Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:52:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What must i have before holding some coin ?  (Read 416 times)
monmoni

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:12:39 PM

I bet you already had a technical skill and capable in analysis so I will say that all you need is emotional skill which it needed to overcome you psychological impact when seeing you portofolio in reds.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Researched the hell out of the coin, have some general crypto knowledge, a wallet, etc. There should be some guides out there to get you started.
siena23

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

I think you should understand how the coin moves? you can visit his website and see the whitepaper. and you do not easily panic when already holding the coin.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Whitebit42

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:38:47 PM

If you want be calm and confident about your investment - research idea of that before do something. Read whitepaper, watch coin's history on exchanges, check team of develop.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

Deep research and reading alot of articles will give you an advantage. because if you know where to invest an altcoins you probably in the right direction just be patient everthing will be okay. Hodlers are always a winner.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:57:29 PM

Learn everything about cryptocurrency in detail, from definition, how to work, and often see the market price of various coins available on a trusted website. Also wear a trusted wallet because it will make your coins safer stored. After that look for coin which according to many people this forum worth to investment. That's it from me.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:18:27 AM

Patience IS the key if you don't have this then you can't hold any coin.

If you don't have patience then better you don't watch market and keep yourself away from the market after buying that coin which you want to HOLD.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:50:11 AM

Understand the basics of blockchain, understand how wallets are used, understand the team's development ideas behind the tokens, and the history of team members. There are many things that you need to understand. Understanding enough can bring you better judgment.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:05:26 AM

Coins that have potential will be in the best market. I think there are two things you must understand and learn before holding a coin, first, you must understand the market and next you thoroughly understand the coins you will hold. Potential coins can usually be seen from whitepaper, websites, company profiles, development teams, and sales markets. Maybe useful.
Whitebit42

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

One of the main priorities is still the ability to make rational decisions and not to succumb to panic. Many people come out of the project ahead of time and regret it.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

The first thing that you need to do is do a thorough research on the project and its real world use cases, also look deeply into the dev team and their past experiences and the projects they have done. Then you need to make sure that the PC you are going to hodl your coins on is secure and if not then use a completely different OS or PC for storing your coins on, if feasible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: