Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where i can learn more about blockchain? (currently important online courses  (Read 303 times)
Nuex

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:55:58 AM

try to open on google and on youtube about blockchain for additional material guide you get certificate as you wish ...
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

Have you looked at Universities that offer long distance courses? There you might be able to find a Master's degree or short courses and you will know how prestigious that university and its professors are.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

First, why do you need a certificate that won’t be regarded by anyone? Did you ever go to school?. If you want to jump into cryptocurrency maybe as an engineer, then you should go and study any course that has to do with computer engineering, just like programming, Java and the rest of them. There are many things you have to study and it’s not just cryptocurrency, but more important things that has to be studied.

By the way, there isn’t any place where you can study about cryptocurrency and gain a certificate. Cryptocurrency is not a course that is studied in school. There are places that can teach you online, but nobody is giving you a certificate for that.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
scissorlegz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

Have you looked at Universities that offer long distance courses? There you might be able to find a Master's degree or short courses and you will know how prestigious that university and its professors are.

Can you suggest any more Universities please?
I've only found that one https://digitalcurrency.unic.ac.cy/. Cyprus University of Nicosia that offers the first Master of Science degree in Digital Currency

I still believe in university way of learning if they can adapt fast  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

If you mean where you can just learn the basics about Bitcoin and also other cryptocurrencies, then you might like to check out theCoindesk Guides with this link----https://www.coindesk.com/information/

They will teach you everything you have to know about Bitcoin starting from the basics and touching other areas you need to know too, and you’re just reading  everything for free, unlike other sites that will charge you just to define Bitcoin lol. If you’re not okay with it, then you can go on and continue searching.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

Can you suggest any more Universities please?
I've only found that one https://digitalcurrency.unic.ac.cy/. Cyprus University of Nicosia that offers the first Master of Science degree in Digital Currency

I still believe in university way of learning if they can adapt fast  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I believe Nicosia is the only university to have degree on Digital Currency yet as the Digital Currency itself are still barely new.
I'd suggest to not take Digital Currency major yet, not until Digital Currency mature enough, the information that you learned on university right now could become obsolete in a few years. Roll Eyes

Meanwhile, I found this list that offers Blockchain Course taught by university.
https://news.coinify.com/10-universities-blockchain-courses/
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

The best way you can become a crypto-expert currently is to make good use of the google, youtube videos, read white papers, analyze the graphs in the coin market cap, go through successful ICO's and lastly check regularly to get information from cryptocurrency news sites such as ccc.com, coinschedule.com, cointelegraph.org

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

Amazon is always a good place, you can get Kindle books fairly cheap.

Then use Youtube/SO to widen your understanding
Buying a book and watching on youtube I think it will be some science to be missed, unlike a course in general will give all the knowledge he has.

Guys, please advice me currently interesting courses where i can study blockchain and investment in crypto and receive a certificate. What are the most interesting and authoritative?I want to become a certificated crypto expert.
I've seen some people offer online course services but unfortunately I forgot with their threads.
Well, if you still can not find a place that you think is good, the choice is udemy and coursera. It's up to you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: