Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten years later  (Read 2163 times)
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

The value affects the price, and I'm going to analyze the value of the decade.

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.
First of all, man you’re wrong. Yes, of course the world believes in dollar, but does that mean that we are all making use of dollar? Nope, rather we all have our own different currencies. If you’re thinking that Bitcoin will get better by people believing in it, then you’re wrong. That I believe in something doesn’t mean I’m into it. Someone can believe in something, but when you ask them they will just say “oh yes, I believe in that, but I’m not into it, already got something else’. All that matters is who and who are ready to invest their money into it.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

Simple, if it continues lead to a more positively direction and more support from time to time until it can really believe in bitcoin including most of the government.. it will likely last up to 10 years. And if it lasts that long, of course because it's definitely more popular.. the price will be higher and may be more stable at altitude, especially if indeed the countries really support on it as a trusted currency in cyberspace.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.
I think in the next 10 years bitcoin will be a rare asset because rare assets will be coveted by everyone and want to have it even though the price is very expensive.
so bitcoin will be the digital currency that has the highest price value ..
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

bitcoin within 10 years would be worth more than half million dollars and it sound pretty good indeed but if we see development of bitcoin currently indeed bitcoin should more valuable and more popular on that year than now but very unfortunate that nobody can predict the future of the particular currencies especially bitcoin which is some of countries does not liked it and most of them want bitcoin destroy and disappear
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:51:55 PM

I think in the next 10 years bitcoin will be a rare asset because rare assets will be coveted by everyone and want to have it even though the price is very expensive.
so bitcoin will be the digital currency that has the highest price value ..
You are right at that time bitcoin will be more good and at the demand than anything else, people want crypto currency more than oxygen as they want to earn good money through this, bitcoin has very high potential so after 2 or 4 years bitcoin will become most expensive currency and after 10 years bitcoin will be legal currency I every country such as Japan and south Korea have start to accept bitcoin as legal currency, and we are gonna be in list soon, it will happen before the completion of 10 years.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

Dollar is currently the financial market in the world. But as you say that bitcoin is starting to rise and trying to take on the role of various Currencies in the world. Rapid development has made bitcoin increasingly popular and the fact that we have now found a lot of people who know bitcoin. One of the reasons for bitcoin users is that they can use bitcoin as both a currency and investment. That's the most interesting because they like work and earn a lot of money. It may be that in the next few years we will see that bitcoin can serve as a regulated global currency by governments in the world.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

No one can predict the future. A bitcoin of $500,000 is a guess, a wish.

Perhaps with the development of science and technology, there will be another currency to replace bitcoin.

Of course, I still hope that bitcoin will always exist and become the universal currency of the world.

Bitcoin did an amazing run for almost 10years and I believe it will continue to do the same thing. Its hard to predict the future, but our faith with bitcoin can tell that. Yes there might be a new currency but hopefully bitcoin still exist that time.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

in ten years is not a short time, and we can not predict it, preferably one to two years' speculation because we do not yet know what will happen. because investing in this bitcoin risk is very high.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:22:40 AM

in ten years is not a short time, and we can not predict it, preferably one to two years' speculation because we do not yet know what will happen. because investing in this bitcoin risk is very high.
Not so high Sir, as you can see. Bitcoin is still surviving his value and many people still using bitcoin to fasten their transaction in many ways. This is a proof that keeping bitcoin and other famous alternative token is not so very high risk. Just think positive and just wait till the good time comes.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:03:21 AM

Ten years ago no one knew what bitcoin was, and a decade later it was worth $9,000.

Technology has changed people's lives, and in just a decade the blockchain technology has brought too much convenience.

I believe there will be more development in the past ten years, and there may be new COINS to replace bitcoin.
donmase

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

But everything could happens right ? Even 10 years more Bitcoin will be disappeared ? Yeah , there is a chance that will happen also even how good it is through.
I think we need to prepare for everything first even for the worst situation.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

It's not the world believes in dollar.It's the US backs the dollar and accepts it for paying bills.
The fact that the us government sees bitcoin as a legal tender makes people to accept it as a legal kind of payment, so if you want to buy something in the US, you will probably find yourself paying with the US dollar, but on the other hand, if the US stops seeing bitcoin as a legal tender, then the US dollar won't have any value.
The people supports the currency, but they are not those who give it it's value.
MyIota

Activity: 41
Merit: 5

PM me to buy my sig space.

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

Yea man! That's where the money's at! It's not about these short-term trades, but the long-term decade hodl!

I'm like so jelly of the 18 year old teens right now, too dumb, too young, too foolish, and now saturated with bitcoin and crypto hype. I could see one of them going up to his friends saying, “ey guys, watch this! I'm a buy $10 of bitcoin and be reeeech!” “lol, you so dumb, you a loser if u do that, that $10 dolla gone man. Just buy us some pizza, lel!” “Haha, you're on! I betcha I'm gonna be a millionaire, like Rebecca Black.”

But he doesn't care about the money or the bet or the dare. They're just kids having dumb fun. And they don't know the value of $10 because it's probably lunch money or weekly allowance their parents gave. So he walks up to a bitcoin ATM, puts in $12 to buy $10, and it gives him a receipt with his private and public keys. He stuffs the piece of paper in his pocket and him and his friends laugh about it for a total of 20 seconds, then they go off to play sports and whistle at girls.

The kid comes home, tired, alone time on his mind, he empties his pockets and stuffs the piece of paper with his private key into his drawer without even thinking. He forgets all about it as he dons his headphones to listen to Justin Bieber while playing Pokemon Go Trump version. He doesn't have to worry or think about anything but school and having fun because he's still being supported by his parents or scholarships / generous college loans and whoever is holding his hand.

Flash forward 10 years later, 18-year old teen is now a 28-year old who just got engaged. He's moving his old dorm stuff into the new house he's mortgaged with his fiance. As he brings in one of the boxes, the piece of paper falls out. He picks it up and sees the familiar printout – his mind is thrown back to the fun times he spent foolin' around without a care in the world that summer before college sippin' on slurpees with his crew by the 7/11.

He'd smile a little, remembering how carefree the world was, and how he wishes he could go back to that summer – but then he'd also remember the bet and the dare! He had forgotten all about it! All this time, he's passively heard on the news the ups and downs of bitcoin and crypto while he was busy with earning his degree, his internship, and climbing the damn corporate ladder. He remembers the heights when it reached 25k, and the falls when a super Bittrex scandal came out and it fell back to $5k, he's heard some poor souls in Vietnam and India noosed themselves when everything crashed and they had their whole home hedged on bitcoin. Then he heard about the new developers and government contracts with Vitalik and other crypto leaders and the other moonshot when bitcoin made it to 50k. Then he heard about the huge scams and how bitcoin crashed again, and was glad he didn't jump in.

Now, last he heard bitcoin hit $5,000,000! He quickly turns on his quantum computer (because that's what's up 10 years from now) and searches for bitcoin help and finds Bitcointalk as the first search result. So he makes an account and makes a first post that will have all of us triggered: “hey every1! I just found an old private key or whatever. There's two number strings. I THINK I REMEMBER I HAVE BTC0.00113! how do I download my bitcoins or whatever? PLS HELP! KTHXBYE!”

A few shitposters with flashy signatures will throw up some walls of texts that are completely unrelated, like scanning his hard drive for a private key, looking for older hard drives, not sharing his private key with Amazon, not replying to Pms begging for BTC, and scanning his SIM card and phone memory for a string.

But then there will be the 5-liners that come next, which answer his question – step-by-step guide on downloading Bitcoin core and importing his private key, and even a list of new hardware wallets that support private key importing.

A few hours later, his fiance walks into the computer room wondering why he's been in there when they were supposed to be watching King Fu Panda 19 on GoogleTV. He's now just imported his private key wherever and sees his balance is indeed BTC0.00113 after all these years, untouched by gamble trading and panic selling. He turns around excitedly to tell her, “BAE! WE JUST GOT $5,618 BIG ONES FROM BITCOIN! Now we can pay off our <insert loan here.>” ...But chances are they're going to buy an alta and experience the moons and hells we know and love.

I honestly think bitcoin will be huge in 10 years. Blockchain tech is the future, and bitcoin won't die. Decentralization is true democracy that only computers have brought us. Imho, it's as revolutionary as the internet, and it's greatly undervalued.

But, as my fiction narrative happily points out – I think it's too late to buy bitcoin if you want to be one of those insane 10-year zillionaires. Imagine if this guy bought Eth or another solid alt?

would be funny if 10 years from now someone quotes my post and says: THIS IS ME, YO!

PM me if you're interested in my signature space.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

Yes if during that there are no major obstacles that affect the growth of bitcoin prices. The popularity of bitcoin is getting more and more of a certain party feeling threatened.
Like banks, they are increasingly losing their real investors because the profits they offer are not as high as the benefits of investing in bitcoins where those benefits are never offered by anyone.
Banks will never stop feeling threatened as this is a technology that has come to disrupt a lot of things with them not being able to put us in those shackles like they always have in the past. Honestly, even in my country, a lot of things are changing already with international transactions as banks are now beginning to remove some restrictions that have been placed, probably this is a way to explain how threatened they feel. Well, I hope to see in 10 years, banks begging us to come and save in the bank.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

Bitcoin is still a developing and growing currency that is backed up with the millions of investor around the globe and yet it is still unknown to many populations of various countries and especially in the third world. Once those countries progress and people will have knowledge about it. It may be possible to reach atleast $90000 in the near future.
We can’t deny this fact that almost all the crypto coins are so far at the early stages of their development and that it is not at all possible for any of these coins to make a very big name in this much period. however, the way most of the crypto coins are performing especially when you talk about bitcoin, then you can really hope that in coming 5 or 10 years, things will be very much different and that bitcoin would have far more market value at that time.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

I think lot of change after 10 years.I wish lot of country approve bitcoin and its price value will be stable.I hope bitcoin reached up to top label.also I hope its popularity,investors.users, are increased.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

How high can Bitcoin go in the future ? The Only limit to Bitcoin’s price is the amount of currency in circulation globally. Bitcoin is similar to Gold. I think,  as long as the demand outweighs the supply, Bitcoin will retain a level of value.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

There is no way to tell how much Bitcoin will be worth after 10 years. No one can say that about the future. They can be made aware of the future. But there is no way to correctly say it.And 10 years long time it may happen that the price may fall.It can be expected but can not be said for so long. Because everyone thought that the price of Bitcoin will increase in 2018. But the price did not increase.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

you speculate so passionately, Curiosity killed the cat. do not think or ask predictions that far. IMO prediction of the future depends on how the performance now. I do not know, ten years is a very long time and difficult to guess. we just focus first into the next three years will be how, in fact this is a matter of time and waiting.

Really a wonderful speculation and waiting for it to be manifest but I hope OP has kept his security codes safe because is such a long time, many of us won't be there to witness it. So letting a trusted person to know about the codes is advisable.
altero50

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:38:04 PM

50k, 100k or 10k 1k or Zero...
3-5 year blockchain is best, but crypto is not
[/quote
You'sure??

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: