be considered
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

Before pursuing any project and thoroughly studying its goals or any action related to research, at the basic principle, it is necessary to have an estimated and concrete strategy for such action, knowing and calculating all risks and calculating the time to invest and insure. However it is relative and another important factor is to follow up with the market trend, this is essential.

Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

Before pursuing any project and thoroughly studying its goals or any action related to research, at the basic principle, it is necessary to have an estimated and concrete strategy for such action, knowing and calculating all risks and calculating the time to invest and insure. However it is relative and another important factor is to follow up with the market trend, this is essential.

All the analyzations, calculations,  research, and plannings are actually waste of the time if the developer team behind the scammy project is very well camouflaged with their thorough plans for the coin future.
The market trend is the actually promising choice but when the choice in the OP  mind is taken the coins can as well change the tides and the one which he wants to invest in can circulate and fluctuate to the opposite direction on the market charts.
I personally wouldn't recommend anything before the own decisions and self-education prior to the investment.
Noone will give exact advice to the OP but with the comparison of different advice and hints, he will maybe bring a right choice with his investment.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

i want to ask to you , what should i do before i decide to holding a coin ? a part from the clarity of the developer

knowledge, knowledge of everything associated with crypto and altcoin. moreover, if you are interested in some altcoin, you should try to learn it and search for many information.
enriching insight and knowledge that is the main capital in the world of crypto.

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

First of all you should determine your aims, why do you want to hold coin?If you want to earn more and fast you can buy Bitcoin and after that invest in some top altcoins that you can sold for more. I can advise you to hold coins that gained growth for last month relatively its price.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

You should check whitepaper and what in it. What this project represents at all. Also read about development team, check their LinkedIn profiles, check what is it at all
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

You have to have a blockchain wallet and myetherwallet.
It's important. Then read and learn about exchangers.
Shruti schdv

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

You need to do the thorough research about the coin and it's market stats while holding any coin.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

I guess you will need to consider the product and the development status of the project or coin,because if there are good roadmaps while these people doesnt to their job,there will be no difference because they are morelikely wont develop anything,i believed on the team,product and its roadmap and they should be doing their best to get the roadmaps done so that users will either use or invest to the project.

clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

And if you're about to invest your money in some project - check latest news about them before doing something, maybe project have some problems right now?
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

Firstly you need to have knowledge on cryptocurrency and should have good analysis skills to choose or when to buy and sell coins. These three is basic requirements and if you are strong enough in these three then you are good to go. Suggest you to gather advice from this forum as well just like you did now to get some idea before investing.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

You must correctly assess the prospects of the project. In this forum you can often see how people complain that hold is a bad strategy. Although they just bought a scam and waited for a miracle
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:41:44 PM

Go through their website and white paper, if you found it unprofessional then stay away from such coins. Try to analyze their road map, whether the targets set by the developers are achievable or not ? Do your on research regarding the future of the coins and invest accordingly. Make sure to avoid investing bulk amount into a single coin as it is quite risky.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
arvindschdv

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:41:22 AM

If you are planning to hold on any coin then firstly you must check the past history of that coin. If the history was good in terms of price rise and the project is well maintained then you should go for that coin.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

to wait for the coin to be listing in a market and to find the highest price of a coin.
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:40:42 AM

to wait for the coin to be listing in a market and to find the highest price of a coin.
that's true, most of it is.
sometimes people hold coins there is no knowledge at all, and eventually the coins that he hold even down the price. because it does not update the coin information.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:43:35 AM

you must know how blockchain works, how to download wallets, information about security, information about exchange hacks.

This is a good suggestion. If I may add, OP should understand the purpose of the coin. Is it something new? Is it can solve the new problem in Crypto? That's was I thought.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: