Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lines  (Read 27063 times)
Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Any plans for exchanges in near future?
B12thechank

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

does this coin have any dedicated usefulness? and is it normal that you automatically presume the worst and fly off the handle and start using big bold and red colored words in this forum at first answers? that is not very inviting as a dev...

Sticks out, I found it to be useful to know and didn't just bypass it as another snowflake/troll comment, since ya know, internet's now built for emotional hipsters and what not.
fearofsalt (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

Sure! But you have to wait a little bit, we have a lot of work to do  Cheesy
Saracenis

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:50:58 PM

Sure! But you have to wait a little bit, we have a lot of work to do  Cheesy
Graviex would add you for free Smiley
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:06:21 AM

People just mining this because its new, to find out 2 weeks later they been hashing when network was the biggest.
When they didn't even invest the time in making a windows gui wallet thats tells enough most of the time.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dougyfresh

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:14:00 AM

Windows wallet link on website pointed at linux wallet file. please fix.. i don't want to have to reboot to deal with it on the linux part...thx
Saracenis

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:23:53 AM

People just mining this because its new, to find out 2 weeks later they been hashing when network was the biggest.
When they didn't even invest the time in making a windows gui wallet thats tells enough most of the time.
You might be right, will have to wait when network hash is below 1 MH
tvance929

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

Can I ask for some guidance here?  This is the first coin I've found this early on in it's lifetime... I was under the assumption that if you started right away, the rewards would be greater thus you would be getting MORE stuff... it looks like right now that I MIGHT get about 18 coins a day.  I can do that and better on several other coins where I KNOW their values...  So I guess I was wrong about the starting early thing...? 

ALSO you said "to find out 2 weeks later they been hashing when network was the biggest" ... what exactly are do you mean by that?  Wouldn't you want to be mining with a lot of people in a pool?  Less miners would seem like less blocks even though you would be splitting it with less people. 

Im confused!!!!
anam08

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:39:33 AM

npool for LNS
http://npool.pw/linescoin
Total Pool Fee: 0.5%
Minimum Payment Threshold: 10 LNS
Denomination Unit: 0.020 LNS
Saracenis

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:49:09 AM

Can I ask for some guidance here?  This is the first coin I've found this early on in it's lifetime... I was under the assumption that if you started right away, the rewards would be greater thus you would be getting MORE stuff... it looks like right now that I MIGHT get about 18 coins a day.  I can do that and better on several other coins where I KNOW their values...  So I guess I was wrong about the starting early thing...?  

ALSO you said "to find out 2 weeks later they been hashing when network was the biggest" ... what exactly are do you mean by that?  Wouldn't you want to be mining with a lot of people in a pool?  Less miners would seem like less blocks even though you would be splitting it with less people.  

Im confused!!!!
What he is saying is that at very beginning lots of people jump on new coin, so hashrate is very high at the start. The longer coin waits for exchange it is impossible to say its value , so like you said its better to mine coins you know you will get some money out. Therefore miners goes to another project and this one will be easy to mine in few days. It took only 10 hours on this one for hashrate go from 5-6 MH to 1-2 MH
Starting early is not wrong , but as more and more people are coming into crypto it getting harder and harder to be an "Early bird"
xilatleo

Activity: 186
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:56:43 AM

Selling 5k9 lns. Find my name on Discord =)
mineallcrypto

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

@fearofsalt can you add https://mineallcrypto.com/lines to the pools list in the ANN?
Vlizzjeffrey

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

Can I ask for some guidance here?  This is the first coin I've found this early on in it's lifetime... I was under the assumption that if you started right away, the rewards would be greater thus you would be getting MORE stuff... it looks like right now that I MIGHT get about 18 coins a day.  I can do that and better on several other coins where I KNOW their values...  So I guess I was wrong about the starting early thing...? 

ALSO you said "to find out 2 weeks later they been hashing when network was the biggest" ... what exactly are do you mean by that?  Wouldn't you want to be mining with a lot of people in a pool?  Less miners would seem like less blocks even though you would be splitting it with less people. 

Im confused!!!!

What i am saying is that network is big now, because coin is new, miners think they will mine a lot because coin is new and difficulty is '' low'', This is true, for first 15 minutes of mining, after that 15 minutes, the network is BIG, because people wanna mine it because its new, and you will mine very few coins.

Wait 1 week, network will be smaller, and you will mine more coins with the same hash,

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
xilatleo

Activity: 186
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

This is cryptonight coin so everything is private, so are the teams behind until that coin get famous. =))
Vlizzjeffrey

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

Also your roadmap looks like bullshit, you just put something for every month ......

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tvance929

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

What i am saying is that network is big now, because coin is new, miners think they will mine a lot because coin is new and difficulty is '' low'', This is true, for first 15 minutes of mining, after that 15 minutes, the network is BIG, because people wanna mine it because its new, and you will mine very few coins.

Wait 1 week, network will be smaller, and you will mine more coins with the same hash,

Fantastic!  I didnt realize this...thanks for the help!  Maybe by then we will know who is involved with this project.
trilogi77

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

NEW POOL
halkuon

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

nice pump of hash  Grin gonna be some major baghodlers
fearofsalt (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

Also your roadmap looks like bullshit, you just put something for every month ......
yes! Your words really do make sense! It is so stupid to have a plan which is convenient for us and our users!  Grin
b4s3d

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

There's over 200 miners at the moment, and I'm mining with my MacBook right now. At 50 hashes and getting around 5 lines per day.

But I have some questions:

1) what is the aim of this currency?
2) How are you planning to avoid what's happening/happend with TRTL coin pumped and dumped within a week
3) Do you guys have plans for a new logo? the current one isn't the most exciting

LAZdEiD3BPfXXzEb3UmYpTALvWm4H7LZX2GsX4cx1kgsD1yFGqRL6y74aEFi2jxdmxVdyauMJdTETdF o17Pj3UQULZ878L7
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: