Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:29:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Gold vs Bitcoin - Price Parity Countdown  (Read 2719 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 05:06:16 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 10:00:01 AM by Vlad2Vlad

I'm gonna make another ridiculous prediction and say that in 2014, Bitcoin will reach parity [and surpass] the price of actual, real GOLD.

We're at $180 right now on Bitcoin, after a huge ~$40 spike in just one week.  Gold is at roughly $1350.

If Bitcoin gets that ETF license, the way I'm certain they will, then surpassing Gold will be a sure thing, if not, then it may take an extra year to do it.  I am sticking to my Public ETF prediction and I'm now adding the Gold Parity prediction to happen in the next year.

The government, the banks and most of all, millions of blind, mindless sheeple will make this prediction come true.

Let the countdown begin!

Edit:  Today, 11/13/2013, the Bitcoin price hit $400.  Given it has tripled on little news I now conclude that the illiquid nature of the Bitcoin markets is much worse than I initially thought.  Therefore, I now believe that Bitcoin will surpass $5,000 next year, after it gets the ETF license, eclipsing the price of gold by a factor of 4.

One caveat: I still expect some negative event to take place [very soon:  30-60 days] which will give rise to another crypto coin which will take the place of Bitcoin [as a global currency].  If that happens then the above scenario would still hold true for that new replacement crypto coin, which I personally believe to be ixCoin.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
okie_freemen

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:44:44 PM

I'm gonna make another ridiculous prediction and say that in 2014, Bitcoin will reach parity [and surpass] the price of actual, real GOLD.

We're at $180 right now on Bitcoin, after a huge ~$40 spike in just one week.  Gold is at roughly $1350.

If Bitcoin gets that ETF license, the way I'm certain they will, then surpassing Gold will be a sure thing, if not, then it may take an extra year to do it.  I am sticking to my Public ETF prediction and I'm now adding the Gold Parity prediction to happen in the next year.

The government, the banks and most of all, millions of blind, mindless sheeple will make this prediction come true.

Let the countdown begin!

You remind me of the baby in the e-trade commercial
c1010010

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:50:52 PM

Short answer: No.

Usually that is followed by a long answer. Smiley

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 08:33:01 PM

Let the countdown begin!

You remind me of the baby in the e-trade commercial

At least that baby was investing.  You're clueless to even the meaning of the word.  Quick, follow the sheep, put everything in Litecoin.  Haven't you heard, that's the silver of Cryptos.  lol

heatgsm

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:09:00 PM

Get a life dude  - not in a million years BTC or any other crypto will match gold`s REAL value (that is more than worthless $ ). The chinese and indians for example are buying GOLD not BTC, so do the central banks. BTC is just another distraction ..enjoy.
heatgsm

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:15:37 PM

Get a life dude  - not in a million years BTC or any other crypto will match gold`s REAL value (that is more than worthless $ ). The chinese and indians for example are buying GOLD not BTC, so do the central banks. BTC is just another distraction ..enjoy.
Distraction?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Much worse than what vlad said   Roll Eyes
  We`ll see...we`ll see. Time will tell  Wink
Johnny Bitcoinseed

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Johnny Bitcoinseed

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 11:20:23 PM

Well, there is a bit of a difference.  I haven't seen any gold ATM's (maybe they exist) and I have not ever witnessed someone making a purchase at a restaurant using gold.

Bicoin, yes on both counts.

And when nearly every cafe, bar, grocery store, and online website is accepting bitcoin what will happen to the value of bitcoin?

Will they be accepting gold too?  Maybe.

I dunno.  Just putting it out there for consideration.

Sincerely I am, Johnny BitcoinSeed .com
heatgsm

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:26:39 PM

Gold ATM - there you go: http://www.gold-to-go.com/en/locations/atm-locations/
You can use gold and silver instead of $ in Utah for example: http://money.cnn.com/2011/03/29/news/economy/utah_gold_currency/

Gold has been around for thousand of years; can you say the same for cryptos? will one of those in existence today be alive in 100 years ? No to mention that precious metal prices are getting hammered every day meaning that 1350 it`s not the real price. But it`s good for wealth transfer from Western countries to Asia.
  So..yeah, the prediction is ridiculous  Cheesy
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 11:51:35 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2013, 12:08:40 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Vlad please take up something else in life that will use your brain capacities to the max. Maybe start cleaning the streets in your town?  Cheesy

Hahahhahaaaa.

Man, that had me laughing really hard.

If you ever wanna render me speechless just insult me with a really funny visual.  Thanks, bro!

But my prediction stands, no less.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 12:07:20 AM

Get a life dude  - not in a million years BTC or any other crypto will match gold`s REAL value (that is more than worthless $ ). The chinese and indians for example are buying GOLD not BTC, so do the central banks. BTC is just another distraction ..enjoy.

BTC, like all fiat currencies, is worthless [with ZERO intrinsic value] and ridiculous to ever even own long term, and it's not even money since the definition of money includes the characteristic to store value which no fiat currency has ever done, over the long run EVER!  

All fiat currencies eventually go to ZERO!

I didn't say it was a good idea or even right, I simply stated what would happen and not only will BTC match GOLD, but it will surpass it, by far..

And it will happen in the next 12-24 months.

This would not be possible without governments, banks, multinationals and of course, the ones who really make such unreal things possible, billions of really, incredibly stupid people who have no idea what's going on - the masses which are about to be enslaved by their very decentralized savior.  Hahahaa.  

Watch as the sheep run into the arms of their very executioner.  lol

In the long run all fiats go to zero, this is a historic fact, and gold and silver stand alone but over the period of a few years or even decades, the masses can be made to think a pile of shit in the rain is worth more than gold and that's what's happening here.

I don't agree with it but Bitcoin et al can't be stopped, too many billions of stupid people in the way, so then why not get on the side of the manipulators (govts, banks, MNCs, etc.)  and make some real money.

Digital "money" will replace all the top global paper fiats [in the next few years] and so the masses must be fooled into thinking it's really valuable and you will witness the masses with your own eyes, dumping their real gold and silver for a worthless digital fiat like Bitcoin or whatever pops up alongside it.

And you heard it here first so get on the right side of the trade and make millions of very real [gold] dollars.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 12:09:33 AM

Gold ATM - there you go: http://www.gold-to-go.com/en/locations/atm-locations/
You can use gold and silver instead of $ in Utah for example: http://money.cnn.com/2011/03/29/news/economy/utah_gold_currency/

Gold has been around for thousand of years; can you say the same for cryptos? will one of those in existence today be alive in 100 years ? No to mention that precious metal prices are getting hammered every day meaning that 1350 it`s not the real price. But it`s good for wealth transfer from Western countries to Asia.
  So..yeah, the prediction is ridiculous  Cheesy

You're missing the point.  Actually, you're missing absolutely everything that I'm trying to say and everything that is really happening around the world and with these manipulated Cryptos.

heatgsm

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 12:25:14 AM

Get a life dude  - not in a million years BTC or any other crypto will match gold`s REAL value (that is more than worthless $ ). The chinese and indians for example are buying GOLD not BTC, so do the central banks. BTC is just another distraction ..enjoy.

BTC, like all fiat currencies, is worthless [with ZERO intrinsic value] and ridiculous to ever even own long term, and it's not even money since the definition of money includes the characteristic to store value which no fiat currency has ever done, over the long run EVER!  

I didn't say it was a good idea or even right, I simply stated what would happen and not only will BTC match GOLD, but it will surpass it, by far..

This would not be possible without governments, banks, multinationals and of course, the ones who really make such unreal things possible, billions of really, incredibly stupid people who have no idea what's going on - the masses which are about to be enslaved by their very decentralized savior.  Hahahaa.  

In the long run all fiats go to zero, this is a historic fact, and gold and silver stand alone but over the period of a few years or even decades, the masses can be made to think a pile of shit in the rain is worth more than gold and that's what's happening here.

I don't agree with it but Bitcoin et al can't be stopped, too many billions of stupid people in the way, so then why not get on the side of the manipulators (govts, banks, MNCs, etc.)  and make some real money.

Digital "money" will replace all the top global paper fiats [in the next few years] and so the masses must be fooled into thinking it's really valuable and you will witness the masses with your own eyes, dumping their real gold and silver for a worthless digital fiat like Bitcoin or whatever pops up alongside it.

And you heard it here first so get on the right side of the trade and make millions of very real [gold] dollars.

Well, after this post I can clearly see where you`re standing and what are your intentions. So, I feel that I must apologize for being rude with you sometimes Cheesy  - not that I totally agree with your predictions (nobody gets it right all the time).
fattypig

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 01:00:35 AM

Let the countdown begin!

Not ganna happen, what if the fund wallet got hacked...

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 01:41:51 AM

Well, after this post I can clearly see where you`re standing and what are your intentions. So, I feel that I must apologize for being rude with you sometimes Cheesy  - not that I totally agree with your predictions (nobody gets it right all the time).

No worries, frate!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 01:43:23 AM

Let the countdown begin!

Not ganna happen, what if the fund wallet got hacked...

What if the fund wallet got hacked?

Seriously?

So one technical difficulty is gonna hold up world changing progress and ground breaking innovation? 

Let me guess, you have a college degree.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:06:42 AM

for the very first time I 100% agree with you Vlad2Vlad  Shocked your predictions are ridiculous  Grin
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 04:53:20 AM

for the very first time I 100% agree with you Vlad2Vlad  Shocked your predictions are ridiculous  Grin

Lol, you actually surprised me until I read the second half.

Women!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 05:51:56 AM

You said it Kelsey!

Our little Kelsey needs to watch herself, Mullick and his Ban Hammer aren't here to save her. Ha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 05:56:10 AM

for the very first time I 100% agree with you Vlad2Vlad  Shocked your predictions are ridiculous  Grin

You're Australian?   Oh man, that explains a lot.  Stubbornest women on earth - as bad as Jewish and European women.

If you're anything under like 90 years old, then that accent just got me sprung.  Well, you'd have to look a bit fine as well, but this is the internets - where lies are seen as noble.  Biggest reason I clash with a lot of people on here but those who can be honest, no matter how much they may first hate me, I make them my best of friends.  

For honesty and integrity in today's world, who can find?

P.S. - Kelsey, it's nothing to buy just 5,000 ixCoins.  Do it in case I'm not as crazy as you think.  I'd offer you half off as I've done that with a couple other people, just to help, but I'm a little broke and you've got a nice banking job so you'll be fine.  

Seriously, it's not a lot to risk, don't be stubborn.  

Do what I tell you, woman!  Ha!

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:58:08 AM

I'm afraid it isn't so ridiculous. I can imagine a BTC bubble big enough tho reach or surpass gold prices. Just take a look at the predictions about 2014 BTC prices in the speculation topics. $1000 actually isn't to far from the current gold prices.
BTW I'd be more than happy to dump my bitcoins for some real shiny 1oz gold coins on a 1:1 exchange rate.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: