Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What must i have before holding some coin ?  (Read 418 times)
ymnhg980

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:00:18 AM

i want to ask to you , what should i do before i decide to holding a coin ? a part from the clarity of the developer
thanks you before , and i hope you all can understand what i said  Grin
You need to understand what the coin project is and whether it meets some of the hottest project types. Second, you need to go through your own way to see if the project team is reliable. Finally, don't be greedy!
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:25:05 AM

You have to see how many people hold that coin and what the market for coin is. Go to google trends to see if the number of searchers on the coin increases. If they increase, it means the pennies you care about are of great interest. So you hold them in the future they will generate income for you. Please analyze carefully before holding them.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

i want to ask to you , what should i do before i decide to holding a coin ? a part from the clarity of the developer
You should know what the project is all about then decide if it has a potential to be big in the future which will bring you a lot of profit as time goes by. Another thing is to evaluate whether the ICO price justifies the supply.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

If you are planning to hold on any coin then firstly you must check the past history of that coin. If the history was good in terms of price rise and the project is well maintained then you should go for that coin.
Checking thoroughly the whole project if this is good or not. Or this coin with huge potential to become top also in the market. It is necessary for us to do this before holding some coins to avoid regret at a later end.
suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:51:09 AM

You should have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency and all the coins you plan to hold on. Also about blockchain if you will hold your coins in blockchain and that would be safe. If you are holding in an Exchange you should know their charges and fees.

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
BigBos

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

money to buy coins, information, and risk preparations. well, it's all in need before you hold the coin in a long stroke. You also have to have patience, because when a coin dumps, you might feel panic. well, that is the natural thing of all the coin holders.
Socioman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

1. Look what kind of a coin it is. Where it is planned to be used. Will there be a demand for the use of this coin in life.
2. Note whether the developers are involved in the project. Do they often announce this project.
3. Analyze the price chart for this coin. What is its trend
I think if you conduct such an analysis, then the chance to buy a good coin will be high.

jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:01:15 AM

In my opinion, the first possession before holding some coins is the capital of digital money, sufficient knowledge, recognizing crypto. Get to know the market well. Choose popular crypto. And do not be influenced by rapid fluctuations. Do not invest too much first.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:03:20 AM

You should know how things work in crypto and you should research the coin first to see whether the future is good or not and decided to buy the coin. You don't have to give anything to the developer but you should help spreading the words in order to make it more popular and raising its value.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:05:25 AM

of course you must have a wallet first, then buy a coin or mine a coin and then stored in the wallet. then you can hold your coins in the wallet you have created.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

Aside from the team behind, learn the basics about the project.
What is it all about?
What is it for or what problem is the project trying to solve?
Is it relevant in your opinion?

Those are my basic guides. You may add some.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:15:52 AM

Yes check the previous updates but for me its also the present update. Why? Because when looking from the previous updates to the present I will guarantee you will get it if you always look at it and think, make conclusions.

For example if the updates goes up and 3 hours later it goes down and the most updated one is red it you see a candle stick that is on the top, there it will be increase step by step. You second option to know if you dont still get what I'm saying and others has explained, you go to youtube.
keloy bale

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:17:31 AM

You need to find out about the coin, analyze its potential in the future and decide whether to keep it
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:16:27 AM

In fact you can never be completely sure of the correctness of the decision. This is a very active market and you need to understand that you always risk, even when you are confident in the selection of coins.                  
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

First of all you need to find out everything about the market and the movements in price and demand for coins. And then invest, realizing that you are making the right choice on such and such principles. And these principles for yourself can create tens and the more of them the less coins you will have to choose from.
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

I think it's a good idea to learn and analyze the growth of coins you have in the market, if the growth of the coin shows the good progress you can bear to get the benefits you want and then sell, but if it seems the price of the coin does not change maybe you can sell it so as not to lose much.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
cryptofreak42o

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

You just need  a proper research about ico and token. you also need to research how value increase . crypto investing is risky invest but if you learn at first then you can minimize your own risk.
easyaugust

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:01:41 PM

The cost is only information, if you know how to collect it then you can succeed in almost any project.
12_Angry_Men

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

Watch and learn about future possibilities of project that coin presents, if it's correct and good - you may hold even small coin and get rich someday)
sportics

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

One of the main priorities is still the ability to make rational decisions and not to succumb to panic. Many people come out of the project ahead of time and regret it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: