Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level?  (Read 577 times)
PS45 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

I will fully support bitcoin into colleges because it will allow bitcoin to grow further thanks to new ideas as students provide their expertise to develop potential solutions to produce new functions of bitcoin as well as other options for transacting and invest from a currency or stock.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

Students are the future of our coming generation so why not I don't see any problem on this. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency concepts should be taught to college level students because there are many things which they should know about encryption and more about technology and some strategies of how to use the more efficiently. If I know then it will help me a lot to get a grip on this awesome system.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:44:51 PM

I guess there could be a class regarding cryptocurrencies, etc., but I am not sure how useful it would be as most of the info is available online and that's where a lot of people learned about it. It would be cool if there was something oriented to the technology aspect of it though.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:54:37 PM

Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.
Don't tell us that you are going to open bitcoin or crypto related course through an ICO  Grin
I will be interested to run one of such class as volunteer if someone gives me an opportunity but most of the knowledge needed to understand bitcoin in both basic to advance level is available online which can be accessed for free. So people might not be interested in sitting in few hours long session to understand about bitcoin.

tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:59:14 PM

It is good that every college should have crypto knowledge and include it in curriculum just like accounting subject, university and colleges should adopt crypto and include it on their teaching because it is a technology trend adaptation that every student should know.
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:02:01 PM

Bitcoin to college, I'm not sure how useful it is because most of the info is available online and that's where a lot of people learn it. It would be really cool if there is something oriented to the technological aspects of it.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:07:45 PM

That is very good and I am very supportive to do bitcoin learning in college, and it can also positively impact the development of bitcoin.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

Many high school students now know BTC and some other crypto currencies!

Block chain technology should enter the school curriculum early!

Digital encryption money should also be known to students earlier!
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

Of course i think Bitcoin or cryptocurrency become a part in education are the best way to educate the teenager how important the digital cryptocurrency as new currency using the new technology of computerized edge.

Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:18:13 PM

Yes I will because it helps to increase the bitcoin community and it makes bitcoin more useful and valuable. Student will be the future generation and it is good for them to have an advance lesson and knowledge about bitcoin or crypto in general and also knowledge about the new and modern technology as well.

mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

I strongly agree, to open bitcoin or crypto at college level.
because like me and my friends - friends who are still beginners, not many know about bitcoin.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

I will support for college learning, we can do seminars and discussions about bitcoin because I believe that students must have smartphone all as a tool to access the Internet and bitcoin.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

Why would we support bitcoin to be introduced as a subject? I guess there is no need for the students to educate them about bitcoin. As a teacher before you teach a lesson you must know what are the positive and negative impact with the lesson to be discussed. We have to makr sure that it is for the good of the students. Whereareas if you are going to let these students study about bitcoin then as a teacher we have to make sure that we are complying standards set by the government. If the government did not support bitcoin so does the education so for now if bitcoin will be supported by the government then things will get more complicated as the government will act as third party and of course collection fee will be likely to happen like paying tax on every transactions. So legality will be applied. But in terms how the bitcoin system run it is better to leave the way bitcoim has today in its system and that is my point view with the system.
real_links

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:51:28 AM

Opening crypto is better than only bitcoin.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:58:35 AM

yes, I support, but the problem is my country has no plan to legalize crypto, meaning my country is still skeptical when rate crypto

I do not want when college learning the theory about bitcoin, but no support from the state, so I thought it would be useless.

mkhjhv

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:58:55 AM

Support, let Bitcoin let more people know, more systematic learning of this knowledge, join the university, will produce more ideas that are conducive to cryptocurrency, this is what we want.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:00:39 AM

Bitcoins should be included in the college curriculum. The basics would be enough for most courses. An optional subject for arts and literature.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

Yes, I would be very supportive if there would be a curriculum application or material about crypto that would apply to every elementary school or up to university level because I think the subject that discusses crypto is very important because I believe it will be very useful in terms of future knowledge. because digital currency will be a part of people's lives in the future in terms of activities related to finance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
number989

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:08:11 AM

I think Bitcoin is not only a new payment method, a new digital currency, or a new Internet technology. It represents the progress of social science and technology. I think college students can have a preliminary understanding of it in the classroom because Bitcoin will become a very widespread payment method in the future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: