Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:19:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level?  (Read 579 times)
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.
Of course, but it will take a lot of time before it is considered as a subject in other school. I don't know if the government were just really afraid of bitcoin or they just don't really consider bitcoin to be a legal digital currency because it's decentralized.
Crystacool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.
B: yes, I fully support the college stage of the cryptographic currency and bitcoin. I think this will attract more young people to participate in bitcoin. This will increase the popularity of bitcoins so that more people know about it.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

the state should enable the innovations to develop from educational institutions, so that the younger generation can learn and impart new ideas to the process of studying the discipline. bitcoin in the colleges is a new branch of development and the involvement of young minds will help to quickly master and promote the crypto currency in the masses.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:49:25 PM

It's good for college to study the crypto so they are familiar with it and have a great help in studying when they are paying for it they can pay their tuition and they will not ask for their parents.Many young people will attract to join in bitcoin and the popularity of bitcoin will increase.And if this happen maybe bitcoin become mode of payment in paying their tuition and their university is accepting bitcoin.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

I do not quite understand what exactly you mean, to open a whole crypto course in college or just to mention it during economical lessons?
Well, I am sure that such things as Blockchain and cryptos should be involved in the program of modern economical classes, young people need to know about it, coz for some of them Blockchain or crypto can become a career. But I'm afraid that professors will add their own vision to this two things and this opinion can be negative or wrong one generally, but it is going to be hard to avoid it, because of such practice of 'own vision' is normal in all educational places.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

Why not? I really like the idea if bitcoin will introduce to all universities preferably to the college students. It will open their mind to the amazing cryptocurrency world and will also expand their knowledge about the possible benefits that we can get and achieve through bitcoin.

I hope college student who will meet bitcoin won't lose hope achieving their goal in life since many Opportunities are offering by bitcoin.
ctrlaltdeluge

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:40:55 AM

No it isn't a good ideal at all, because Bitcoin and cryptos are the currencies that belongs to the economics , the higher one than the normal economics so it's impossible to open a same name subject .
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

Yes. I will support if cryptocurrency will open in college level. It is more better when you enter cryptocurrency when you have the knowledge to do it.
For the ones how know about this thing will support this idea as this will not only increase the rate of awareness amongst the youngsters but it will also help the young students in having some source of income as well which can then help them out in having an independent living as well without putting any kind of burden of their families. I do support this idea as this will greatly work in our favor.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

Blockchain is certainly a promising direction but it seems to me that there is no point in teaching students of this technology. The principle is known. Students should create new promising projects. Whether they are based on blockchain technology or not is not important. The main thing to run a generator of ideas.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

well I guess that if people learn the function of the money, stocks and finance system in college than explaining bitcoin would be easy and not time consuming because bitcoin has it`s roots there.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

If it will help the students why not? i will give my full support to them because it will help them to know how to earn money, and they will help their parents to pay their tuition then its a good idea. Bitcoin will help them in their financial and they can also earn for their future.
MoonHodler

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

Crypto needs to be more standardized for it to reach college level.

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

Yes. I will support if cryptocurrency will open in college level. It is more better when you enter cryptocurrency when you have the knowledge to do it.
For the ones how know about this thing will support this idea as this will not only increase the rate of awareness amongst the youngsters but it will also help the young students in having some source of income as well which can then help them out in having an independent living as well without putting any kind of burden of their families. I do support this idea as this will greatly work in our favor.
I personally support and agree with the statement, because bitcoin is going to be our future currency therefore i think that it will certainly be a good idea if we will include  bitcoin in our course, because the young generation will feel the need to use bitcoin or other crypto currencies for online as well as for offline purposes, therefore i think that it will be a good decision if we teach bitcoin at school or college level.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

I will fully support bitcoin into colleges because it will allow bitcoin to grow further thanks to new ideas as students provide their expertise to develop potential solutions to produce new functions of bitcoin as well as other options for transacting and invest from a currency or stock.
How will you support? I think it is suitable for economics universities. University students need to know about bitcoin. With a student this is the necessary knowledge. I think this will give them the opportunity to find a job
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

I will support the university to learn about bitcoin. This is a good opportunity to expand the influence of bitcoin. Students need to know bitcoin, even more in-depth knowledge of bitcoin. I think I should organize meetings to discuss bitcoin
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

I think I will. This will be an additonal knowledge for the students. Now we are living in a digital world and blockchain and cryptocurrency were already created, I guess it is also a good thing to teach college students about this. It might help them in the near future. Being knowledgeable in different things in this world is a good factor for every students especially when they graduated because this might help them while looking for a job.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Emjohn.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

Of course, I will fully support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level but also in high school level. Just like any other information, we need to study the basics so that things in the other topics would be easier to understand. This is also a way to promote bitcoin in students and to spread the knowledge about it.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

Actually every college have their own policy against bitcoin but if they support bitcoin as college subject, I will support as long as it doesn't make somebody loss

I think bitcoin become something useful for future purpose especially for digital transaction that more people keep wanted
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

Of course, and those things are actually already being done in a lot of areas of knowledge. Most of them are probably related to programing, but we already have some related to finance and regulation, since those are the major concerns related to crypto right now. I think bitcoin is here to stay, and we will definitely need more knowledge being created in these areas, so that people understand bitcoin and the blockchain, because those technologies are way to good to be left behind.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

I will support that bitcoin and crypto should be thought as a topic under any financial course  the department of economic but not as a course on it own since bitcoin has not yet gotten to it legal phase, and in teaching bitcoin in school people are made to understand what bitcoin/cryptocurrencies are and how to effectively use it to carry out financial transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: