Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 03:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform  (Read 6265 times)
super stas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

Luckchemy is a very strong and progressive project that was designed to maintain a strict discipline of using block interactions only when absolutely necessary. This is a very popular project, which is built on trust!
I want to support you, very right thoughts. Luckchemy is a very good project!
Yes, because blockchain is power and power, so Luckchemywill go far !!
I also think so, because in our world, where there is plenty of deceit and scams, trust is very valuable!
super stas

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

Hi, guys, I would like to discuss one of the only problems that do not give me peace. Why invest in tokens issued by Iso? The opinion of each of you is important to me! Thank you for your answers)
Oh, well, as for me, I can get the advantage of reselling the tokens at a higher price in the future.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

Hi, guys, I would like to discuss one of the only problems that do not give me peace. Why invest in tokens issued by Iso? The opinion of each of you is important to me! Thank you for your answers)
Oh, well, as for me, I can get the advantage of reselling the tokens at a higher price in the future.
Yes, but it's with that litter if the project goes up and the currency grows.!
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

Yes, but it's with that litter if the project goes up and the currency grows.!
You know, I for some reason do not doubt this, because Luckchemy even inspires confidence.
Donna Madonna

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

Good evening, here I had a very interesting question: If ICO is another model of crowdfinding, how will I be sure that I will not be deceived? after all, fraud, unfortunately, is very popular at the time.
There are absolutely no laws that regulate ICO behavior - in any country in the world. After all, first of all, build on trust, poetuomu at the expense of Luckchemy can beat confident, because Luckchemy took the basis of the BB, which guarantees honesty from the developers!
Blockchain kitty

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

Hi, guys, I would like to discuss one of the only problems that do not give me peace. Why invest in tokens issued by ICO? The opinion of each of you is important to me! Thank you for your answers)
Donna Madonna

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

Good evening, here I had a very interesting question: If ICO is another model of crowdfinding, how will I be sure that I will not be deceived? after all, fraud, unfortunately, is very popular at the time.
There are absolutely no laws that regulate ICO behavior - in any country in the world. After all, first of all, build on trust, poetuomu at the expense of Luckchemy can beat confident, because Luckchemy took the basis of the BB, which guarantees honesty from the developers!
But we all know perfectly well that there are such cases that the project may not survive to the stage of the product's appearance, or, being, may become a complete disappointment for you.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

But we all know perfectly well that there are such cases that the project may not survive to the stage of the product's appearance, or, being, may become a complete disappointment for you.
Yes, there are a lot of such cases, so you should test projects in which you are participating.
Bernart

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

There are absolutely no laws that regulate ICO behavior - in any country in the world. After all, first of all, build on trust, poetuomu at the expense of Luckchemy can beat confident, because Luckchemy took the basis of the blockchain, which guarantees honesty from the developers!
I agree with you, because sometimes some enterprising cheaters can simply deceive you by having an ICO for a project they do not intend to develop.
So they millet collect money and disappear, leaving you with nothing.
Botaisk

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

I burned many times, and I came across such unfair people.
Botaisk

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

Guys, I will tell you more, there are also such interesting Projects that have only a website and business model sketched on their knees, attracted several million dollars in a few hours or days, while many really promising projects with cash flows and customers can not attract similar amounts.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:42:58 PM

Guys, I will tell you more, there are also such interesting Projects that have only a website and business model sketched on their knees, attracted several million dollars in a few hours or days, while many really promising projects with cash flows and customers can not attract similar amounts.
Yes, and it happens, well, it's already probably depends on the vises, can be))
bonick

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

Guys, I think Luckchemy is a very good and interesting project, so I'm only interested in one question, what led the development team to such a grandiose success ?!
Bernart

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

Guys, I think Luckchemy is a very good and interesting project, so I'm only interested in one question, what led the development team to such a grandiose success ?!
I think one important step to the success was that the team proved to potential investors the validity of the ICO and the soundness of issuing its own crypto currency.
Donna Madonna

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

I think one important step to the success was that the team proved to potential investors the validity of the ICO and the soundness of issuing its own crypto currency.
I believe that it is important that the team launched a demo version of MAGNUM OPUS AND SCRATCHERS, so the interested person could see exactly what they are dealing with, whether to continue.
super stas

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

The future for the games built on the blockchain system! Luckchemy forward to success!))
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

Luckchemy is a project of the future, I admire and appreciate the fair and honest people, such are the developers of this project.
hollymoolly

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

Guys, this project is just a bomb !!!!!!!!!! I'm just amazed by the professionalism of the Luckchemy team.
Donna Madonna

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

I believe that it is important that the team launched a demo version of MAGNUM OPUS AND SCRATCHERS, so the interested person could see exactly what they are dealing with, whether to continue.
I do not mind Luckchemy company doing any new projects, because I trust them.  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

Recently there has been a huge growth in the market of blockchain, Luckchemy. Great fellows that also picked up this growth trend! So still, what will it lead to?
I think that every day the global iGaming market will grow.
Yes, it's all very cool, because I guess that the revenues from the online iGaming market will exceed all our expectations.
I think blockchain will not only lead Luckchemy to success, but the entire online gambling industry!
But with Luckchemy there will be no such problem, because they are developing a mobile offer that will be available in all countries, and everyone can play))))
It's a lie. I go to the website (https://ico.luckchemy.com/) and see the inscription in large letters "SORRY, but the legislation of your country forbids working with you.". Until that moment, I had no problems with any ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: