Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten years later  (Read 2163 times)
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

I think, after 10 years, bitcoin will change a lot.Especially, bitcoin will change a lot of prices.At the same time, bitcoin popularity will increase much more than the present.Even the spread of Earth's crypto currency will increase.After 10 years, bitcoin will be more advanced and its use increases.I always hope that bitcoin will be better.
We can’t predict exactly what will happen after 10 years but the only thing about which I am very much sure is that after this much period, things will be very much different and that too in a better way by that time as the number of people who will be knowing about these crypto currencies as well as those investing their money into it will be much more and that this will also result in better market value of bitcoin.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

So what you mean is, if all of the people believe that bitcoin would be the next dollar then it would be it without proper process ? Dollar has chosen from different factors and not just poof there making itself famous. Bitcoin in the other half is possibly become that in lieu of increasing technology. This is all weve wanted though.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:05:52 AM

I think, after 10 years, bitcoin will change a lot.Especially, bitcoin will change a lot of prices.At the same time, bitcoin popularity will increase much more than the present.Even the spread of Earth's crypto currency will increase.After 10 years, bitcoin will be more advanced and its use increases.I always hope that bitcoin will be better.
We can’t predict exactly what will happen after 10 years but the only thing about which I am very much sure is that after this much period, things will be very much different and that too in a better way by that time as the number of people who will be knowing about these crypto currencies as well as those investing their money into it will be much more and that this will also result in better market value of bitcoin.
That is right that we cannot predict that bitcoin price for next 10 year, we even cannot predict it for next few days, because bitcoin there is always a big volatility in bitcoin price and it is in fact also depending on demand and supply, if the demand of bitcoin is increasing then its price will surely increase too much but if the demand and interest of the people is decreasing then its price can even decrease too much in the market.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

10years later we all don't know exactly will happen with bitcoin and some coins/token, but 1 thing is for sure. I am still holding some coins I'm the future and I want to earn some other cryptocurrencies that have a potential to improve their coins.
It has not been much time for this world to see any of the crypto currency but even in this much period, all the crypto currencies have performed exceptionally well and that they have helped so many people in making of some very good amount of money too. However, coming years will be even better as the demand as well as awareness rate of any of the crypto coin will then be greatly increased.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

50k, 100k or 10k 1k or Zero...
3-5 year blockchain is best, but crypto is not
Do you think Bitcoin can be zero in the future? Why did you think so? I can't find out the reason which will do the value of Bitcoin is zero. the end of 2017, the price of Bitcoin was correction after it reached a new price peak $20,000. At the same time, many bad news did most of people who don't understand about Bitcoin think that Bitcoin will be died. Bit in fact, the price of Bitcoin is recovering now and i predict it will soon reach $20,000 again because Bitcoin now is more and more popular and government of many countries recognized the advantages of bitcoin.

justahndz

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

after 10 years I see bitcoin value in 6 digits.  Grin Grin
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

hope so. because I am a new leader also happy to hear it if it happens
In my opinion everyone will use bitcoin after 10 years because today many countries are using bitcoin for their purchases and 10 years is a big time for prevailing bitcoin in the world. Everyone will know about bitcoin and thus the use of bitcoin. Investing and buying bitcoin is good for two reasons. One is making more money with your holdings and the other is easy use all over the world.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

Don’t understand your language. Please comment in English because almost all the countries are here in this forum and only English is the language to convey your thoughts and ideas about bitcoin. So please don’t use your native language. Nobody will understand except the people of your country. Please comment only in English next time. Thanks
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

We don't know what will happen after 10 years later, We just can predict! And, for me,  10 years later I wanna see bitcoin reached 6 to 7 Digits! I wanna see myself in a good level in my society, I wanna make some foundation for my money! 10 years almost a decade so everyone has a lot of hope within those years  Cheesy
Thank You.

J Sykes

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

10 years from now. People on this forum will be able to say they really were at the forefront of one of the most groundbreaking paradigm shifting movements of all time. Value and money hasn't seen this much change since the introduction of paper money
rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

In ten years,I hope to accumulate a lot criptocurrencies in my wallet.
I hope that price raising to the moon and retired me
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:22:01 PM

Ten years from now I seriously think that Bitcoin and other crypto will used in the daily life .Just like I saw in  a movie passeby sending money in a flash just one tap. I see crosschain implementations and interoperability so common and frictionless and that it will be cheese. I see finance cost like loan very low as compared to what they are offered from now. There will BTC fanclubs and only BTC holders parties and groups. ALSo BTC will reach 1 million dollars
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:01:34 AM

In the next 10 years I predict that 50% of the world's population will use regular cryptocurrency in payment and when that value of bitcoin can reach at least $ 100k. The cryptocurrency market will be very liquid due to the actual demand in the exchange will happen continuously. I believe in a good future of the whole market.
If really 50% of the world population used cryptocurrencies all around the world then the value of bitcoin will reach a value way higher than 100000 dollars, think about it, right now not even 1% of the population uses bitcoin and we still reach a price close to 20000 dollars that tells to me that if bitcoin really reaches that kind of adoption the price will skyrocket like nothing we have ever seen.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:50:39 AM

If the next 10 years people begin to leave the fiat currency and use crypto currency completely, and bitcoin into the international currency replaces usd, or at least more than 50% of people in the world have started using bitcoin, it is not impossible if 10th bitcoin price could reach $ 500k

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:18:49 AM

The value affects the price, and I'm going to analyze the value of the decade.

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.

Well i hope so , but one of the factors of bitcoin is decentrelized and volatile which means it can decrease and increase all of a sudden, i predict in ten years maybe not just a million dollars , by the excessive and sudden gaining popularity of bitcoin i think in ten years will definitely surprise us , no doubt but i hope and looking forward.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:09:44 AM

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.
It is not possible to compare the concept and operation of bitcoin and conventional currencies like uero, usd ... the difference in nature will determine that. The decentralized supply is a strength and also a challenge to the development and future of bitcoin and crypto. It is too early to confirm this because many effects or adjustments can occur at any time to create volatility.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

The value affects the price, and I'm going to analyze the value of the decade.

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

Well i hope so , but one of the factors of bitcoin is decentrelized and volatile which means it can decrease and increase all of a sudden, i predict in ten years maybe not just a million dollars , by the excessive and sudden gaining popularity of bitcoin i think in ten years will definitely surprise us , no doubt but i hope and looking forward.
I'm not sure about bitcoin can be that but i think bitcoin will be known to be the first cryptocurrency and blockchain technology that bring them into real life. Maybe in the future we will see another "bitcoin" with high and good prospect. Ten years later will be big and many technology/business and manythings will adopt blockchain.
DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

I don't know why, but I sure, that 10 years late BTC will cost 2k$
Maybe it's connected with the regulation of crypto. Price will be more stable. And all people will know about BTC. And hype will end.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

We don't know yet what will happen for the next ten year.
But I am hoping and believe btc price will more higher and if that will happen more peoples also has enough knowledge in btc.
Be positive on what will happen for every year.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

Don’t understand your language. Please comment in English because almost all the countries are here in this forum and only English is the language to convey your thoughts and ideas about bitcoin. So please don’t use your native language. Nobody will understand except the people of your country. Please comment only in English next time. Thanks
Yeah it is good to use English as it is an international language and people of every country came easily understand that what you want to say, for me bitcoin is good today and it is getting more and more better with time, so even after few years bitcoin will appear as new currency on the map of the world but after that till the end of ten years bitcoin will increase in price and those countries who are not yet aware of bitcoin will become bitcoin users.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀