Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:20:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level?  (Read 577 times)
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:35:55 AM

Of course yes I highly support bitcoin in college even if I'm a graduating student. Students who use bitcoin will make money and they can afford what they want to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:37:36 AM

It snot about bitcoin educating about blockchain is reallyh required now a days and even in a school level also its required so that next generation will have understanding about crypto currency , Peer to peer network , Decentrelised database and they will understand the potentiality of block chain technology.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:43:10 AM

If bitcoin or crypto-currency is fully accepted or legal in our country, that would be the proper time to introduce it in college. Aside from additional learnings to the students, it can also help them support financially for their schooling and future needs.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:47:14 AM

I fully support to introduce crypto in school. This is the best way to properly introduce crypto to our future generation. In this way, probably our future generation will have ideas to improve crypto.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:53:17 AM

If bitcoin or crypto-currency is fully accepted or legal in our country, that would be the proper time to introduce it in college. Aside from additional learnings to the students, it can also help them support financially for their schooling and future needs.

I believe you are beginning to see crypto trading groups in colleges already, the young people understand crypto and see its potential. The only challenge for the young students is a lack of money to invest, but as they get old they will earn more for crypto.

JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:05:14 AM

Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.

Yes, it's nice to the college student if they will getting to know all about crypto currency if they graduated at the end then they cannot get an opportunity to  get a job at least they have crypto currency to help them to have alternative money that need in order to survive or can be use in financial needs.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:17:35 AM

I will fully support bitcoin to enter the university, because college students are the next generation of talents in the country, so they will continue to benefit from bitcoin, which is very useful for bitcoin.

That way, future bitcoins will be used more.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

I think teachers should be informed about college students about Bitcoin. So, they will be more interested in knowing about Bitcoin. If students are studying Bitcoin in the future, they will not have to worry about jobs in the future.
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

Definately yes, because Bitcoin has become an integral part of our lives nowadays, so young people should learn how to use it and improve sphere of cryptocurrency
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:52:42 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 09:34:07 AM by Cherylstar86

Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.

Obviously, if those students are dedicated on their carrier and don't think too much all in crypto currency of course I'll fully support. In some point their is an advantages and disadvantages. The advantages part are those student can earn as much as they want came from crypto currency which they can fully support their needs in school like tuition fees, making projects and can easily pay those extra curricular activities. The disadvantage part is when those student are not dedicated on their schooling which they just focus more in crypto currency having a mindsets that for what reason they having a degree which in the end they can still want money comparing the crypto currency which they can earn as much as they want. Thus, it depends upon the student who will be oart on the crypto currency in a good way or not.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

Yes, of course, I am ready to support to open bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in college level and I am ready to do anything for that. It is the college life which will decide the student's future and career and I think we can guide the college students and other people about the bitcoin and their activities then it can be easy for them to understand the bitcoin and their activities and by this way bitcoin could be explained to many in numbers and this can happen only if we support to open bitcoin and other cryptos in college level.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

Of course I support bitcoin if they open in college because it's a big opportunity for all to learn about crypto. They learn to know about the market like stock exchange, learn what bitcoin is and how to invest your money and how manage it in the future.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

We need more people to understand bitcoin, crytpocurrencies and blockchain, so that employers of different institutions will have more interns, employees etc. who can bring this new knowledge to them, and they can merge it with their respective companies. When this happens the word of this tech would be spread well, and the resistance would be less.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

It would be a great idea but it would cost a lot. We can always find a way to learn while not spending too much money. Probably, it would be better if there will be a conference. It will still cost money but not a lot.

Bianckyyyy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

Yes. Of course. Bitcoin is very sensitive topic and should be handled by colloge students that are able to understand the consequences of it.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

It seems that it is needed now, where many still do not know about the actual bitcoin, there are still many lay people who consider negative bitcoin and consider it illegal. In crypto we do not commit crime, so why they still consider bitcoin is something illegal. Further understanding on bitcoin should be immediately poured in. I think.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

I will support for bitcoin to be thought in school so that the young up coming teenagers will learn and master how to use bitcoin as their every financial life, this is because in time to come bitcoin is going to be recognized worldwide as the only universal currency accepted all over the world.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

yes , because college students has an open mind to understand the true process and meaning of bitcoin . some are mature enough and has financial abilitiea to support and provide. also conduct seminars about crypto. On our school we have seminars about it!
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

I think a separate course would not work. If implementing the cryptocurrenciies in a subject I think it could fall under Economics in order to be accessible and available to almost all of the courses. I will support learning about cryptocurrencies as long as it not being limited to everyone. I think teaching cryptocurrencies to courses just based on computers or businesses is not fair. Hoping tht it s not limited to courses like Nursing, Agricultures, Fisheries and other courses that are not that much related to technology but also fairly needing introduction about cryptocuurencies .
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

For me why not? This is a great help for beginners who want to learn about Crypto. This is also a great advantage for the College schools that supplement the curriculum they teach. So there is nothing wrong with it. And it's a good suggestion too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: