Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lines  (Read 27063 times)
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:46:53 AM

The coin is dead ? Huh
The prick (krinjah) responsible for this coin is still around here on Bitcointalk (check his activity) so you can ask him.
I was never responsible for the whole project - only for the communications etc. as I was almost the only person with an appropriate level of English.
Actually the project is not dead but we suddenly lost all the devs (2 guys) who were supporting the chain in a technical way. They've quit the project or lost interest and dropped their activities. Unfortunately there wasn't much we could do with that. All of these things happened really suddenly. If you think they've dumped the dev-premine, don't worry, this is not the case. All the premined coins are safe. We can ask the original dev (fearofsalt) to show the screenshot of the premine-wallet.

So, to resume, the project is "dead" technically because it's lacking tech-resources to support it. But the idea is not dead. If someone can take over the project tech-wise that'd be great.

You definitely should have posted this a long time ago.
In all this time you could have at least kept the community updated on the shitty state of affairs.
Yes, sorry for that. I was also a bit disappointed about how fast did the tech-dev team broke up. To sum up, the idea itself isn't dead, even the premine is safe and sound, but the project is lacking smart hands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: